Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

3thly, you are right abt he being down on his luck and bazi too cold ... he always a loner even while at work.

his ren yuan is not good.

lastly, me yang wood + donut yang earth .. too overpowering for my hubby to bear thus he always picks on us ..

picks on you+dog = since you move into new house?

where is your dog's sleeping place? :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya lor... super sian... dunno how long more i muz 'lun' the rain fm the ceiling. :~

i die die muz get the TO n get the HDB contractor to fix it next sat.. eh, it's leaking fm the pipe n nt ceiling. so it's whose fault huh? :yamseng:

if it's leaking from the pipe i.e. the pipe cracked then it's hdb liao

but if it's leaking from the ceiling i.e. where the pipe joins the ceiling it could still be a leak from the ceiling

best is get your TO come down to take a look and assess the situation

either way, you shouldn't pay a single cent for it :unsure:

applefreak, u so see me up ar... how i join young PAP, nt enough quali lah.. so difficult to fight for my own welfare how to fight for ur.. hehe...

i used to stay in opp. area leh, and dat was all the way until i moved to SK. wait they blacklist me fm joining young PAP.. haha

maybe they see you last time stay in opp area but move into their area

will find that you 弃暗投明 and welcome you with open arms leh :furious:

must not waste your good bazi

just like applefreak who needs fire, out of nowhere she loves cats. if she has 3 or 4 cats meaning she is getting the MAXIMUM fire from the cats.

:good::P

i see this sentence i laugh until almost fell off chair leh

think my dark humour is rubbing off you liao bro MaCe

so that means i dun need fire anymore since i already have 3 furry babies liao :jawdrop:

had always knew that the cats are good for me 8|:wub:

Edited by applefreak

:jawdrop::yamseng:

i see this sentence i laugh until almost fell off chair leh

think my dark humour is rubbing off you liao bro MaCe

so that means i dun need fire anymore since i already have 3 furry babies liao :furious:

had always knew that the cats are good for me :unsure::good:

people always do certain things without knowing that it's good/bad for them...

you need fire, so do I, thats why we like cats - yang wood + bing fire(big fire) + yang earth

people like us will never get killed by fire - more likely to be drowned by water.

you need fire, so do I, thats why we like cats - yang wood + bing fire(big fire) + yang earth

people like us will never get killed by fire - more likely to be drowned by water.

me yin metal, but bazi requires fire

so having cats is good enough for me liao

then my bedroom dun have to be in pink :furious:

hanging cat pix count or not?

If we dun do shopping together, how to know what he really likes ...

everytime i get him stuffs , be it wallet , belt , clothes etc .. sure have lots of comments leh .. :)

His current mindset is that since we are gettin ID thus ID should be the one to choose and decide

everything for us :yamseng:! :good::D

Emm.... Last time I also don like my wife buy too much things for me, scare she spend too much $$$ so I alway got complains. Nw she nvr buy anythings for me liao. :):~:~

Normal ID dont follow u to buy toilets accessary, lighting or furnitures and if they do, u better watch out cos they will get commission frm the suppliers. Therefore source all these by urselves to prevent any unnecessary mark up since u guy on tight budget. :)

U still can ask ur ID for reference but alway go down to the shops urselves.

take pics also, cos once their reno completed. you need to bear 50% of watever cost to repair the leakage. :D

i forgot to take the dripping pics leh, was too kan cheong n busy wiping my solid top over n over again. den weekdays i'm working leh. but heng tis morning 8plus the TO called me back after hearing my kan cheong voicemail. she said will get the plumber come down n fix the pipe tis sat since we can't be home on weekday afternoon. 5 more days to 'lun'. :~

if it's leaking from the pipe i.e. the pipe cracked then it's hdb liao

but if it's leaking from the ceiling i.e. where the pipe joins the ceiling it could still be a leak from the ceiling

best is get your TO come down to take a look and assess the situation

either way, you shouldn't pay a single cent for it :D

maybe they see you last time stay in opp area but move into their area

will find that you 弃暗投明 and welcome you with open arms leh ;)

must not waste your good bazi

yup, it's the pipe leaking, nt the ceiling. so TO said will get their plumber to com n fix the prob. i told her liao, weekdays we nt home so by tis sat die die muz fix the prob. else wait my solid top n cabinet spoil how. who pay for new one??? my investment for the MBR toilet is more than $1.8k for the vanity cabinet (including the solid top, mirror, sink n tap) alone lor.

ya ya... i 弃暗投明 liao... even last yr GE i vote them leh... they should ask cheerleaders to cheer with pom-pom to welcome me. :D

my investment for the MBR toilet is more than $1.8k for the vanity cabinet (including the solid top, mirror, sink n tap) alone lor.

ya ya... i 弃暗投明 liao... even last yr GE i vote them leh... they should ask cheerleaders to cheer with pom-pom to welcome me. :(

Wah ur MBR toile must be veri nice, spend so much on the vanity cabinet. :D I cant rem me hw much spend on the MBR toilet. :~

Ok here is the pom pom boy ;):D:D

Hihi Mace.....cldnt control my urge to ask...... :notti:

I oso like cats...can I have my element quote by mace too? hee :notti:

Mine is 8th oct 1980...hee, thanks thanks!

Last time I got check the books b4, seems my element is metal.....

i forgot to take the dripping pics leh, was too kan cheong n busy wiping my solid top over n over again. den weekdays i'm working leh. but heng tis morning 8plus the TO called me back after hearing my kan cheong voicemail. she said will get the plumber come down n fix the pipe tis sat since we can't be home on weekday afternoon. 5 more days to 'lun'. :~

yup, it's the pipe leaking, nt the ceiling. so TO said will get their plumber to com n fix the prob. i told her liao, weekdays we nt home so by tis sat die die muz fix the prob. else wait my solid top n cabinet spoil how. who pay for new one??? my investment for the MBR toilet is more than $1.8k for the vanity cabinet (including the solid top, mirror, sink n tap) alone lor.

ya ya... i 弃暗投明 liao... even last yr GE i vote them leh... they should ask cheerleaders to cheer with pom-pom to welcome me. :P

Hihi Bluberi, read abt ur dripping bathrm plight....mabbe u can get a plastic sheet to cover ur counter-top for time being? den dun haf to keep wiping....seems dat it's upstrs ur neighbor fault (if its ceiling dripping), it shd mean that they din do their waterproofing properly rite?

Oops, jus realise hijacking applefreak's blog..paiseh, heehee :P

Hee apple, got time put up mre pics of ur babies le..... :D

I wish I can keep cats too (my lifelong dream n i used to pick strays hme) but hubby got problem w furballs le.... :bangwall:

I have a rabbit nw, was planning to keep with my mom as she likes e rabbit alot....

but due to sme issue nw, I may haf to move it to my new hse....hubby cant be kept in close proximity w furballs :( Think I shd swop my hubby out hor? hehehehe :P

Wah ur MBR toile must be veri nice, spend so much on the vanity cabinet. :D I cant rem me hw much spend on the MBR toilet. :P

Ok here is the pom pom boy :bangwall::notti::notti:

compared to urs, it's nothing... tink my ID juz charge me expensive... solid top $400++, cabinet n mirror $1.2k :P sink $200+, tap abt $100

haha... pom pom boy but nv carry pom pom

Hihi Bluberi, read abt ur dripping bathrm plight....mabbe u can get a plastic sheet to cover ur counter-top for time being? den dun haf to keep wiping....seems dat it's upstrs ur neighbor fault (if its ceiling dripping), it shd mean that they din do their waterproofing properly rite?

plastic sheet ar, haf to find see haf or not. nw i put a bucket there hoping to minimise the damage. it's the pipe dripping, nt ceiling, though is the upstairs unit's pipe but tis shd be HDB prob ba..

plastic sheet ar, haf to find see haf or not. nw i put a bucket there hoping to minimise the damage. it's the pipe dripping, nt ceiling, though is the upstairs unit's pipe but tis shd be HDB prob ba..

hafnt heard of pipes dripping...normally its ceiling drip....hm...unusual case...

Anyways, yah sounds like its HDB prob...dun worry too much abt it...we pay tax n conservancy fee for a reason, must chok-chok ur TO to do work... :bangwall:

Hihi Mace.....cldnt control my urge to ask...... :notti:

I oso like cats...can I have my element quote by mace too? hee :D

Mine is 8th oct 1980...hee, thanks thanks!

Last time I got check the books b4, seems my element is metal.....

those tangkees in temples will tell you it's metal bcos they based on the year you were born. which is absolutely nonsense.

庚申 year = metal year.

you are yang wood born.... wahlao.... 6 characters nia already so good. (time not taken).

if your time got water......i think i better start polishing your shoes now. so nx time you can remember me hor :P

must be somebody....cannot be simi ah lian or ah soh. :jawdrop:

Edited by MaCe

wah first bluberi now greycat

we have big timers in renotalk don't we?

hehehe my housewarming you all must come ah

then next time i can say this this this and that that that came to my housewarming leh :bangwall::~

wah first bluberi now greycat

we have big timers in renotalk don't we?

hehehe my housewarming you all must come ah

then next time i can say this this this and that that that came to my housewarming leh :) :)

so near, confirm i come one lor!:P :P

i got uber big prob in the MBR toilet again!:notti::~

now, i can even hear water dripping slowly but see no water at all!! :o walked all over the MBR toilet n still can't find the source.

so i went to open the MBR toilet door coz i wan to ask my hubby to come n check the source of the dripping water sound... when i was pushing the door lock downwards, the stupid toilet lock came off!! :fire: now my MBR toilet door cannot close liao!! heng i nv kenna locked inside. :bath: how to bathe n do business liddat??

tml first thing muz call TO again, make sure tis sat the contractor come n fix the door lock also.

note: regarding the mysterious dripping sound, hubby confirmed it's coming fm the ceiling. so now we suspect dat the upstairs unit water membrane nv do properly. :bow: how i come to tis conclusion... is coz i went into their unit with their contractor last sat.. they changed the unit's floor tiles including the toilets. so tis problem if really lead to water dripping fm the ceiling shd be they bear the cost rite? :jawdrop:

Just handed over the defects list to HDB on 12 Mar

Hopefully they will take a look this week and start the rectification within this month.

The list just goes on...

Imagine, holes all over the walls and water mark from ceiling to floor in the HHS!:P

May I know when is this defects list done? Is it a must have for resale flats? Thanks

so near, confirm i come one lor!:):P

i got uber big prob in the MBR toilet again!:rolleyes::~

now, i can even hear water dripping slowly but see no water at all!! :o walked all over the MBR toilet n still can't find the source.

so i went to open the MBR toilet door coz i wan to ask my hubby to come n check the source of the dripping water sound... when i was pushing the door lock downwards, the stupid toilet lock came off!! :fire: now my MBR toilet door cannot close liao!! heng i nv kenna locked inside. :bow: how to bathe n do business liddat??

tml first thing muz call TO again, make sure tis sat the contractor come n fix the door lock also.

note: regarding the mysterious dripping sound, hubby confirmed it's coming fm the ceiling. so now we suspect dat the upstairs unit water membrane nv do properly. :notti: how i come to tis conclusion... is coz i went into their unit with their contractor last sat.. they changed the unit's floor tiles including the toilets. so tis problem if really lead to water dripping fm the ceiling shd be they bear the cost rite? :bleah:

juz spoken to TO on new problems.. she said she's coming over at 10am plus to check the upstairs unit and see my problem coz i'm home on MC...