Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokoyoko

Hdb Selling Repurchased Flat.

actually for the plastering part i did not negotiate with them, as my is a old unit for more than 20 year so they rerun the wire for me but they did not cover the wire up after all the hacking. So my officer-in-charge tell me that they will plaster and repaint back for me when i start to look at the wall.

Mine is also old unit.. 30yr old liao.. They did not say anything about re-wire the whole unit.. I thot this was a cost that I had to bear myself.. I have not collected my keys... do you think I still can raise this to HDB since there are some other defects they are checking for me??? Re-wire and replaster for whole unit would easily cost me another 4K+ leh..

Actually I not so concern about re-plaster.. re-wire more impt..

Edited by white_affair

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Mine is also old unit.. 30yr old liao.. They did not say anything about re-wire the whole unit.. I thot this was a cost that I had to bear myself.. I have not collected my keys... do you think I still can raise this to HDB since there are some other defects they are checking for me??? Re-wire and replaster for whole unit would easily cost me another 4K+ leh..

Actually I not so concern about re-plaster.. re-wire more impt..

Maybe you can try to talk to them abt the re-wire, for mine they already start to do the re-wiring 3 week before my selection date. They remove the old wire leaving the ceiling with hole so they have to replaster for me. Grilles are also remove so they plaster back the portion where the old grilles are. they only plaster for me the damage part not all.

Maybe you can try to talk to them abt the re-wire, for mine they already start to do the re-wiring 3 week before my selection date. They remove the old wire leaving the ceiling with hole so they have to replaster for me. Grilles are also remove so they plaster back the portion where the old grilles are. they only plaster for me the damage part not all.

i have checked with my BO officer... only helping me to remove the old cabinets and wardrobes... no replastering... though they offered the re-wiring, my ID said no point cos they will run the wiring as and where they want... may cause more problems for reno... hacking is also no-no... :lol:

Can I say that we can ask HDB to:-

1) Change the tiles for kitchen & toliet

2) Change toilet bowl & sink

3) Re-paint or replaster the whole house

4) Remove kitchen cabinents

5) Plaster the window grills

6) Clean up the unit

Is ther anything i missed out? Do advise pls... :unsure:

Can I say that we can ask HDB to:-

6) Clean up the unit

Is ther anything i missed out? Do advise pls... :unsure:

For -

1) only if there are hollow/damage tiles I think

2) not too sure

3) Should be no

4) I ask them to remove - since it was not part of the original HDB flat

5) I don't think window grills are part of the original HDB flat

6) They will clean what they remove (for myself - all the hacked away tiles and kitchen cabinents)

Speak to your case officer to find out more.

provided they are hollow, water leakage

if they change the toilet floor tiles, then everything must change

depends on condition

yes - it's a must

huh?

6) Clean up the unit

simple cleaning

7) Re-wiring

depends, they will check the condition of the wires.

hehe... pardon me if i asked stupid qns... meeting TO this friday... will take a look at the house... So worried cos is a RP which was vacant for 2 yrs...