Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

anyone to recommend a good and reasonable price feng shui master?? I need one to help me select a date for moving house.. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Neighbours,

Can check with you on what are the solutions to dry our clothes especially those with dark ktichen?

1) Buy washer with dryer (2 in 1)

2) Buy washer and dryer

3) Install clothes hanging system

4) Buy portable hanger stand

5) Others?

Any advise??? :help:

Hello sparey

I’ve been using dryers and Happy is rite; dryer or washer cum dryer tends to damage clothes a little faster. Be prepared to pay more for mthly power bill; abt $30 extra based on 3 loads to dry weekly.

For opt 1, be prepared to call for servicing more than usual. Note, the capacity for washing & drying are different for 2 in 1; either to unload to drying capacity or not to fully load washing capacity…..:(

Bobo

Edited by bobo_girl

Binzz... can we take a look at your house also? cos we are tinking of doing the kitchen door at thefoyer side but my Id say cannot leh... so tot of taking a look at how urs work.. :notti:

I have Pm you my number so maybe u can let me know if you have any open house ya? :notti:

Ok.. Noted.. Replied u back also.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hello sparey

I’ve been using dryers and Happy is rite; dryer or washer cum dryer tends to damage clothes a little faster. Be prepared to pay more for mthly power bill; abt $30 extra based on 3 loads to dry weekly.

For opt 1, be prepared to call for servicing more than usual. Note, the capacity for washing & drying are different for 2 in 1; either to unload to drying capacity or not to fully load washing capacity…..:notti:

Bobo

or you can quote to use CITIGAS cloth dryer.

u save on the monthly bill since gas is cheaper than electrical. :notti:

anyone to recommend a good and reasonable price feng shui master?? I need one to help me select a date for moving house.. Thanks!

You want to try master You Long Zi at guillemard road (opp of Kong Hwa School)? :)

If not, wayonnet.

My kitchen top will be up by tomorrow, kitchen backsplash thur or fri, sat is handover.. :yamseng:

I also want to see yours.. :) Suddenly remember i never meet u and your wife before.. :)

Our wallpaper is up just now.. :yamseng: Will be going down tonight, but don't think will be able to meet up with u guys tonight cos meeting my insurance agent at my house to buy home insurance.. :bleah:

Will pm me your hp no. leh, i will sms u when i go down at a decent hour to open house.. :P

Hi, binzz.

You doing wallpaper? where? How much does your ID charge u? Is it difficult to maintain?

Thank you and Regards.

hi we found Maxcoil mattress today. anyone knows anything about Maxcoil? Salesman was saying no need to get those branded ones, in fact they are mostly similar, just the brandname that consumer is paying for.

My kitchen top will be up by tomorrow, kitchen backsplash thur or fri, sat is handover.. :)

I also want to see yours.. :dribble: Suddenly remember i never meet u and your wife before.. :)

Our wallpaper is up just now.. :wub: Will be going down tonight, but don't think will be able to meet up with u guys tonight cos meeting my insurance agent at my house to buy home insurance.. :notti:

Will pm me your hp no. leh, i will sms u when i go down at a decent hour to open house.. :)

Hi,

Will also like to go visit ur house too :)

I am likely to be there on Saturday...

:)

Hi, binzz.

You doing wallpaper? where? How much does your ID charge u? Is it difficult to maintain?

Thank you and Regards.

Ya, we go to the wallpaper supplier recommended by ID.. The cost depends on what material and type of wallpaper you are choosing.. So its difficult to compare the costs also..

You may take a lookat applfreak blog.

I intend to do only sink and stove concrete support.

Not whole area (very expensive lah).

Though it might not look siew, but it is durable and strong lasting for years to come.

You intend to have concrete also?

hi

who have / intend to do a concrete support for sink area? or whole area?

how is it like?

can post pix here.