Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Realli muz :(:(:( urself la....sleep so late...no wonder....

ya lor.. 8|8|:(8|8| myself for nt resting enough. the last time i really rested was when the prob started after my mini honeymoon in KL.. was down fm 28-31dec... really :sport-smiley-004: !! :furious: all these days. even MIL came over to cook dinner on 01Jan i also went to :( coz she said dun need my help.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks for the remedies... shall tried to get the korean tea.. can the ginger one helps or muz be pomelo. might tried the coke with ginger.

hee.. the ginger is to 去寒去风.. not sure y use coke thou.. haha.. was some 茶餐厅 traditions.. always see ppl caught a cold or not feeling well would order tis..

as for the pomelo.. is 生津止渴润喉.. helps to recover frm dry cough

Hehehe....for abt 10seconds la....afterward when the spray goes thrgh liao, get the "diam-diam-bitter" feeling on ur tongue.... :P

it's the first 10sec i cannot tahan loh, the bitter taste still not so bad

coz the sensation is like drowning leh, feel so scary :~

ur place always haf ppl at home n windows always open, so ur place still quite ok la...

Greycat, my prob is 1mth liao :dunno::bangwall: the doc did mentioned it was a virus but he said take the antibiotics for 10days shd be ok but nw going 30days liao 8| somemore charge me so expensive.

yup, i on the aircon.. used to haf a humidifier on the side table next to my bed until one day it juz decided to let out the mist fm it's backside. i haf washed n keep it in HHS, maybe i shd take out n try to see if nw can work normally anot. also nw haf a bottle of water on the side table when i sleep coz of the throat prob. really feel like cutting it open at times!!

thanks for the remedies... shall tried to get the korean tea.. can the ginger one helps or muz be pomelo. might tried the coke with ginger.

but my study windows always closed coz scared the furniture kenna sunlight will fade, or kenna rain if we didn't realise it was raining

tonight go back must use my industrial fan to blow blow the study :notti:

think the humidifier will help with the throat

do you cough at night? could be your mucus flow backwards down the throat

ask your doc for a nasal spray that dries up the nose, that one not as bad as the steroid spray for sinus

then hor, BAN BAN BAN all the doctors who gives antibiotics for virus infection 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|

that's the reason why we are getting so many resistant bacteria :furious::curse::fire: :fire: :curse::furious:

hee.. the ginger is to 去寒去风.. not sure y use coke thou.. haha.. was some 茶餐厅 traditions.. always see ppl caught a cold or not feeling well would order tis..

coke is the non-alcoholic ang moh liang cha :dunno::bangwall:

ask your doc for a nasal spray that dries up the nose, that one not as bad as the steroid spray for sinus

then hor, BAN BAN BAN all the doctors who gives antibiotics for virus infection

Oh yah, my doc did offer to give me a spray for the nose leh...I rejected him though. And he gaf me a choice whether I shd take antibiotics or nt...oso rejected by me....

Its true, agree we shd let our bodies build up the antibiotic by itself...den next time wont kena so easily...

Hallo Greycat, Can post some pics of ur latest collection of MJ. :dunno::bangwall::furious:

Okie...I will go take a picture tonite... :furious:

I jus opened the MJ set lastnite with the table n attempted to teach BrownMse hw to play.... we will practise everynite on how to "Play Cheat" n win other ppl money mabbe....ahhahaahah :curse::curse::notti:

actually antibiotics is for BACTERIA infection

it does NOTHING for viral infection

so taking antibiotics for flu is like giving a chance for the dormant bacteria in our body to build resistance :dunno::bangwall:

the spray really works leh, coz it dries up the nose while you sleep then won't cough.

won't cough means throat also not so painful, and won't wake up at night

that means you get enough rest to fight the virus :furious:

it's the first 10sec i cannot tahan loh, the bitter taste still not so bad

coz the sensation is like drowning leh, feel so scary :~

but my study windows always closed coz scared the furniture kenna sunlight will fade, or kenna rain if we didn't realise it was raining

tonight go back must use my industrial fan to blow blow the study :notti:

think the humidifier will help with the throat

do you cough at night? could be your mucus flow backwards down the throat

then hor, BAN BAN BAN all the doctors who gives antibiotics for virus infection 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|

that's the reason why we are getting so many resistant bacteria :notti::curse::fire: :fire: :curse::notti:

i cough the whole day but nt in my sleep.. the flu mostly in the morning.. i hate nasal spray leh.

den muz BAN the doc at the clinic downstairs ur blk liao.. coz he said i gt virus infection n still gif me antibiotics lor. expensive ones somemore 8|

oh.. tonite i go NTUC buy the pomelo tea.

Wah...Apple-jie, wats this place name? Pardon the "mountain-tortoise" me.....

meimei... :notti:

Sigh...I so feel like gog for a meimei holiday.....even though I just went HK, it was a crummy hotel.... :curse:

I want to go mei mei holiday too!:notti::curse:

hahaa.. tat time i went BKK also wanted to go tat place for dinner or drink.. but tat place got dress code.. n we didn't bring any formal clothes there.. so.. n also the pocket not so rich la.. then bo bian gave it a miss le..

not sure if u guys know abt tis site b4.. anyway jus fyi to all thailand fans -> http://www.thailandfans.com/

i cough the whole day but nt in my sleep.. the flu mostly in the morning.. i hate nasal spray leh.

den muz BAN the doc at the clinic downstairs ur blk liao.. coz he said i gt virus infection n still gif me antibiotics lor. expensive ones somemore :~

oh.. tonite i go NTUC buy the pomelo tea.

sigh, a lot of doctors are still prescribing antibiotics even though MOH already come out newspaper saying DON"T :notti: :notti:

that's why i never visit the doc downstairs

coz i remember quite a few years ago got one sengkang clinic prescribed antibiotics to the patient

but the patient was allergic to it and died as a result :curse:

if cough in day usually is heaty lah, drink more cooling stuff will help

flu is nasty coz it'll become sinus infection and pus will come out through the nose :~ :~ :~

Wah...Apple-jie, wats this place name? Pardon the "mountain-tortoise" me.....

meimei... :notti:

Sigh...I so feel like gog for a meimei holiday.....even though I just went HK, it was a crummy hotel.... 8|

I want to go mei mei holiday too!:curse::fire:

it's the dome at state tower

the hotel is le bua, and there's quite a few restaurant

a little like equinox, only on a grander scale

the one i'm going to is called Sirocco, coz it's well known for its mediterranean food :fire:8|

me more than a year never travel liao leh, MUST pamper myself on this trip

somemore it's my bf's bd, so must thank him for all the help he gave me during the renovation

he helped me carry all the 2nd hand stuff back wor, almost broke his back 8| 8|

hahaa.. tat time i went BKK also wanted to go tat place for dinner or drink.. but tat place got dress code.. n we didn't bring any formal clothes there.. so.. n also the pocket not so rich la.. then bo bian gave it a miss le..

not sure if u guys know abt tis site b4.. anyway jus fyi to all thailand fans -> http://www.thailandfans.com/

no need formal clothes right? thought only no slippers or shorts nia leh

guess for me it's a one-time thing for us so quite worth it lah

from the website you gave, check out the rooms at le bua

the kitchens are beautiful 8| 8|

http://www.thailandfans.com/live20040319.html

Edited by applefreak

apple jie's bf so sweet n loving.. 羡慕死我了

from the website you gave, check out the rooms at le bua

the kitchens are beautiful :notti::curse:

http://www.thailandfans.com/live20040319.html

WAH! 正啊! :curse:

wah wah wah... read tis line "而沖涼房面續亦很大沐浴用品全是Bvlgari產品" :notti:

Edited by xlan

yar loh, the bathroom is my dream bathroom leh

think 5yrs down the road i'll renovate my bathroom to become like this

mod_galleries_5.jpg

the best part - it cost $300+ per room night for the one bedroom suite

not say very cheap but really worth it leh

next trip must ketok my bf to stay there

this trip is his bd trip so i sponsor, now very broke liao :notti: :notti:

Wow :notti: nice place for a romantic dinner & photo taking.... Must visit this Sirocco place our next visit to BKK. Keep us informed of its famous mediterranean foods..thx

Have a great trip :notti: .