Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

yup i did the kerb on the bathrooms too. HDB's kerb is not high enough

anyone else did the kerb also?

Mind to post picture of your bathrooms kerb?.

After discussion with the shower screen guy, he says that can do another kerb, so as the shower screen can move further out, and will not hit the toilet window.

So stressed out with that... only way to do is use powder coated 3 panel shower screen (which is around 4mm). Arghh.. it's going to look ugly.. and heavier maintenance.

Ya, i need help as well. Currently, i have shortlisted two brands, one is indesit and the other is Rinnai. Did anyone uses this two brands of built-in-oven before? Thanks! :lol:

For me, I may be going for Brandt - the pyrolitic one.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nope, i bought from Bellari, and they said their price is the cheapest already, so not like others, got bulk disc, thats y i leave them out. Hee.. maybe i may consider buying the indesit one?? :dunno:

why dun use back the same brand as your gas cooker? wont they gave a better discount :deal:

i need help!:dunno:

anyone going for built in oven? what brand and how much and where can see more variety of the ovens?

Hi,

U should take at a look at Teka. They have many many model. Bought mine there recently.

hi, u know where is their main office in singapore? Would like to go there to take a look. Btw, did u buy the oven from them also? How much did u buy? Thanks!

Hi,

U should take at a look at Teka. They have many many model. Bought mine there recently.

hi, u know where is their main office in singapore? Would like to go there to take a look. Btw, did u buy the oven from them also? How much did u buy? Thanks!

hi,

their showroom is at UE Square, 83 Clemenceau Ave. i bought the microwave + conventional 2-in-1 combi oven. cost me $1480 after 20% discount during the recent sale. :lol: no choice got a small kitchen and don't think i have space for a microwave and oven separately. BTW they have sale every 3-4 months. i have the catalog with the listed price. maybe later i scan and post it here. 8|

can you help make a price comparison with Rinnai?

http://www.rinnai.com.sg/Obj/RSP0609001/Im...ET%20Sept_1.jpg

later i scan the teka catalog n post it here so that u can compare. :deal:

can visit www.teka.com.sg to browsw thru their product range. I also brought all our kitchen stuffs from them during the Dec Sale. :lol:

Mind to post picture of your bathrooms kerb?.

After discussion with the shower screen guy, he says that can do another kerb, so as the shower screen can move further out, and will not hit the toilet window.

So stressed out with that... only way to do is use powder coated 3 panel shower screen (which is around 4mm). Arghh.. it's going to look ugly.. and heavier maintenance.

For me, I may be going for Brandt - the pyrolitic one.

For my MBR toilet, told henry to construct a slope further cos I personally find the space too cramp if putting a glass screen on HDB kerb.

Hmm, i dont think they have a local website in Singapore, cos i cant find the link you gave me. Hee..

think its ok, i will wait for crazycar to scan and upload the catolgue.. =) Thanks!

can visit www.teka.com.sg to browsw thru their product range. I also brought all our kitchen stuffs from them during the Dec Sale. :yamseng:

As promised, the scanned images from the Teka catalog with the listed price. Take 20% off when you buy during their sale. :bleah: please pardon the big image.

tekapage1lowresqr1.jpg

tekapage1lowresqr1.jpg

tekapage3lowresmj0.jpg

tekapage4lowresid9.jpg

tekapage5lowreskm6.jpg

Edited by crazycar

hi guys,

for the key collection...how long does the whole procedure take? shld start on time rite?

if your time slot is 9.10am, you might want to be early say 15mins to buy insurance 1st. after that, go sales office to get a queue to wait for your turn. there's a few documents needs to be signed. all this takes about 45 mins lor

guys and ladies! i need some advice here.

my living L box will be 18Inch width perimeter and i just brought a ceiling fan that is 56inch, leaving a 30cm gap from the edge of the fan to the L box.. u think its okay? i find that 30cm seems v little... the shop only have either 48 inch or 56 inch for aluminium 'blade' fan..

anyone can help?