Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hahahahaa.. can't help laughing when looking at apple's hotel pix.. cos tats exactly how i felt during my last trip in BKK.. diff hotel thou.. but wat i felt was the same.. interior looks (niah) posh.. once look out of window.. immediately CMI.. hahaha... oh ya.. the bathroom.. hahaha.. also so very out frm the room's interior.. hahahahaha.. lolx....

but the sirroco place is.. :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Edited by xlan

hi ppl...

mi still tinking whether to get another 1/2kg more of bak kwa, tis time the round type.. mouth itchy itchy sia..

nw is hubby's turn to be down with sore throat n cough, poor him.. kenna the virus fm me n somemore is the week of CNY.

my curtains are finally here, forgotten to inform the shop i changed my contact, ended up they searched high n low for me... came knocking at my place every sat but sway sway tis few sats we always nt at home. ended up they left me a note.. called tis morning n they told me they closed for CNY :dancingqueen: muz :D myself for forgetting abt the curtains. heng they were beri kind to send it down to my office during lunch, gonna hang it up tonite n take the pics.

btw, hubby has given warning liao, no more new curtains. :):(:~

Edited by bluberi

for top load its def cheaper, can hold heavier loads like 12kg. but cannot mount a dryer on top...

er... u can have the dryer on top for a top load washing machine.

just that in the current market, there are limited choice.

I am using a Fisher & Pryer Dryer with a wall mounting and have the top load washing machine under it.

:dunno::yamseng:

hi ppl...

mi still tinking whether to get another 1/2kg more of bak kwa, tis time the round type.. mouth itchy itchy sia..

nw is hubby's turn to be down with sore throat n cough, poor him.. kenna the virus fm me n somemore is the week of CNY.

we have no sore throat n cough! gimme all ur bak gwa! LOL

:(

er... u can have the dryer on top for a top load washing machine.

just that in the current market, there are limited choice.

I am using a Fisher & Pryer Dryer with a wall mounting and have the top load washing machine under it.

:notti::yamseng:

we have no sore throat n cough! gimme all ur bak gwa! LOL

:(

still can mount dryer and haf top load washing machine meh, got space? mi tinking of getting dryer in future but dunno where to put coz our washing machine is top load one.

u wait long long in ur dreams, sure will give u the bak kwa there :dunno::bleah::(

still can mount dryer and haf top load washing machine meh, got space? mi tinking of getting dryer in future but dunno where to put coz our washing machine is top load one.

u wait long long in ur dreams, sure will give u the bak kwa there :bangwall: !! :furious:

hehe can can, come over to my place n see lor in exchange for the bak gwa :dancingqueen:!! :jawdrop:

hehe can can, come over to my place n see lor in exchange for the bak gwa :dancingqueen:!! :bangwall:

pic pls .. heehee ~

generally top load consume more water while front load consumes more electricity

most european brands are front load while japanese / korean brands are top load

i'm a front-load fan coz the clothes really come out clean, doesn't wear-and-tear so much and definitely more gentle on my clothes

also, think the only 40cm wide machine in the market is the thomson / brandt one, so i'm sticking with it until i've got money to overhaul my service yard :D

can mount dryer on top of top load, but you gotta climb onto a chair to load the clothes into the dryer loh

our ceiling is around 2.6m, washer around 1.5m with clearance for opening the top

still got 1.1m for the dryer :(

welcome back! me bot bak kwa liao. 48 bucks for 1kg..**** ex! but mum loves it so have to buy.

thank you :P :P

me haven't buy yet leh, heard lim chee guan went up to $50/kg liao :(:notti:

anyway might or might not buy liao, coz overbought new year goodies liao

so everybody please remember our gathering on 16 Feb hor

please come and help me finish them :notti:

Washing machine - got front load and top load. Front load consume more water and electricity generally. also if u buying front load, looks nicer but hor, must get one with a child safety lock. but its more ex as compared to top load. some front load has dryer function too. however front load is better if u are mounting a dryer on top of the front load washing machine.

for top load its def cheaper, can hold heavier loads like 12kg. but cannot mount a dryer on top...

for reno items, all items can be bargained. see how is your bargin skills. how much u can squeeze from your id. u can start with small items first..:notti:

welcome back! me bot bak kwa liao. 48 bucks for 1kg..**** ex! but mum loves it so have to buy.

Hi Diva79,

Thanks for the child safe lock thingy. Hee...

Ok, gd to know tt all can be bargained... will start from small. :P:(

Deathcote,

Can post a pic to see see mah? Perhaps the gap in b/w will be smaller? :P My WM will be next to window... think cant get dryer liao coz will hit the window frame. But that's in 1 proposal by a contractor lah. The other 2 will spk to them after cny...

generally top load consume more water while front load consumes more electricity

most european brands are front load while japanese / korean brands are top load

i'm a front-load fan coz the clothes really come out clean, doesn't wear-and-tear so much and definitely more gentle on my clothes

also, think the only 40cm wide machine in the market is the thomson / brandt one, so i'm sticking with it until i've got money to overhaul my service yard :D

can mount dryer on top of top load, but you gotta climb onto a chair to load the clothes into the dryer loh

our ceiling is around 2.6m, washer around 1.5m with clearance for opening the top

still got 1.1m for the dryer :(

thank you :P :P

me haven't buy yet leh, heard lim chee guan went up to $50/kg liao :(:notti:

hmm, we r still considering the dryer.. nw still dun feel the need to get it.. can't imagine climbing onto the chair juz to load clothes into the dryer.. can faint lor.. tinking of putting it on the floor but takes up too much space liao..

lim chee guan at $50/kg??? so expensive leh.. tink aft CNY den buy..

not sure for those of u that are not in our cluster ...

i have the washing machine at my service yard between the water pipes and the window panel.

even have space for the side for the Citygas heater :(

the dryer is wall mounted and the door is at my chin level .. height no problem for me & wife.

the dryer is also just out of the swing of the window panel but 40% of it will be block.

since the top load washing machine cover can be folded, the space is sufficient for us.

we measure the space to maximize and also scout for the washing machine & dryer ... so all is ok. :P

our major considerations were to maximize the service yard space. :P

also choose top load so prevent little deathcoth to access the washing machine.

hehe photos will have to be later as we still have no shifted in .. reno still not complete and going to slack for the CNY. will post pic after that hehe.

here's my living room with the new organza curtains

bluberi u never change ur floor tiles?

here's my living room with the new organza curtains

1-10.jpg

nice :P:(

:P

not sure for those of u that are not in our cluster ...

i have the washing machine at my service yard between the water pipes and the window panel.

even have space for the side for the Citygas heater :(

the dryer is wall mounted and the door is at my chin level .. height no problem for me & wife.

the dryer is also just out of the swing of the window panel but 40% of it will be block.

since the top load washing machine cover can be folded, the space is sufficient for us.

we measure the space to maximize and also scout for the washing machine & dryer ... so all is ok. :D

our major considerations were to maximize the service yard space. :notti:

also choose top load so prevent little deathcoth to access the washing machine.

hehe photos will have to be later as we still have no shifted in .. reno still not complete and going to slack for the CNY. will post pic after that hehe.

OOooooooooooo can't wait see your pics ....

huh ?? tot gathering on 17Feb , sunday ??

nice !! !!

:dancingqueen:

OOooooooooooo can't wait see your pics ....

huh ?? tot gathering on 17Feb , sunday ??

pics will come when i go to the new place after CNY :P

gathering?

think we cannot, me will be making up V-day to Wife.

going to fly off again on 11th Feb, Bangkok & ChiangMai. :dunno: