Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi all

Anyone using Daikin inverter system 3 aircon? Any idea if the compressor can pass thru our aircon window?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all

Anyone using Daikin inverter system 3 aircon? Any idea if the compressor can pass thru our aircon window?

I dunno abt that tho Zlia.. is your unit the one which kitchen window faces the floor's rubbish chute? if it is, i think the aircon people can slide the compressor over to the ledge using a plank. i think i saw some people did tat, but its on 3rd floor lor. I dunno if high floors the aircon guys wanna risk doing it.

For a desirable measure, I think u should bring the aircon guy over to your place to look-look-see-see-measure-here-and-there before committing to any kind of unit/brand. Saves u a lot of trouble.

:dribble:

Edited by prodigic

Hi guys,

Just want to ask, will you all find a teller to ask for an auspicious date to move into the new flat? I am quite confuse over this as some of my collegues mention that it is requie?? Or whoever knows what is the proper way to move into a new flat? Thanks! :D

Hi guys,

Just want to ask, will you all find a teller to ask for an auspicious date to move into the new flat? I am quite confuse over this as some of my collegues mention that it is requie?? Or whoever knows what is the proper way to move into a new flat? Thanks! :dancingqueen:

Hi Pert, ya.. me too not sure wat to do as well.. but i got this website sometime ago.. 好日子查询 .. u can choose wat sort of occasion n it will generate a list of good dates for you.. i guess can select the 入宅 for a good date to move in.. :D

Hi Xlan, thanks for the link. But hor, some very exaggerating as in need to 'suan' the date of birth leh.. then still have some preparation to do one,e.g like once step in got to say some 吉利 words, then got to open all windows and etc...so on.. thats y i am worry la.. got so many steps.. wondering whether its neccessary or is there a more simplified one???? :D

Hi Pert, ya.. me too not sure wat to do as well.. but i got this website sometime ago.. 好日子查询 .. u can choose wat sort of occasion n it will generate a list of good dates for you.. i guess can select the 入宅 for a good date to move in.. :dancingqueen:

oh.. for me i tink depend on individual la.. for us.. we don really know or follow all steps n stuffs.. my mom said we'd jus pick a ok-not-bad-good-date.. buy those daily necessity (柴米油盐) etc.. n jus a 意思 la.. go the simplest way..

ya, actually i was thinking about that too. I want to simplify the steps as much as possible. Could anyone confirm with me whether 订盟 is referring to ROM or? Cos i also wants to use the calendar to choose a good date for our ROM. Thanks ya.. :D

ya, actually i was thinking about that too. I want to simplify the steps as much as possible. Could anyone confirm with me whether 订盟 is referring to ROM or? Cos i also wants to use the calendar to choose a good date for our ROM. Thanks ya.. :D

hi, dun think 订盟 is ROM lor. guess it's business related e.g. alliance, partnership etc. more appropriate would be "jia(4) qu(3)". (how to type in chinese btw???) but then all these are in the olden context when ROM is not existence. so really up to individual. if you want to feel "an(1) xin(1)", just chose a generic good day lor.

BTW i have not visited your house! 8|

ya, actually i was thinking about that too. I want to simplify the steps as much as possible. Could anyone confirm with me whether 订盟 is referring to ROM or? Cos i also wants to use the calendar to choose a good date for our ROM. Thanks ya.. 8|

yups i think xlan reflect my sentiments...it is up to what u believe. We just decide ROM date just like that, didnt consult any book or anyone...haha not even my parents

after viewing your flats, my hubby cant wait to get the keys hahaha he was droooling :D over your decor...

so sad we didnt win the T3 shoot haha there goes our Paris honeymoon...

Edited by linggie

ohh.. ya, i think so too. Haha.. trying very hard to find an appropriate date where all my family members can attend ma. And oppss.. think you can come visit this sat? But cant confirm so soon yet. Might be there in the morning. Hee...

Ya, i also have not visit any of the forummer unit yet cos still busy sourcing for furniture. :D

hi, dun think 订盟 is ROM lor. guess it's business related e.g. alliance, partnership etc. more appropriate would be "jia(4) qu(3)". (how to type in chinese btw???) but then all these are in the olden context when ROM is not existence. so really up to individual. if you want to feel "an(1) xin(1)", just chose a generic good day lor.

BTW i have not visited your house! 8|

Hi all

No idea... You should just give your window dimension to the AirCon supplier and see what they say. :yamseng:

It's been very long since my last post... Happy New Year to All!:)

I think City Gas Gallery is offering quite a good price for hob and hood...

:bangwall:

Rinnai RB-3SS (GB) - $413

Rinnai RH-90ERi - $243

is it.. luckily i go zap an extra copy.

i charge cheap cheap la.. 10 bucks can liao. haha :bangwall::bangwall:

hi guys,

did the hdb ppl tell u abt this lighting plan that can be found in the flat or household shelter?

didnt manage to find it when i checked out my unit just now.

seems like a replacement copy will cost $30! yikes

:bangwall:

Hi PERT

Any nice pic to share with us?

Like cabinet cabinet and wardrobe?

Thanks mate!

HAPPY

ohh.. ya, i think so too. Haha.. trying very hard to find an appropriate date where all my family members can attend ma. And oppss.. think you can come visit this sat? But cant confirm so soon yet. Might be there in the morning. Hee...

Ya, i also have not visit any of the forummer unit yet cos still busy sourcing for furniture. :yamseng:

Hi guys,

is there any regulations on the window grilles as i can't find any information on it (HDB Approved grilles). What is it that hdb wants? Design or demension specification??Anyone?