Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

been trying to log in here the past 2 days... but something wrong with the singnet broadband :) call the technical line last nite n was put on hold for more than 30mins :D

was told dat the exchange with the server got problem since wed!:dancingqueen: how com the wireless connection still can show network full bar??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hw come ur parent must sit in shower area to shower, don think is convience for them. :dancingqueen:

My MIL hse in Jln Bukit Merah (Those old apt for elderly) have a rally to hold in each of the toilet esp the shower area, this is prevent them for falling. :)

coz they old liao, leg no strength that's why got to sit

now lagi worse, my mum sit on the bathroom floor

i heart pain loh 8| 8| :~

will have the handle bars installed as well

my mum has osteoporosis so cannot afford to fall :D

coz they old liao, leg no strength that's why got to sit

now lagi worse, my mum sit on the bathroom floor

i heart pain loh :)8| 8|

will have the handle bars installed as well

my mum has osteoporosis so cannot afford to fall :dancingqueen:

Oic, hope u don mind I ask that question cos need to understand the situation. :~

Maybe u can construct a permanent sitting area under the shower head, so that ur parent wont find it mah fan to bring the chair along. Or alternative follow the Japanese use stool to sit and scrub their back cos stool is small and can put at one corner of the bathroom. :D

Oic, hope u don mind I ask that question cos need to understand the situation. :)

Maybe u can construct a permanent sitting area under the shower head, so that ur parent wont find it mah fan to bring the chair along. Or alternative follow the Japanese use stool to sit and scrub their back cos stool is small and can put at one corner of the bathroom. ;)

no no of course i dun mind

i know it's not easy giving advice when the person asking for it give so little details :P

i :~ myself :dancingqueen:

that's what we plan to do but the rainshower is causing the headache loh

if sit can get rainshower means stand cannot, if stand can means sit cannot.

initially not a problem coz my parents using the MBR while my sis and me using common

but now plans changed so parents and sis will share the common :D

unless i share the MBR bath with my sis :idea:

been trying to log in here the past 2 days... but something wrong with the singnet broadband 8| call the technical line last nite n was put on hold for more than 30mins :fire:

was told dat the exchange with the server got problem since wed!:) how com the wireless connection still can show network full bar??

oh dear how come like this?

me using singnet also leh :(

exchange with server got problem ah, could it be the phone line?

did you add another phone line point and using the addition one?

so many factors can affect the connection 8|

took me two months to finally surf normally with disconnection when i first got my plan...

but if server got problem then at user end can't do anything loh

can only call them and scream at the CSO

better get your husband to call coz everytime they hear female voice, they will suggest some stupid thing like 'reset your modem', 'reset your computer', 'check your micro-filter' 8|

i know it's not easy giving advice when the person asking for it give so little details :idea:

i :~ myself :dancingqueen:

initially not a problem coz my parents using the MBR while my sis and me using common

but now plans changed so parents and sis will share the common :)

unless i share the MBR bath with my sis :fire:

me using singnet also leh 8|

so many factors can affect the connection 8|

took me two months to finally surf normally with disconnection when i first got my plan...

better get your husband to call coz everytime they hear female voice, they will suggest some stupid thing like 'reset your modem', 'reset your computer', 'check your micro-filter' 8|

Hey, I have the same problem of singnet wor ..

RanVal are so sian with them .. Tot of gettin starthub ... can't decide yet ...

Ran loves to play Online gaming like WoW ... ;):P

Hmm.. I've been to many hotels , only once I got to stay at the handicap room.

The toilet has a fixed seat just under the big rain shower head ... very nice wor ..

it overlay with the non silp tiles same as the flooring and strong handles by the wall.

I had even fall asleep while sitting there ... :D

Too bad I dun have the pic for you ... Not sure if it will add into your cost ...

i know it's not easy giving advice when the person asking for it give so little details :idea:

i :~ myself :D

but now plans changed so parents and sis will share the common 8|

unless i share the MBR bath with my sis :fire:

Actually the prob lay with ur sister sharing the common toilet right. 8|

Simple, either ask her follow ur parent sit and enjoy the rain shower or share the MBR toilet with u (maybe u can charge her $1 per entry) :) Cos I really find the chair too big in the shower area might nt be good for elderly (if u knw wat i meant). :dancingqueen:

One more idea is to build a stool in the middle for ur parent to sit, then those who do nt like to sit can stand in between the stool. (u understand wat I saying) :D

was told dat the exchange with the server got problem since wed!:D how com the wireless connection still can show network full bar??

Coz the wireless signal is to ur wireless router only... so if ur wireless router working, then will show full bar.

me using singnet also leh :(

so many factors can affect the connection :jawdrop:

better get your husband to call coz everytime they hear female voice, they will suggest some stupid thing like 'reset your modem', 'reset your computer', 'check your micro-filter' :rolleyes:

i dunno leh... 1st time liddat wor... the technical ppl said several areas affected and SK is one of them 8|:P

now using the current phone line.. yesterday tried to connect using both wireless and cable... network signal good but the webpage showed error!!

he said they'll lodge a complaint for me and get back to me. tonite i'll call n scream at them again. pay $79.95/mth :deal: and can't use for 2days liao

Hey, I have the same problem of singnet wor ..

RanVal are so sian with them .. Tot of gettin starthub ... can't decide yet ...

Ran loves to play Online gaming like WoW ... 8|:)

i cannot change to starhub coz i oni sign singnet in dec coz of the sony 32' LCD TV, the contract is 28mths leh.. :D still got 20mths more to suffer.

last time i use starhub no prob one...

Coz the wireless signal is to ur wireless router only... so if ur wireless router working, then will show full bar.

i see... i beri suaka one. :bangwall:

i dunno leh... 1st time liddat wor... the technical ppl said several areas affected and SK is one of them 8|:fire:

now using the current phone line.. yesterday tried to connect using both wireless and cable... network signal good but the webpage showed error!!

he said they'll lodge a complaint for me and get back to me. tonite i'll call n scream at them again. pay $79.95/mth :deal: and can't use for 2days liao

i cannot change to starhub coz i oni sign singnet in dec coz of the sony 32' LCD TV, the contract is 28mths leh.. :notti: still got 20mths more to suffer.

last time i use starhub no prob one...

i see... i beri suaka one. :sport-smiley-004:

oh that promo we almost took up ... but due to current plan , we can't take it ..

we had transfered the a/c from jurong , which everything was alright then ...

If possible, try to get your hubby to handle them .. and pls get your hubby to stay at hm when the

singnet "uncle" coming to check your line ... it's maddness to get scolding from them .. 8|

I went to plug in the little connection thingy ( forget what it call ) and use it for both my telphone

and modem in the studyroom .. that uncle damm annoyed when he 1st saw it ..

kena a good scolding from him; saying it must plugin at the living hall line box.

i kept quiet thru out .. then when he checked here n there .. even went downstairs to verify ..

came back up to confirm that i was right afterall ... haiz ... :bangwall::bangwall:

and said sorry for the misunderstanding .. quickly settled what he needed to do and saying

that SK always has network problem .. due to some cables they used ... worst time was during the

earthquake at Taiwen .... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

now once there is a 'red' line or upon no network .. RanVal will just go n sleep. zzzz

oh that promo we almost took up ... but due to current plan , we can't take it ..

we had transfered the a/c from jurong , which everything was alright then ...

If possible, try to get your hubby to handle them .. and pls get your hubby to stay at hm when the

singnet "uncle" coming to check your line ... it's maddness to get scolding from them .. zz

I went to plug in the little connection thingy ( forget what it call ) and use it for both my telphone

and modem in the studyroom .. that uncle damm annoyed when he 1st saw it ..

kena a good scolding from him; saying it must plugin at the living hall line box.

i kept quiet thru out .. then when he checked here n there .. even went downstairs to verify ..

came back up to confirm that i was right afterall ... haiz ... :notti::sport-smiley-004:

and said sorry for the misunderstanding .. quickly settled what he needed to do and saying

that SK always has network problem .. due to some cables they used ... worst time was during the

earthquake at Taiwen .... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

now once there is a 'red' line or upon no network .. RanVal will just go n sleep. :deal::fire:

i was into my last 3mths contract with starhub, so i signed with singnet juz to save $$ on the LCD TV.

my hubby is PC and internet idiot.. gotta handle everything myself. 8| i plug in the modem in my MBR tel point coz the stupid Cisco guy make the study room tel point wire drop out. dunno how to fix it back so it's not working now. all my fault :bangwall: itchy hand go n change to clipsal tel point, it's different fm the normal tel point, so is not clip on one. gotta stick the wire, if drop out den the line wun work. dat time the singtel guy also complain y i go n change the point. my main tel point is in the dining room, if put my modem there beri ugly leh.

i still waiting for ID's electrician to help me fix the study room tel point, fly me aeroplane last sat.. wait whole day n he nv come. zz

SK always got singnet broadband prob one??? :bangwall: i can't imagine paying $79.95/mth n can't use broadband every nite leh...

Edited by bluberi

oh dear me still got more than 12mths contract with singnet to go

took the 36mth contract coz of the ibook :wub:

hmm, got problem in SK...

wonder if MIO will be better or worse :jawdrop:

thinking of changing to MIO coz i dun really need 10mbps

3mbps will do nicely :P

hahaha, heng the uncle never scold me

if he dare to scold me will scold him back :)

i also install the micro-filter at the same point with the modem, shouldn't be any problem.

think will ask my sis to use the MBR bathroom

and construct a seat at the common bathroom for my parents

will be installing the grip bars and an L-shaped bar for my parents there

tomorrow meeting patrick to finalise everything

finally i'm going to start my own renovation :P