Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

my broadband finally up again after 2 days!:P!

tml will be a busy day!!

10.30am to 12.00pm - HDB plumber coming to fix the dripping pipe.

12.00pm to 2.00pm - the expensive until i wan to cry pots dat my mum n sis bought me is going to be delivered.

late aftn or evening time - go and pay the final $2.5k for my Serta bed coz the delivery's gonna be on 19Jul. initally was scheduled to deliver oni on 21jul but my mum said 19jul is the last date in lunar 6th mth dat can 'an chuang'. we dun wan to 'an chuang' in lunar 7th mth or wait till 8th mth, so die die muz deliver on 19jul.

if time allows - go buy dining n coffee table coz wan to make sure delivery can be done b4 lunar 7th mth. last week the salesman from Mondi Lifestyle said the dining table we wanted is currently out of stock and oni available in 2 weeks time. better quickly go n buy, at least can book the table first.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow that sounds very busy

be careful of the plumber, think he is the one who broke my MBR WC :P

what is the expensive pot you are talking about?

me very interested in this kind of things :wub:

eyes bad bad :):jawdrop: myself first

wow that sounds very busy

be careful of the plumber, think he is the one who broke my MBR WC :furious:

what is the expensive pot you are talking about?

me very interested in this kind of things :P

eyes bad bad :fire: :fire: myself first

same plumber???? die die die.. tml mt hubby working leh, oni mi at home lor. he better nt spoil anything lor. wait i :curse:

tink the brand is AMC or something liddat... stainless steel one. i wan to cry leh, so expensive!!!

SingNet Broadband used ADSL technology which made use of the copper wires that is used for telephone also. But this kind of copper wires are easily subjected to electrical noise and there are some limitation to it. For some old estates, the copper wires in the house, or buildings, or maybe even from buildings to junction is very old and maybe the quality is not bad, it can cause problems to the user of ADSL. Even the way that the telephone copper wire are routed in the house during renovation also play important part. if it is place together with the power lines, or if they run thru sharp corners, then it will affect the broadband.

Or even if during the construction of the house or estate, lower quality telephone cables are used, it may also affect the internet. For normal telephone usage, there will be not much problem, coz normal telephone usage dun push the copper wires.

Starhub Maxonline uses Co-axial cables which are shielded and therefore not subjected to all this problem. And co-axial cables are meant for huge signal to push thru, but Starhub Broadband is share broadband, if the estate had alot of starhub maxonline user using at the same time, the speed will drop.

same plumber???? die die die.. tml mt hubby working leh, oni mi at home lor. he better nt spoil anything lor. wait i :curse:

tink the brand is AMC or something liddat... stainless steel one. i wan to cry leh, so expensive!:furious:

U better monitor him every single sec any wrong move jus :fire: him . !!

Wat expensive pot until u cry??? :fire:

SingNet Broadband used ADSL technology which made use of the copper wires that is used for telephone also. But this kind of copper wires are easily subjected to electrical noise and there are some limitation to it. For some old estates, the copper wires in the house, or buildings, or maybe even from buildings to junction is very old and maybe the quality is not bad, it can cause problems to the user of ADSL. Even the way that the telephone copper wire are routed in the house during renovation also play important part. if it is place together with the power lines, or if they run thru sharp corners, then it will affect the broadband.

Or even if during the construction of the house or estate, lower quality telephone cables are used, it may also affect the internet. For normal telephone usage, there will be not much problem, coz normal telephone usage dun push the copper wires.

Starhub Maxonline uses Co-axial cables which are shielded and therefore not subjected to all this problem. And co-axial cables are meant for huge signal to push thru, but Starhub Broadband is share broadband, if the estate had alot of starhub maxonline user using at the same time, the speed will drop.

i see... abit chim to me. :furious:

U better monitor him every single sec any wrong move jus :fire: him . !!

Wat expensive pot until u cry??? :curse:

ya.. i'll watch his every breathe n movement during every single sec.

my mum n sis dunno buy me a stainless steel pot supposedly can cook 3 dish at the same time.. cost a freakin $900+ lor. the brand i tink is AMC..

i see... abit chim to me. :furious:

ya.. i'll watch his every breathe n movement during every single sec.

my mum n sis dunno buy me a stainless steel pot supposedly can cook 3 dish at the same time.. cost a freakin $900+ lor. the brand i tink is AMC..

:curse::fire::fire: $900 for a pot, u really must cook everyday to fully utilise it. !!

:curse::fire::fire: $900 for a pot, u really must cook everyday to fully utilise it. !!

i wish i could.. but i dun really koe how to cook. :furious: den by the time i reach home 7plus liao, also no mood to cook.

i wish i could.. but i dun really koe how to cook. :furious: den by the time i reach home 7plus liao, also no mood to cook.

Cook maggie mee lor. !!

Btw wat is AMC why the pot so exp, I thought WMV is the most exp. :curse:

with $900, i can lots and lots of instant noodles and with a normal pots to cook it... hahaha

speaking of instant noodles... hmmm long time never eat liao... maybe can eat it for dinner tomorrow... kekeke

wa, i can't catch up with all the posts! think i'll be hardly spamming liao now that school started. with classes on mons, weds and thurs plus assignments research and meetings/discussions, i'm so dead beat for the last week. today took off to do some housework and spend time with hubby. time not enough! miss all of u..

thanks bro .. really very helpful info.. :curse:

wa, i can't catch up with all the posts! think i'll be hardly spamming liao now that school started. with classes on mons, weds and thurs plus assignments research and meetings/discussions, i'm so dead beat for the last week. today took off to do some housework and spend time with hubby. time not enough! miss all of u..

understand how you feel .. me on leave for one whole week , also not euff ...

house still in the mess ... haiz .... !! :furious:

thanks bro .. really very helpful info.. :fire:

understand how you feel .. me on leave for one whole week , also not euff ...

house still in the mess ... haiz .... :furious::curse:

On leave one week leh so siok. !!

Nt like me secretly use renotalk in the opi :fire:

On leave one week leh so siok. !!

Nt like me secretly use renotalk in the opi :curse:

dunnoe why i still unable to clear the whole mess .. maybe should just employ your services ..

or get rid of everything i have now and throw away or sell away

... so many mags , wedding , home & decor etc ...

haha :furious:

apple: i think i will be collecting n packing up more stuff than yours ... :fire::fire:

Cook maggie mee lor. :(

Btw wat is AMC why the pot so exp, I thought WMV is the most exp. :unsure:

i'm not sure if AMC is the correct brand name... later com liao den i see..

huh, use so expensive pot juz to cook maggie mee :jawdrop:

i muz learn to cook.. my poor hubby so poor thing, always tabao dinner or we go my mum place to eat.

with $900, i can lots and lots of instant noodles and with a normal pots to cook it... hahaha

speaking of instant noodles... hmmm long time never eat liao... maybe can eat it for dinner tomorrow... kekeke

tis 3 weeks, i ate maggi mee at least once a week. i foresee my hair gonna drop soon