Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

50 bucks deposit still can get back, consider v good liao. hehe. as for the bed, u mean u going to bargain the price to the expot price u brought?

Good Luck! :bangwall:

by the way, anyone or any body can recommend curtain shop thats offer a variety of designs at good reasonable price?

by the way, my MBR ceiling leaks again.. :bangwall:

must storm into HDB maintenance centre later on.

i bought a dining table+chairs at I-furniture for $1300..previously was quoted $1400+ at IMM.

that time placed a $50deposit for that same dining set in Oct 07. Then got refund back cos we thought of shopping more then decide. Make a big hassle to collect the $50 deposit back

now got back the same dining table+chairs. what a merry go round keke!!

My Sealy mattress i bought 2 weeks ago at $2699. At expo, its selling at $2522. the same bedhead and mattress!! i need to do something abt this already keke.

hmmm..conclusion, true leh, the price at expo was slashed alot for the furniture

one bad encounter..me and my wife likes this sofa so much at "Sentat Trading (S) Pte Ltd". Its actually a 3seated sofa+1seated+1seated sofa (the 1seated sofa is like a rocking sofa, so elegant and nice). We are really keen at buying it, but the salesman is so pushy that makes me feel turn off. he keeps saying that they waived off gst transport blah blah blah. i shouted back that "dont tell me abt gst and transport leh, its not relevant at all, most companies nowadays absorbed these off for customer already". then after that me and my wife was discussing seriously abt buying it, and that 2 salesperson keeps "weng weng weng"-*buzzing* at us, so irritated. i decided to tell them i think abt it, asked them for their address and name cos i really shortlisted this sofa, i may go back to buy at their main showroom. Then the salesperson told me off that "$1300 i also cant afford now, if next time i go to their warehouse, the cost will be $2000+ already". he also say that i buy things even worst than auntie. so undecisive. While we are walking away, he continued to say that "aiya we cant afford to buy this sofa la" .. ( i was telling my wife, we dont buy is becos of the salesperson leh. anyway not shortlisting that sofa liao. go other shop to buy next week )

what a day..lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi elaine,

ya i need to ask IMM branch to match the price with the expo promo price..the expo Sealy is organised by Beach road branch..

to be fair to IMM branch, i will check with them whether can they match or not, if can then will be good. mostly likely can la, later check with them hehe

Not sure if you are using the softmotion hinges / rollers from IKEA. Anyone can let me know how much is the cost?

Was it you? Sam07

yeah..imm branch called and said that they can match the price with expo's promotion. hehe! i made a good trip yesterday to expo (except being scolded :bangwall: )

yeah..imm branch called and said that they can match the price with expo's promotion. hehe! i made a good trip yesterday to expo (except being scolded :curse: )

Wah... Good leh.. Mine not in Sealy's range liao.. Haiz.. Sad.. :(

I mean, not in Sealy's shop.. I bought mine through their distributors..

binzz binzz,

when will ur kitchen top be up? hehe my wife wants to go see ur hse and also xlan's hse leh..

My kitchen top will be up by tomorrow, kitchen backsplash thur or fri, sat is handover.. :)

I also want to see yours.. :dribble: Suddenly remember i never meet u and your wife before.. :rolleyes:

Our wallpaper is up just now.. :wub: Will be going down tonight, but don't think will be able to meet up with u guys tonight cos meeting my insurance agent at my house to buy home insurance.. :notti:

Will pm me your hp no. leh, i will sms u when i go down at a decent hour to open house.. :yamseng:

hi, anyone heard about water steaming from built in oven ah?? Aiyoo.. i bought a indesit oven, those normal function type one, then the person tells me the ventilation not as good as Ariston, scare wait water vapour leak la..

Anyone heard of that??

binzz binzz,

when will ur kitchen top be up? hehe my wife wants to go see ur hse and also xlan's hse leh..

hahaha.. YG.. me too looking forward to your hse too!! we jus 楼上楼下(w/ the help of the lift)! haha.. i'll b there 2nite 7pm.. tmr morning till (not sure wat time yet, but i'm on leave n will b there).. same for thurs.. so sms me la..

Hi all,

Finally back after a busy weekend :rolleyes:

My painting supposed to be done last Wed.. but only will start today..

due to some problems to the workers..

Not sure if true or not.. but no choice lor.. delay again...

Hopefully today really start coz havent go down and check yet..

They say 19th Jan can handover.. hope no hiccups till then..

Hi Neighbours,

Can check with you on what are the solutions to dry our clothes especially those with dark ktichen?

1) Buy washer with dryer (2 in 1)

2) Buy washer and dryer

3) Install clothes hanging system

4) Buy portable hanger stand

5) Others?

Any advise??? :rolleyes:

For blk25b neighbours...

My friend called up the hdb officer and was told in about 2 to 3 weeks time, we will get final letter. Means around Feb to Mar 08 liao.

waaa think after CNY already , so we must wait for the letter so can reapply our expire HLE right ? Think reno can complete by the "seven mth" ba

Edited by msbean

I dont know whether can renovate or 1st time open door during ching ming period!

Ching ming getting nearer and nearer.

CNY only 1 month away.

Time flies real fast!

waaa think after CNY already , so we must wait for the letter so can reapply our expire HLE right ? Think reno can complete by the "seven mth" ba

Hi SPA

I think option 3 and 4 are the best.

Option 1 might spoilt your clothing fast.

Gues not much option considering the kitchen area is too small.

And if you willing to spend a little bit more, buy lots of hanger.

Once wash, hang the cloths near the kitchen window or at the toilet.

HAPPY

Hi Neighbours,

Can check with you on what are the solutions to dry our clothes especially those with dark ktichen?

1) Buy washer with dryer (2 in 1)

2) Buy washer and dryer

3) Install clothes hanging system

4) Buy portable hanger stand

5) Others?

Any advise??? :notti:

My kitchen top will be up by tomorrow, kitchen backsplash thur or fri, sat is handover.. :)

I also want to see yours.. :bangwall: Suddenly remember i never meet u and your wife before.. :notti:

Our wallpaper is up just now.. :P Will be going down tonight, but don't think will be able to meet up with u guys tonight cos meeting my insurance agent at my house to buy home insurance.. :bleah:

Will pm me your hp no. leh, i will sms u when i go down at a decent hour to open house.. :notti:

Binzz... can we take a look at your house also? cos we are tinking of doing the kitchen door at thefoyer side but my Id say cannot leh... so tot of taking a look at how urs work.. :sport-smiley-004:

I have Pm you my number so maybe u can let me know if you have any open house ya? :bleah: