Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

May I know when is this defects list done? Is it a must have for resale flats? Thanks

hi this defects list is only done when you buy a new flat from hdb

for resale, usually the transaction price already take the condition of the flat into consideration

juz spoken to TO on new problems.. she said she's coming over at 10am plus to check the upstairs unit and see my problem coz i'm home on MC...

oh dear, you are not feeling well ah

must be kenna 'kek' by the TO

take care and drink more water

i'm very angry with her leh, but dun know what to do

she better settle the problem for you

must settle before upstairs finish reno, if not you got to bear half the cost :notti:

so near, confirm i come one lor!:rolleyes::P

i got uber big prob in the MBR toilet again!:bleah::~

now, i can even hear water dripping slowly but see no water at all!! :~ walked all over the MBR toilet n still can't find the source.

so i went to open the MBR toilet door coz i wan to ask my hubby to come n check the source of the dripping water sound... when i was pushing the door lock downwards, the stupid toilet lock came off!! :P now my MBR toilet door cannot close liao!! heng i nv kenna locked inside. :o how to bathe n do business liddat??

tml first thing muz call TO again, make sure tis sat the contractor come n fix the door lock also.

note: regarding the mysterious dripping sound, hubby confirmed it's coming fm the ceiling. so now we suspect dat the upstairs unit water membrane nv do properly. :fire: how i come to tis conclusion... is coz i went into their unit with their contractor last sat.. they changed the unit's floor tiles including the toilets. so tis problem if really lead to water dripping fm the ceiling shd be they bear the cost rite? :bow:

aiyoh how come like this?

then i better go and use the MBR toilet more often

if not move in liao then spoil think i will angry until kenna stroke :)

the water seepage must deal asap

best in when TO come down later get her to commit to solving it now now

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
note: regarding the mysterious dripping sound, hubby confirmed it's coming fm the ceiling. so now we suspect dat the upstairs unit water membrane nv do properly. :rolleyes: how i come to tis conclusion... is coz i went into their unit with their contractor last sat.. they changed the unit's floor tiles including the toilets. so tis problem if really lead to water dripping fm the ceiling shd be they bear the cost rite? :)

you got FALSE ceiling in the toilet? if not, cannot be the ceiling. the sewer pipes in my toilet always can hear the dripping noise when my neighbour takes a bath.

mine whole house is OPEN...nothing is concealed. cos old house scared lah.

oh dear, you are not feeling well ah

must be kenna 'kek' by the TO

take care and drink more water

i'm very angry with her leh, but dun know what to do

she better settle the problem for you

must settle before upstairs finish reno, if not you got to bear half the cost :sport-smiley-004:

aiyoh how come like this?

then i better go and use the MBR toilet more often

if not move in liao then spoil think i will angry until kenna stroke :D

the water seepage must deal asap

best in when TO come down later get her to commit to solving it now now

it's the time of the mth la... i always get cramps during tis times... n it's so extreme though can't be compared to giving birth.

nw i waiting for TO... she's coming any time fm nw liao

you got FALSE ceiling in the toilet? if not, cannot be the ceiling. the sewer pipes in my toilet always can hear the dripping noise when my neighbour takes a bath.

mine whole house is OPEN...nothing is concealed. cos old house scared lah.

no leh, no false ceiling... does dat means the dripping sound it from the pipe... i nv heard it b4 until yesterday wor.. and nobody bathing also haf the dripping sound coz the upstairs unit still renovating.. nvm la... juz let the TO check lo..

dat time i nearly wanted to box up the ugly pipes in the toilet coz i saw my MIL did dat over at her house... heng i nv do so..

nw i waiting for TO... she's coming any time fm nw liao

no leh, no false ceiling... does dat means the dripping sound it from the pipe... i nv heard it b4 until yesterday wor.. and nobody bathing also haf the dripping sound coz the upstairs unit still renovating.. nvm la... juz let the TO check lo..

dat time i nearly wanted to box up the ugly pipes in the toilet coz i saw my MIL did dat over at her house... heng i nv do so..

that means you ONLY hear sounds but dont see, dont feel(got go touch the ceiling or not?) any water?

boxing up sewage pipes is for the rich, not for me.

maybe its ur neighbour aircon pipe dripping leh. every time my neighbour bathes or flushes the toilet, its v noisy over at my side. like someone pouring water on ur head.

that means you ONLY hear sounds but dont see, dont feel(got go touch the ceiling or not?) any water?

boxing up sewage pipes is for the rich, not for me.

yes, hear oni.. see nothing. nv feel the ceiling also... until nw i still hear water dripping sound... n the TO still haven appear!!

maybe its ur neighbour aircon pipe dripping leh. every time my neighbour bathes or flushes the toilet, its v noisy over at my side. like someone pouring water on ur head.

my neighbour still in the midst of renovating leh.. nw they doing carpentry work.. super noisy!!

the TO finally appeared 5mins ago... she said the dripping sound seemed to come fm the pipe, so she's on her way up to the upstairs unit to check liao...

on the dripping pipe, it'll be fix tis sat n my toilet door, hopefully today.

it's the time of the mth la... i always get cramps during tis times... n it's so extreme though can't be compared to giving birth.

maybe you want to try 白凤丸 from 余仁生

it's supposed to be very good and just take once every week

works for me :deal:

the pipes better let the TO check

no problem good, got problem she better settle it

that's why we are paying 'rent' to hdb for mah :sport-smiley-003:

me yin metal, but bazi requires fire

so having cats is good enough for me liao

then my bedroom dun have to be in pink :sport-smiley-003:

hanging cat pix count or not?

whether to paint pink/purple or not depends on "are you satisfied with your current situation?"

do you always fell sick, many problems here and there?

yes counted.

but dont hang at the SW.

maybe you want to try 白凤丸 from 余仁生

it's supposed to be very good and just take once every week

works for me :deal:

the pipes better let the TO check

no problem good, got problem she better settle it

that's why we are paying 'rent' to hdb for mah :sport-smiley-003:

i got take 白凤丸 from 余仁生, but nt always coz my period super irregular. :deal:

TO said she'll get back to me after checking wat's going on upstairs.

whether to paint pink/purple or not depends on "are you satisfied with your current situation?"

do you always fell sick, many problems here and there?

yes counted.

but dont hang at the SW.

have been falling sick quite frequently these few years

all those myterious illnesses e.g. hives, sinusitis all out of nowhere :~

work-wise still satisfactory, but a lot of 小人

and guess getting burnt out

thinking of painting my room a greyish purple :deal::wub:

won't have much effect right :deal:

i got take 白凤丸 from 余仁生, but nt always coz my period super irregular. :sport-smiley-003:

TO said she'll get back to me after checking wat's going on upstairs.

heng mine still okay :P

hopefully she will come back with good news

have been falling sick quite frequently these few years

all those myterious illnesses e.g. hives, sinusitis all out of nowhere :~

work-wise still satisfactory, but a lot of 小人

and guess getting burnt out

thinking of painting my room a greyish purple :deal: :deal:

won't have much effect right :sport-smiley-003:

heng mine still okay :wub:

hopefully she will come back with good news

grayish purple? tink u can use ICI lavender mist... loved tis colour but oni used it for the recess portion in the box up wall. coz the shifu said my house muz be bright bright.. hmm, our walls are all bright bright but furniture all dark dark sia. :P

the HDB contractor came to change a new lock for the MBR toilet door liao.... my hubby asked y not change new door.. HDB where got so good??? change lock already 'tou xiao' liao.. still got dripping pipe to fix tis sat.

those tangkees in temples will tell you it's metal bcos they based on the year you were born. which is absolutely nonsense.

庚申 year = metal year.

you are yang wood born.... wahlao.... 6 characters nia already so good. (time not taken).

if your time got water......i think i better start polishing your shoes now. so nx time you can remember me hor :yamseng:

must be somebody....cannot be simi ah lian or ah soh. :yamseng:

Hihi Mace....Thanks v much for ur foc scvs for helping us calculate ba-zi....hehehehe :notti:

I calculated metal is based on my chinese name (used the no of strokes to count).....

No lah....I small fry in company.....I oso everyday dream I become big 1 day....hahahaha :D

Hopefully, my new hse fengshui will wang me.... :P

wah bluberi, ur case sounds like ur neighbor fault....

Must b mre fierce wif TO....

I always send my hubby BrownMse to liaise w TO n contractors cuz they see me woman oni, anyhow do their work wan.....hubby complain, then they do their work....

Jiayou!!

Hihi Apple....u got fan-tai sui dis yr? :)

For sinisitius hor, u might wan to use a nasal spray.....once u use nasal spray liao, wont catch flu n cold bugs so easily liao....

I startd on nasal spray a few mths back n condition has improved. Otherwise prevsly, I always kena flu bugs wan....can get a prescribed one frm doctor oso.....im using nasonex.....

grayish purple? tink u can use ICI lavender mist... loved tis colour but oni used it for the recess portion in the box up wall. coz the shifu said my house muz be bright bright.. hmm, our walls are all bright bright but furniture all dark dark sia. :P

the HDB contractor came to change a new lock for the MBR toilet door liao.... my hubby asked y not change new door.. HDB where got so good??? change lock already 'tou xiao' liao.. still got dripping pipe to fix tis sat.

it's called evening haze, saw it in someone's t-blog but can't remember whose

old liao memory very bad :curse::curse:8|

somemore this morning just ask only leh :):yamseng:

Hihi Apple....u got fan-tai sui dis yr? :yamseng:

For sinisitius hor, u might wan to use a nasal spray.....once u use nasal spray liao, wont catch flu n cold bugs so easily liao....

I startd on nasal spray a few mths back n condition has improved. Otherwise prevsly, I always kena flu bugs wan....can get a prescribed one frm doctor oso.....im using nasonex.....

hi greycat thanks for the advice

had gone to the ENT and the doc say only way is to operate :~

supposed to go back and assess again to see when to operate but i chickened out

i'd rather live with it than go for the surgery :notti:

one of my colleague went for the surgery and after a while the condition just came right back

so suffered the surgery for a few years of clear passage :D

old liao memory very bad :P:curse::curse:

its mine.. its mine... hahaha

:yamseng::notti::D

old liao memory very bad :curse::curse:8|

hi greycat thanks for the advice

had gone to the ENT and the doc say only way is to operate :~

supposed to go back and assess again to see when to operate but i chickened out

i'd rather live with it than go for the surgery :yamseng:

one of my colleague went for the surgery and after a while the condition just came right back

so suffered the surgery for a few years of clear passage :notti:

Hehehe...it's eric's blog....his house the woodlands wan...I just saw his blog...nice color! :D

Last time, I saw my regular doctor, he oso recommend surgery, I hear oredi run immediately. But another doctor recommend nasal spray....I felt both was out to earn my $ lah..they reali make it sound like it's the best thing on earth!! :P

Initially, I din wan e nasal spray cuz I was scared I will b reliant on it in future...which is true...im abit reliant on it nw. If few days neber use (n i sleep in aircon rm), den i get sniffy easily.

Mabbe u wan to get another opinion?.....surgery sounds so serious leh....