Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

i mean to check if the cornea is damaged???

NEC? National eye center.....

wah....something happen to ur eye? Take care....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bluberi hw are u feeling nw??? Getting better rem to drink more water and rest more. :dancingqueen:

CNY got alot of good foods waiting for u and also can wear new clothes mei....mei.... :dancingqueen:

thanks for ur concern.. i'm much much better now after seeing my own family doc. the cough is beri light nw, no more coughing like mad woman n phelgm oni abit liao.. sore throat totally cured. :dancingqueen:

stupid mi wasted $$ on seeing 2 other docs 4 times in 2weeks :dunno: the medicine dun help at all, heng can claim.

mi still haven buy finish the CNY goodies... still gt the 1 carton of mandarin oranges nt bought yet. my sis wanted to help me get lim chee guan yesterday aftn, but by 4pm the special bak kwa all sold out :) so ended up we gt from frangrance, $44/kg c/w box.. still haf $5 discount for payment by credit cards. tot of trying my luck n queue at lim chee guan tml morning since i'm on leave.

if nt for the delay in salary tis mth 8|, nv once in my 2.5yrs in tis company the salary released so late!:( somemore CNY need to spend alot of $$ they still dare to delay. my mum every few days ask my salary received already anot, she waiting for me to give her allowance n $$ to change for angbao. :( else i wun take leave liao.. still gotta go down to RHB personally to pay my reno loan coz no time to transfer it by internet banking tis mth.

mi nw facing problems with my MBR box up wall... the box up wall of the aircon trunking got a beri prominant crack line n is at least 30cm long :dancingqueen: den i released my box up wall with the recess area also haf crack lines :dunno::( one crack is running diagonally fm the recess area bottom right corner.. the other is right on top of the box up wall.. tis is the worst!:dancingqueen: coz its running almost across 1/3 of the breath of the whole box up wall, it's affecting my lotus decals 8| i wonder if my box wall up will suddenly crack n collapse one fine day. last sat i went to my fren's house, they haf a box up wall with recess area like mine, almost 2yrs n no crack lines at all. y tis muz happen to me... shoddy workmanship fm *****!!

haf been calling ***** since last week to complain abt these problems, nt forgeting the warping MBR wardrobe sliding doors. until nw they still cannot find someone to call me back to solve the probs. so far already call them 4 times... yesterday promised to get a designer to solve my prob but no one called :) today my hubby called n they said coz my ID left the company liao, no one is in charge. hey hey hey, i paid the $$ to *****, not to my ID who left!:dancingqueen::( so ***** shd be the one who get another designer or their carpenter to rectify the problems. so nw they said muz wait until after CNY den they get designer to call us back on 18feb coz nw they all stop work liao. they better make sure they call us up on 18feb, else we will go down to ***** personally on a sat to complain liao.

Edited by bluberi

bluberi really sorry to hear that you got so much problem...

most reno main & sub contractors are off until the 15th day after CNY. so you got to wait a bit more.

we actually thought of getting them to do our reno ... heng never engaged them.

most reno main & sub contractors are off until the 15th day after CNY. so you got to wait a bit more.

my classmate used to be with ***** ... heng me din engage her too ... coz she left the place too ...

haiz, it was juz out luck.. i tink it depends on which ID u get ba.. my ID was the so call "Sales Manager" but gifs lousy service den left the company.

shall juz be patient n wait until CNY is over.

my classmate used to be with ***** ... heng me din engage her too ... coz she left the place too ...

i tink it's better not to engage ppl whom u koe to do ur reno, coz wait ended up getting the relationship strained.

I though ppls like sticker cos after some time they can change design. :notti:

Was thinking on stickers sides, erm, like sides will un-peel (for lack of a better word) after some time due to cleaning actions? Then the sticker not so nice le mah. :)

Uncle MaCE, perhaps you can walk in to a polyclinic and then get a referral to SNEC? Cornea part somemore... quickly let the experts see it. :good:

How to choose a washing machine huh btw? Or a fridge for that matter? I'm totally clueless. :notti:

And also hor... what are the items in a reno quotation that can be bargained? I'm not sure which can be 'discounted' de...

Edited by skywolf

apple,

forget to tell u. you may want to find the red wine from Nahon Ratchashima (Korat) or another one from Loei province.

these are locally made wines and VERY good.

:P

hehehe too late liao lah, me back already

but anyway we are not into wine so no regrets :P

in the end it was more a vacation than holiday for us

basically just eat, walked around and rest then eat somemore

didn't buy much, mostly food stuff

bluberi, bought the gao sai liao

when you free just pop over to pick it up

but hor, you cannot eat hor coz you not feeling well

can see only, and offer it to your guest :lol:

val & compassvale, the revolution has arrived

will calculate and let you know the exact cost

mace, what's wrong with your eyes?

don't play play leh, eyes really important one

just go to any polyclinic and ask them for a basic test

or the optical shop in great world city, they'll do an eye test for you before prescribing contact lens :good:

gendon, so sorry to hear about your boy

hopefully it's something he'll grow out of

keeping my fingers crossed for him

will upload pix of my trip tomorrow coz the camera is with my bf :P

brief review of baiyoke boutique is - nice lobby, not-so-nice rooms

1st time in my life that i stayed in a hotel using instant water heater :lol: :lol:

guess the rooms must have looked quite nice when new

but now the laminates on the furniture is peeling so the room looks quite dinghy :dunno:

for a hotel below $60, worth the money but don't have any expectations

as for sirocco, go there for the view but not the food

everything is SOOOOOOO salty :P:jawdrop:

the lobster bisque is good, but the truffle consomme is too salty for our liking

for the main dish, the lamb shank we had is so salty that we couldn't finish it :no: :no:

overall, the view alone is worth the price of the dinner, which came up to less than $200 for three starters and two main dishes :deal:

one thing i realised on this trip, BKK has great people but the employers forgot to train their service staff

can't believe the staff at sirocco actually stacked the dishes together when removing them from our table :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

worse was yet to come - the service table was quite near us and we saw the waitress pouring the food all onto one dish before bringing everything to wash :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Was thinking on stickers sides, erm, like sides will un-peel (for lack of a better word) after some time due to cleaning actions? Then the sticker not so nice le mah. :D

Uncle MaCE, perhaps you can walk in to a polyclinic and then get a referral to SNEC? Cornea part somemore... quickly let the experts see it. :unsure:

How to choose a washing machine huh btw? Or a fridge for that matter? I'm totally clueless. :help:

And also hor... what are the items in a reno quotation that can be bargained? I'm not sure which can be 'discounted' de...

don't think the stickers will peel so fast unless you stick them in a place of high humidity

agree that eyes is very important especially if it concerns the corner

a slight scratch can cause blindness liao

for washing machine, you should first consider your needs

1. how much laundry do you do? e.g. king sized comforter vs queen sized bedsheets

2. hot water necessary? high spin speed necessary?

3. top load, front load or 45 degree load?

for fridge, what are your needs

1. how many of you? small fridge for 2 pax compared to huge fridge for 6 pax

2. freezer on top or below?

3. lifestyle needs e.g. space for cake boxes, bottled drinks or jars of food more important?

bluberi, bought the gao sai liao

when you free just pop over to pick it up

but hor, you cannot eat hor coz you not feeling well

can see only, and offer it to your guest :jawdrop:

thanks thanks! mi much much better liao.. it's time to makan for CNY!:D:P u still on leave tml anot? mi on leave tml, can pick it up late morning if u r home. u buy small or big pkt ar?

thanks thanks! mi much much better liao.. it's time to makan for CNY!:dribble: !! u still on leave tml anot? mi on leave tml, can pick it up late morning if u r home. u buy small or big pkt ar?

you cannot makan, only can :notti: coz you have not recovered yet wor

me on leave tomorrow, will msg you when i wake up can?

plan to really sleep in 8|

wah :yamseng:

come back only spam in blog :dribble:

hehe reply every post LOL

coz realised i really missed you all

will upload pix to share with you my trip, and a short video we took of the river taxi ride

i'd say it's a MUST-DO when you go BKK, next time i'm gonna take it to both ends liao :~

you cannot makan, only can :jawdrop: coz you have not recovered yet wor

me on leave tomorrow, will msg you when i wake up can?

plan to really sleep in :lol:

coz realised i really missed you all

will upload pix to share with you my trip, and a short video we took of the river taxi ride

i'd say it's a MUST-DO when you go BKK, next time i'm gonna take it to both ends liao :D

haha, i will eat eat eat, cannot :unsure: oni nia... wait i dehydrate fm all the :good:

ok ok.. u sms mi when u wake up... mi go bank first