Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

:notti::good: more than 100 pages oredi :jawdrop:

Ever since my son got discharged from KKH few weeks ago, wow...gotta alot to catch up.

Finally, after 3 incidents of bronchiolitis, and after the 4th time at the A&E he's finally diagnosed as having allergic rhinitis that resulted in asthma exercabation. Funny how when me & hubby have no family history of asthma, major allergies or even allergic rhinitis and/or sinusitis at all :dunno:

At the hospital, I had to repeat and repeat to at least 4 doctors from the A&E right up to the ward doctors, of his symptoms and history since the 1st incident. After they took a nose swab from my son, turned out that he's got allergic rhinitis and the main trigger factor was the renovation dusts and paint fumes from neighbours downstairs doing reno back-to-back since mid-2007 to date :jawdrop:

But he's ok now.....still running, jumping about, being his cheeky self zzzz

And he has to use the asthma preventer twice daily now, instead of 6 hourly of Ventolin few weeks ago.

:jawdrop: i do agree reno is the main culprit.. last sat i started coughing too.. suspect the dust frm my new estate too.. :dunno:

wish ur son get well soon..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For all who haf moved in abt 2-3mths oredi....rem to clean ur aircon filter nw before CNY... :jawdrop:

I moved in Sep 07, till nw 3mths liao...even though we wrapped up the aircon unit during reno but it took abt 1-2mths before dust settled n most of my neighbors to finish reno....

Recently, I feel the aircon less n less cold so askd hubby to clean it. True to my words, it was filled with a THICK layer of DUST....gosh...

:notti::good: more than 100 pages oredi :dunno:

Ever since my son got discharged from KKH few weeks ago, wow...gotta alot to catch up.

Finally, after 3 incidents of bronchiolitis, and after the 4th time at the A&E he's finally diagnosed as having allergic rhinitis that resulted in asthma exercabation. Funny how when me & hubby have no family history of asthma, major allergies or even allergic rhinitis and/or sinusitis at all :dunno:

At the hospital, I had to repeat and repeat to at least 4 doctors from the A&E right up to the ward doctors, of his symptoms and history since the 1st incident. After they took a nose swab from my son, turned out that he's got allergic rhinitis and the main trigger factor was the renovation dusts and paint fumes from neighbours downstairs doing reno back-to-back since mid-2007 to date :jawdrop:

But he's ok now.....still running, jumping about, being his cheeky self zzzz

And he has to use the asthma preventer twice daily now, instead of 6 hourly of Ventolin few weeks ago.

Oh Dear :jawdrop: it must be hard for both of you. Luckily ur son recover well, jus rem don bring him to those dusty place for the time being cos recently also got alot of Flur bugs moving ard in the air. :furious:

Hope to see him in our next gathering! :jawdrop:

Yo guys,

I remembered reading in one of the t-blogs tt someone had sent their tempered glass door for spraying of words (something to prevent ppl to :unsure: into it). Any idea whose t-blog? The sotong in me cannot remember lehz... :dribble:

Yo guys,

I remembered reading in one of the t-blogs tt someone had sent their tempered glass door for spraying of words (something to prevent ppl to :unsure: into it). Any idea whose t-blog? The sotong in me cannot remember lehz... :dribble:

nt sure who.. but juz add those sticker de-cals can liao

dunno wat happened to the pics. Lemme repost them. hehe.

Main Lobby

bangkoktrip182hg0.jpg

Living

bangkoktrip034hz0.jpg

Bedroom

bangkoktrip028gn1.jpg

study

bangkoktrip031jj2.jpg

kitchen

bangkoktrip043uh7.jpg

toilet accessories

bangkoktrip045ic7.jpg

toilet

bangkoktrip032cu6.jpg

bangkoktrip033bs7.jpg

With Compliments

bangkoktrip037bl4.jpg

Dome@ Sky Bar

bangkoktrip113nq2.jpg

bangkoktrip115lw8.jpg

bangkoktrip124do8.jpg

bangkoktrip141dv4.jpg

bangkoktrip141iq3.jpg

Something extra @Coca BKK- Feeling Hungry?

bangkoktrip091cq0.jpg

bangkoktrip174yc0.jpg

nt sure who.. but juz add those sticker de-cals can liao

Ahh... sticker will peel off after sometime leh... i'm looking at those perm ones... then i can see what to spray, depending on budget... i rather like my avator <<. :)

dunno wat happened to the pics. Lemme repost them. hehe.

Wah wah wah! So cozy looking! Makes me wanna go hm and snooze... :furious:

Ahh... sticker will peel off after sometime leh... i'm looking at those perm ones... then i can see what to spray, depending on budget... i rather like my avator <<. :unsure:

I though ppls like sticker cos after some time they can change design. :dancingqueen:

Thanks for the reminder Greycat :dancingqueen: . We wrapped (several layers) our air-cond very nicely to protect and block out dust during renovation... so guess better to have it clean again.

For all who haf moved in abt 2-3mths oredi....rem to clean ur aircon filter nw before CNY... :unsure:

Ahh... sticker will peel off after sometime leh... i'm looking at those perm ones... then i can see what to spray, depending on budget... i rather like my avator <<. !!

so far so good.. mine still going strong aft 7mths..

I though ppls like sticker cos after some time they can change design. :notti:

i totally agree!! mi considering to change the decals on my kitchen tempered glass next time.. :notti:

so far so good.. mine still going strong aft 7mths..

i totally agree!! mi considering to change the decals on my kitchen tempered glass next time.. :dribble:

Bluberi hw are u feeling nw??? Getting better rem to drink more water and rest more. :unsure:

CNY got alot of good foods waiting for u and also can wear new clothes mei....mei.... :notti:

i did a checkup in a specs shop in chinatown by a certified optician as well.. not prescripting or buying any specs too.. but the shop was a family biz of my fren.. so not too sure if normal walk-in will get such checkup service as well.. if u wan i can call n ask for u..

i did a checkup in a specs shop in chinatown by a certified optician as well.. not prescripting or buying any specs too.. but the shop was a family biz of my fren.. so not too sure if normal walk-in will get such checkup service as well.. if u wan i can call n ask for u..

i mean to check if the cornea is damaged???

oh! 眼角膜 mah? i suppose can get referral letter frm a GP.. frm polyclinic?