Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iamracoon

Vacuuming Robots

kohsw88 You said there is no stock meaning on your trip or online purchase. Are you helping us to courier back at e same time assist us in modding the charger?

If I order now, we have to wait for 1-2mths. No stock from irobot.

The choice is yours. You can don't mod the charger and use a transformer. A transformer is available in sim lim tower at $20-$30 each. Alternatively, I can help you to mod but you have to go sim lim tower to get the components :D. You pass the components to me when you collect the roomba and I mod ur charger on the spot.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Guys...just to check...can we still order the APS batt? I heard that they dont ship out side US now even thru Vpost? anyone can confirm?

I bought a cheapo version from BIG at HabourFront @S$179.

Include base, virtual wall, remote control, robovac and batt.

It roughly vacumm about 45min and need to return to base for charging. Powerful enough to s-uck up a 50cts coin.

Probably iRobot is better but with this price guess I can live with it (^_^).

Brand: Straaten Robovac, supposely a Netherland brand.

Guys...just to check...can we still order the APS batt? I heard that they dont ship out side US now even thru Vpost? anyone can confirm?

Sure...I shipped before. No problem.

I bought a cheapo version from BIG at HabourFront @S$179.

Include base, virtual wall, remote control, robovac and batt.

It roughly vacumm about 45min and need to return to base for charging. Powerful enough to s-uck up a 50cts coin.

Probably iRobot is better but with this price guess I can live with it (^_^).

Brand: Straaten Robovac, supposely a Netherland brand.

Hey, I saw that. It is a copy of roomba. Becareful not to overcharge he battery ya, it will die v fast. This what I heard from a guy I met at BIG. He was returning the unit due to some issues. It is a good buy bro :notti:

Then will the irobot battery be overcharged? Which is better?

In contrary, Irobot advises user to charge the battery all the time. The roomba shld always stay at the homebase all times. I am not sure abt other brand though. I think the major problem with robot vacuum is the battery. All rechargeable batteries behave similarly, after few hundreds recharge, the battery life will deteriorate.

Hey, I saw that. It is a copy of roomba. Becareful not to overcharge he battery ya, it will die v fast. This what I heard from a guy I met at BIG. He was returning the unit due to some issues. It is a good buy bro :yamseng:

So far I leave it connected to the charger everyday. The cheapo has been doing a fine job. 1 qns on irobot; when the cheapo return to base, it basically move itself along the wall until it find the charger and will charger itself. So I took a while to find the charger, it irobot work the same way or it know where is the charger and move right into it?

I am helping one the guys here to sell a brand new scooba + 3 bottles of 32oz clorox. It is brand new and he just got it from USA. If you are interested, pm me. I will send you his HP no. He is asking for $600. He paid $700+ including shipping from USA. He is selling because his wife doesn't like it due to the weight (4kg). His lost is your gain. Thanks.