Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi ONE

Where is this area?

Happy new year to you.

Poor me...still in the office, going back late late evening liao!

HAPPY

Foyer !!

blue = fixed panel

purple = sliding door

green = storage bench

what are u doing? isn't it a public holiday today?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Zlia,

i was at our new plc yesterday n saw mount faber firewrks!!! But tat applies to the high floor ppl..... was trying to think of stoopid ideas to get into ppl's hse hahaha. But we didn't lah, stand at the corridor n watch the firworks. Aniway my unit is at lower floor. envy those on higher floor again for thise nice views!:good:!! can relax at the living room to enjoy the fireworks.

Went to my good friend's place at Bukit Purmei for countdown ytd. She's just staying on the 5th floor but she could see the mount faber tower and the fireworks so clearly! And i wouldnt be able to see a thing from Jalan Membina despite staying at a high flr. so sad.

happy new yr to all :(

new yr new home to start wif...

Edited by jazznpop

Hi JAZZ

Actually which block able to see the MF fireworks?

Mine facing the BT hill!!!! Nothing to see!!

HAPPY

Hi Zlia,

i was at our new plc yesterday n saw mount faber firewrks!:good: But tat applies to the high floor ppl.....

happy new yr to all :yamseng:

new yr new home to start wif...

Happy new year and Happy Renovation to you FAT BEAR!:(

Remember, show your wonderful renov pics....

Let's share the tips, the pros and cons together with our forumers here.

Good Luck!:yamseng:

HAPPY

Hi all

It is now Close to the end of 2007. Reaching out for 2008.

Poor me was still working till 5 today, however, the best thing was i met some wonderful and warm neighbours! Thanks.

This new year, i wish that all of us will settle in nicely at our new homes and live blissfully ever after...

I heard about the security issues at jln membina too, seems like we have to be more careful, as in having double locks or triple locks if need be. In fact i just received a call fr my ID, saying that my tiles which was brought up by the haulage people and left outside the door. a few were chipped off at the side and ID was fuming mad. cos now using a number lock. but the tiles are quite expensive thus should be brought in. but i will leave it to the ID to sort it out bah. Lots of headache for now...

haha this was supposed to be for wishing u guys smooth operations and happy reno and moving in... See ya soon neighbours, this is definitely a nice place and best choice for us to set up home! Seriously blessed to be here!

Stay healthy and happy always!

Fat Bear

hi hppy,

keheheh its my blk 26D. :P

if can make friends with those staying high floor then can enjoy at their living room hahaha. Was telling my hubby yesterday coz We saw a few units wif lights on and was tinking of going to knock on the door to ask them to allow us go in hahahah. But who will allow stranger to go into their hse right.

hm.... ani blk at our area can see the durain there? coz there fireworks longer n better compare to MF.

In the office supporting our overseas colleagues : Hkg and India.

In case they need our help lah.

Foyer :P

blue = fixed panel

purple = sliding door

green = storage bench

what are u doing? isn't it a public holiday today?

hi hppy,

if can make friends with those staying high floor then can enjoy at their living room hahaha. Was telling my hubby yesterday coz We saw a few units wif lights on and was tinking of going to knock on the door to ask them to allow us go in hahahah. But who will allow stranger to go into their hse right.

hm.... ani blk at our area can see the durain there? coz there fireworks longer n better compare to MF.

I think thats a gd idea!!

We shall celebrate New Year on top of the block next yr!!

I also stay at low floor so need to make friends with those at high floor.

Edited by dneo

Ha....good idea.

Too bad, mine is facing BT hill.

hi babe!

you didnt tell me you will be at JM yesterday then we could have say hi to each other :(

I totally agreed with Fatbear! i felt so blessed meeting the new neighbours and hitting it off so well! hehe

thanks XL for showing us her modernistic flat (cant wait to see the completed unit, dont worry so much for now yah) and Cindy for her balinese resort! Amazing to see 2 flats with completely different feel :good: both their flats have amazing views!

Happy 2008, may everyone have a wonderful year ahead! :good:

hi hppy,

Hehe,

When I stay there.. I will allow u all to come in..

my house alwiz open to pple one :good:

:good:

Yup.. want to make frens with all of u too :(

anyone doing changes to their gate hinges??worry about the security there since there was a break in.Anyone ??

ermm.. there was an uncle going around asking if wan to change to aluminium hinges for metal gate. Cost: $15/bolt & nut, total 9 hinges he say must change at least 6 so that the gate could not be removed easily..

i dint do it cost i thot cant b that suay... :good:

looks like now have to think about it again.

ermm.. there was an uncle going around asking if wan to change to aluminium hinges for metal gate. Cost: $15/bolt & nut, total 9 hinges he say must change at least 6 so that the gate could not be removed easily..

i dint do it cost i thot cant b that suay... :(

looks like now have to think about it again.

huh really ah!

OMG I oso want. haha. Is the uncle still around our blocks? $15 is small price to pay for the inconvenience if we were to lose our precious stuff (CHOY!:good: touch wood) if the hinges can be easily removed.

Heard of such things before, as in the old HDB gates, didnt know newer models like ours could be removed so easily!:good:

Hi folks,

Happy New Year! So good to hear that blk 26D can see fireworks. Wondering my blk 26B can see or not? :good:

Btw, check with you all, did you all give any ang bao to contractor/ID before they start the reno work? If yes, how much to give? I am wondering whether we need to give for smooth work.

cheers

huh really ah!

OMG I oso want. haha. Is the uncle still around our blocks? $15 is small price to pay for the inconvenience if we were to lose our precious stuff (CHOY!:good: touch wood) if the hinges can be easily removed.

Heard of such things before, as in the old HDB gates, didnt know newer models like ours could be removed so easily!:good:

orh... $15 per set, 6 sets is $90... he is going around asking, u will sure to see him around.