Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Any Of Yr Hubbies Work Very Late Every Day?

Sometimes, when they give you alot of money but no time to spend it. Especially those who newly join IB, so you end up being quite rich but no time to spend the $$$.

It all depends on what your threshold is. For example, what would you exchange for in order to accept that fact that you may be asked to get on a plane in a few hours notice, ignoring all your private arrangements :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I thought private banking was one of the first banking jobs to have great title. And American banks are good at giving great job titles. Which reminds me... I actually wrote a letter to the Straits Times forum about job titles.

i always tell friends that in banking, if u spit, its so hard to hit a clerical titled staff nowadays lor, surely hit a manager titled one! every other person is a avp.. this is especially true for frontliners/revenue generators to impress the clients.. :unsure: was yr article published??

anyways, how come u all in banking seems like got a lot of time to surf forum har??

Sometimes, when they give you alot of money but no time to spend it. Especially those who newly join IB, so you end up being quite rich but no time to spend the $$$.

It all depends on what your threshold is. For example, what would you exchange for in order to accept that fact that you may be asked to get on a plane in a few hours notice, ignoring all your private arrangements :sport-smiley-004:

wahahah... you in investment banking huh?

^^ That is so true. IM is not for everyone. The stress, living out of suitcase, company before self .... It takes a superior calibre to be in IM. Certainly not a place for dreamers.

^^ That is so true. IM is not for everyone. The stress, living out of suitcase, company before self .... It takes a superior calibre to be in IM. Certainly not a place for dreamers.

The amount of money they make is amazing. I spoke to one who was asking me if i was able to help out in a private equity placement...

the amount of commission for referral for me was ... mouthwatering..

i wasn't sure of the compliance issues that surrounded it because i work in a bank too.. so I pushed it back.

Alamak ... me really forgetfull ....

hehe no la....i dun even know how u look.

me stay at compass heights, so it's just walking down onli. :sport-smiley-004:

Wow....from Tuas to SK? I gather u need 3 hrs journey to and fro?

no la i drive. abt 45mins in the morning, 30mins after work.

if no car, wun work in tuas. Passion tt drives me to work everydae hehe :good:

The amount of money they make is amazing. I spoke to one who was asking me if i was able to help out in a private equity placement...

the amount of commission for referral for me was ... mouthwatering..

i wasn't sure of the compliance issues that surrounded it because i work in a bank too.. so I pushed it back.

Ahem. I know of someone who got paid a bonus that is equal to 5 years of his annual salary.

Ahem. I know of someone who got paid a bonus that is equal to 5 years of his annual salary.

the amount that the IB was asking me to help bring in for the private equity... commission alone looking at 8years of my total package.. lol....

wahahah... you in investment banking huh?

Nope, though I have my fair share of living-out-of-suitcase experience so I know it can be quite painful if you don't know how to keep yourself sane.

the amount that the IB was asking me to help bring in for the private equity... commission alone looking at 8years of my total package.. lol....

Definitely drool quality. Ultimately though, you need to be happy. No amount of $$$ will help you otherwise.

Edited by pencil

hehe no la....i dun even know how u look.

me stay at compass heights, so it's just walking down onli. :bangwall:

Ha ha ha

me at Anchorvale Road ... near to new Anchorvale CC ..

Nope, though I have my fair share of living-out-of-suitcase experience so I know it can be quite painful if you don't know how to keep yourself sane.

Definitely drool quality. Ultimately though, you need to be happy. No amount of $$$ will help you otherwise.

I can only imagine... there was a period i was working 14hr a day almost every day and that already took quite a toll on the family..

You've made a valid point.. no amount of $$ can buy happiness.

I will like to earn $$ and have time to spend $$.

I dun want to go travel when my back is aching, and can't walk for long hrs.

So it is a balance for me.

Ha ha ha

me at Anchorvale Road ... near to new Anchorvale CC ..

This evening i playing badminton at open court at compassvale. Wanna play? :bleah:

This evening i playing badminton at open court at compassvale. Wanna play? :bleah:

cannot leh .. need to help wife to wash and hang cloth .