Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

wah think i always online at the wrong time

i log in and wait wait wait how come nobody reply

then now i log in again you all shared so much liao :~

used to use maxonline but my whole block a lot of pple using so changed to singnet

quite okay though my block is more than 20yrs liao

but seems like SK really facing some problems :(

:jawdrop: $900+ for pots :jawdrop:

unless they guarantee use this pot eat liao won't get cancer/high blood pressure/diabetes then i'll buy :P

or they promise i use this pot will cook like michelin 3* chef :P

but seriously hor, think your mum and sis really love you loh bluberi

so expensive also bear to buy for you

me envious leh :dribble:

met up with patrick at my nest just now

before going down picked up the handle bars from the hardware shop

during the discussion we brought the bars into the common bathroom and try

to my horror the L-shaped bar can't fit coz the common bathroom too small liao :jawdrop:

if install the bar, left less than 2ft to walk to the shower area :(

so end up i will change back my room with my parents so that i will have the space to put the handle bars AND concrete seats in the bathroom they use :bangwall:

now will have to think how to improve the ventilation in their room so that the moisture won't affect them so much :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yup, the common toilet's really small and the bar fittings will fit best into the MBR toilet.

MBR toilet comes with moisture problem? That i didnt realise. I thought the 2 windows in the MBR toilet's is mainly coz the size of the toilet allowed it.

i muz learn to cook.. my poor hubby so poor thing, always tabao dinner or we go my mum place to eat.

tis 3 weeks, i ate maggi mee at least once a week. i foresee my hair gonna drop soon

i eating instant noodles now at 10.30pm for my dinner.....

Yup, the common toilet's really small and the bar fittings will fit best into the MBR toilet.

MBR toilet comes with moisture problem? That i didnt realise. I thought the 2 windows in the MBR toilet's is mainly coz the size of the toilet allowed it.

hehehe, not really got moisture problem as in mould

it's coz the FS guy i got advised that moisture from the toilet will go into the room and affect the occupants

my parents being not so young will be more adversely affected e.g. athritis

but coz of the bar fittings think will try to go around the problem by installing the ventilation fan :jawdrop:

i eating instant noodles now at 10.30pm for my dinner.....

make me also hungry liao leh :jawdrop::jawdrop:

what are you eating? me thinking between the nongshim kimchi or tung-i bee hoon :bangwall:

make me also hungry liao leh :jawdrop::jawdrop:

what are you eating? me thinking between the nongshim kimchi or tung-i bee hoon :bangwall:

I am eating Chu Qian Yi Ding, and the flavour, can't get in Singapore.

XO Seafood Flavour. Got this when i was in Bangkok.

Hong Kong also got sell, but Singapore dun have...

wah making my saliva dripping liao :bangwall:

watch out for the news report about chinatown's myterious flooding :jawdrop:

Got meh? was busy eating, so didn't notice hahaha... today had a tiring day. was at my new house to run thru the house with my renovator and see if anything need to rectify, then went to IMM to pay the balance for my LCD TV and in the end, spend another $1.6K on home theatre system and dvd player. and also bought a philips vacuum cleaner at $340... hahaha

:jawdrop: $900+ for pots :jawdrop:

unless they guarantee use this pot eat liao won't get cancer/high blood pressure/diabetes then i'll buy :P

or they promise i use this pot will cook like michelin 3* chef :P

but seriously hor, think your mum and sis really love you loh bluberi

so expensive also bear to buy for you

me envious leh :dribble:

yes... $998 to be exact :unsure: got 2pots n a wok (wif flat base).. foc cookbook n container to steam rice in the pot. i asked my mum again, she said mine is nt the can cook 3-in-1 dish in a pot type coz it cost a whopping $2k plus for the whole set. the one my sis n mum bought for me is oni half set. half set n the price is enough to make me wan to cry liao. :~ my mum n sis love me so much!:bangwall: i love them too!:jawdrop:

juz nw my hubby n i went to mondi lifestyle again. finally purchased the dining table n coffee table liao. delivery on 04aug. also went marina square to make payment for our serta bed. end of mth doing HHS racks. my house is finally going to be fully furnished. big stone off my heart liao...

but also super poor for our wedding liao coz we dipped deep into our wedding fund. nw quite worried dat we nt gonna haf enough cash for our wedding dinner liao. hope the angbaos can cover at least 60% of the cost.

Edited by bluberi

also went marina square to make payment for our serta bed.

i also got Serta Bed, i bought together with the divan set. but i bought at IMM.

i also got Serta Bed, i bought together with the divan set. but i bought at IMM.

i also bought with divan set.. foc 2 pillows, mattress protector, sheep n bench. at first orders the full latex spine care mattress which cost $3899... den changed to michigen after finding it much much more comfortable... save $1000. :bangwall:

which model u bought?

wah you all already finalising the furnishing part

while i am still waiting for renovation to start

now praying hard hard can finish first week of aug then maybe i'll move in first :jawdrop:

must show my sis this and hint hint to her

i also want a set of pots :jawdrop:

i see you all buy this buy that very envious

but no choice since i busted my budget so much

no money to buy anthing else

now busy trawling the yahoo auction site for good deals :bangwall::jawdrop:

now praying hard hard can finish first week of aug then maybe i'll move in first :unsure:

i also want a set of pots :jawdrop:

now busy trawling the yahoo auction site for good deals :bangwall::jawdrop:

haha... i took some time to complete the furnishing... need lotss of vitamin M :dribble: super busted budget n dipped into wedding fund :jawdrop::P

now praying hard hard can finish first week of aug then maybe i'll move in first :D

i also want a set of pots :dribble:

now busy trawling the yahoo auction site for good deals :):sport-smiley-003:

you have forgotten all abt me ..

i have yet to confirm the quotation, can't even buy anything for the house either ...

:(

i also bought with divan set.. foc 2 pillows, mattress protector, sheep n bench. at first orders the full latex spine care mattress which cost $3899... den changed to michigen after finding it much much more comfortable... save $1000. :)

which model u bought?

I bought the Louisiana King Size. Its medium firm, and 2 layers of pluff top (or something like that).

foc 2 pillow, 2 bolster, mattress protector, sheep and bench.

cost $2389.

you have forgotten all abt me ..

i have yet to confirm the quotation, can't even buy anything for the house either ...

:sport-smiley-003:

once u confirm the reno and when it started, u will start shopping liao lor...

I bought the Louisiana King Size. Its medium firm, and 2 layers of pluff top (or something like that).

foc 2 pillow, 2 bolster, mattress protector, sheep and bench.

cost $2389.

ar.. still got 2 bloster somemore??? mine dun haf!:):sport-smiley-003: i wanted king size but my MBR is super small (unless i knock down the wall n combine 2 rooms), so gotta make do with queen size.