Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

:jawdrop:

Thanks for informing us...

Dear fellow neighbours,

RED ALERT!:jawdrop:!

In today Straits Times, there is this news that one unit in BLK 27A has been broken in on Friday nite.

"A 40-year-old sales assistant found the front gate and door of her bukit merah flat forced open when she returned home on friday night.

Jewellery and a watch worth a total of $4,300 were reported missing from her home at Blk 27A Jalan Membina."

So please be more careful.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Uh???? Oh my dear!

I think not so many pple move in, a bit quiet.

Hey, how come can force open the metal gate?

But two name were mention: Bukit merah and Jalan membina if you read the prar carefully.

Dear fellow neighbours,

In today Straits Times, there is this news that one unit in BLK 27A has been broken in on Friday nite.

"A 40-year-old sales assistant found the front gate and door of her bukit merah flat forced open when she returned home on friday night.

Jewellery and a watch worth a total of $4,300 were reported missing from her home at Blk 27A Jalan Membina."

Dear fellow neighbours,

that is scary... remember to use another lock, very impt.

Uh???? Oh my dear!

I think not so many pple move in, a bit quiet.

Hey, how come can force open the metal gate?

But two name were mention: Bukit merah and Jalan membina if you read the prar carefully.

I guess Blk 27A is the first block facing bukit merah.

Hi BEE

Wont mind share your renov pic??

It is ok if you feel not nice to share over here.

HAPPY

I guess Blk 27A is the first block facing bukit merah.

anyone doing it this way?

if u're gonna put it outside, anything cheap would be alright...

Aussino has some kiddy ones, selling quite cheap... but I dun think u wanna get those cos they're really childish !!

Hi one post wonder, maybe you want to consider doing in one whole piece,i mean the glass sliding door rather than doing a fixed panel + a glass sliding door. If you do a whole piece glass sliding door, about 3 to 4" will protrude out which acts like a fixed panel too.Do this way ,maybe you can save $$

Hi to all neighbours, could u all pls advise wat to bring during collection of key. Had accidently misplace the letter. thks !!

Happy new year..........................

Hi One post & CrazyCar

Sorry that unable to make it as my kid sleeping until very late in the evening.

Anyway...I asume most of our forumer here has done completed with their renovation. Until then and hopefully, we will be invited to view their nice and beautiful flats.

How about that?

HAPPY

Hi all

It is now Close to the end of 2007. Reaching out for 2008.

Poor me was still working till 5 today, however, the best thing was i met some wonderful and warm neighbours! Thanks.

This new year, i wish that all of us will settle in nicely at our new homes and live blissfully ever after...

I heard about the security issues at jln membina too, seems like we have to be more careful, as in having double locks or triple locks if need be. In fact i just received a call fr my ID, saying that my tiles which was brought up by the haulage people and left outside the door. a few were chipped off at the side and ID was fuming mad. cos now using a number lock. but the tiles are quite expensive thus should be brought in. but i will leave it to the ID to sort it out bah. Lots of headache for now...

haha this was supposed to be for wishing u guys smooth operations and happy reno and moving in... See ya soon neighbours, this is definitely a nice place and best choice for us to set up home! Seriously blessed to be here!

Stay healthy and happy always!

Fat Bear

Hi One post & CrazyCar

Sorry that unable to make it as my kid sleeping until very late in the evening.

Anyway...I asume most of our forumer here has done completed with their renovation. Until then and hopefully, we will be invited to view their nice and beautiful flats.

How about that?

HAPPY

hi happy, no problem. would just wait patiently for the next tour.

just came back from the marina bay countdown. wonderful fireworks. !!

wishing everyone here a happy new year, good health and smoothly sailing in whatever you do.

Edited by crazycar

Went to my good friend's place at Bukit Purmei for countdown ytd. She's just staying on the 5th floor but she could see the mount faber tower and the fireworks so clearly! And i wouldnt be able to see a thing from Jalan Membina despite staying at a high flr. so sad.

Hi one post wonder, maybe you want to consider doing in one whole piece,i mean the glass sliding door rather than doing a fixed panel + a glass sliding door. If you do a whole piece glass sliding door, about 3 to 4" will protrude out which acts like a fixed panel too.Do this way ,maybe you can save $$

I'll be putting a sotrage bench beside the fix panel

f_foyerm_a95438e.jpg

Hi ONE

Where is this area?

Happy new year to you.

Poor me...still in the office, going back late late evening liao!

HAPPY

I'll be putting a sotrage bench beside the fix panel

f_foyerm_a95438e.jpg