Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hi guys,

for the key collection...how long does the whole procedure take? shld start on time rite?

Actually for the key collection, I went there much earlier and actually got it done then.. around 20 min earlier etc.. seems like nobody queuing one :unsure:

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Afraid that it might not have the air flow when the L box is too near the blade.

Can exchange? Take 48inch.?? Did you check the shop whether they have shorter blade?

Tear down L box is unthinkable! :yamseng:

guys and ladies! i need some advice here.

my living L box will be 18Inch width perimeter and i just brought a ceiling fan that is 56inch, leaving a 30cm gap from the edge of the fan to the L box.. u think its okay? i find that 30cm seems v little... the shop only have either 48 inch or 56 inch for aluminium 'blade' fan..

anyone can help?

Actually for the key collection, I went there much earlier and actually got it done then.. around 20 min earlier etc.. seems like nobody queuing one :unsure:

:yamseng:

same here, my appointment was called on time. maybe cos paying bulk of the $$$ :(

same here, my appointment was called on time. maybe cos paying bulk of the $$$ :yamseng:

They kept calling me for the appointment as we were wandering ard at Habitat forum. Late by 5 mins called me 2 times.. kiasu..

Happy, i dunno whether it is too near or not. :unsure:

can exchange... but 48 inch seems small...

they hae 50 and 52 inch de..but these comes with wood blade instead of aluminium ones..

i havent install the L Box... maybe i shd check with my renovation contractor 1st later on .. hope i can have best of both world!

heard from Hubby that our flooring are 85% done up except skirting. he said that he is impressed with the tiler works especially at toilet or kitchen..later go and check it out :(

Afraid that it might not have the air flow when the L box is too near the blade.

Can exchange? Take 48inch.?? Did you check the shop whether they have shorter blade?

Tear down L box is unthinkable! :yamseng:

anyone knows where to buy nice nature reserve/or nice tourist spot paintings? (not ikea's)

thought of buying it and hang in front of my bed.. so everyday wake up, i can see nature reserve in front of me,hehe refreshing

anyone knows where to buy nice nature reserve/or nice tourist spot paintings? (not ikea's)

thought of buying it and hang in front of my bed.. so everyday wake up, i can see nature reserve in front of me,hehe refreshing

Am not an expert on this but there are some nice pictures and frames at Ikea..

Today we got 2 l-shaped pc tables with suspended drawers and fixed cabinets, 2 high back pc chairs, one book shelf, 2 acks for CPU for $972. Hope it's a good buy. One down, masterbedroom, curtains, living and dining, kitchen stuff (in that order to go).

If anyone wants the contact, can pm me. I think the quality quite reasonable, as the shop specializes in office furniture.

Hpe the bookshelf is sufficient for all my books and uni texts.. :-)

so far so good :jawdrop:

better take note

i kena summon which i intend to appeal. i have already bought season parking...

i saw parking attendant a couple of times.

Hey all who drive at JM, is parking there temp free? Sorry very suaku as I don't have car but hubby will be getting a company car.. thanks.

Yeah, i think so. But seems like the space is getting more limited as I visit JM.... Good sign, meaning more people getting their keys :bangwall: Btw, anyone knows whether the MSC is available now? I do see some cars up there...

Yeah, i think so. But seems like the space is getting more limited as I visit JM.... Good sign, meaning more people getting their keys :bangwall: Btw, anyone knows whether the MSC is available now? I do see some cars up there...

Yup shld be able to go up and park :bangwall:

:bangwall: