Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hi everyone,

we went there yesterday between 4 - 5pm, being to few units. 1 unit have a signage "No picture taken"..... were you there too?

today, went to IMM too and saw the Ratan furniture. Hubby like it very much but i still don't know how to appreciate it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Tis afternoon my bf n I went to see some show flats at blk 25A, but too bad all of them closed. However, we will able to view two units by the ID - Homemakers.

Then we sneaked up to view our unit again n take down some measurements................, I found some leftover orange skins & other can drinks........... :dunno:

Apologies to OnePostWonder....... my bf & i went over to your unit to take a look........ alittle messy inside but hope tt they will clean up for you before your next visit (sneaking in) or when you hv collected your keys... our main door hv alrdy fix in..........

good nite every1..... :notti::)

Thanks h4happy...

BTW; Philips Carnial sale starts on 8-9 Sept.

930am till 600pm @ 620A Lor 1 Toa Payoh

time to save some $$$... :dunno:

Tis afternoon my bf n I went to see some show flats at blk 25A, but too bad all of them closed. However, we will able to view two units by the ID - Homemakers.

Then we sneaked up to view our unit again n take down some measurements................, I found some leftover orange skins & other can drinks........... :bleah:

Apologies to OnePostWonder....... my bf & i went over to your unit to take a look........ alittle messy inside but hope tt they will clean up for you before your next visit (sneaking in) or when you hv collected your keys... our main door hv alrdy fix in..........

good nite every1..... :seeya:zz

no problem lah... thanks for your updates though :)

what time were u there...?

no problem lah... thanks for your updates though :)

what time were u there...?

thks... we went there ard 2.30pm.

Good morning neighbours

Last night, talk to one id and he asked me whether the piping is outside or inside.

I told him I am not sure.

He told me if it is conceal, then it is ok (dont need to change copper pipe).

Ask why?

He said in future if kitchen cabinet is up, and sway sway pipe leak (due to pvc, then got problem liao.

Cabinet might have to tear down. That cost money!

So anyone knows whether pipe is outside or inside??

Went to IMM on Friday, speak to some IDs, only remember two of them..:-

U-home:-

Basic Package around 13k

ID seems busy, so he only go thru the basic package with us.

Not pushy, seems friendly

Sample reno pictures looks not bad..

Frontier:-

Like their design, simple and modern.. :good:

Showed us some of their wall paper, tiles and lamination samples

No basic package so we go thru the things we want to do and they will send us their proposal in 3 weeks time.

ID seems very pro and able to provide good suggestion but got a bit of "artistic" attitute

After going thru the things we want, he quoted us around 28k! (overbudget)

But he will itemize our reno so that we know the cost, it's something like ala carte menu..

So we will struck out those that we dont want and stick to our budget!

Still sourcing around for IDs...

Hi

Got the quote from U home, way above my budget.

Too bad......unable to let them do.. really....

The id is very good and understanding and we can even click.

But due to budget, I have no choice.....

Then we sneaked up to view our unit again n take down some measurements................, I found some leftover orange skins & other can drinks........... :)

good nite every1..... 8|zz

I have one neighbour went there last few days, met one of them and told my neighbour about the granite layout by his tilers. A bit exeragrating.......

Wanna know, please tell me, I will tell you guys what he said to my neighbours.

Good morning neighbours

Last night, talk to one id and he asked me whether the piping is outside or inside.

I told him I am not sure.

He told me if it is conceal, then it is ok (dont need to change copper pipe).

Ask why?

He said in future if kitchen cabinet is up, and sway sway pipe leak (due to pvc, then got problem liao.

Cabinet might have to tear down. That cost money!

So anyone knows whether pipe is outside or inside??

hi h4happy...

the flats in our estate have concealed hot and cold water pipes... bathrooms come with mixer taps and shower heads...

hi h4happy...

the flats in our estate have concealed hot and cold water pipes... bathrooms come with mixer taps and shower heads...

Hi RED

Wow, then dont need to do copper piping, can save the money to buy other things.

Last night id quote me around $800 (I think so, I dont have the quotation with me now) for copper piping.

Did you rec' LWT Design flyer???

How is the contractor?

Thanks!:)!

HAPPY

Thanks h4happy...

BTW; Philips Carnial sale starts on 8-9 Sept.

930am till 600pm @ 620A Lor 1 Toa Payoh

I am thinking of buying a Philips iron. Wondering whether will it be cheaper at the carnival sale.

I am thinking of buying a Philips iron. Wondering whether will it be cheaper at the carnival sale.

i guess should be. saw alot of electrical items on sales but cant buy yet.

i guess should be. saw alot of electrical items on sales but cant buy yet.

Yes you are right.

Better dont buy now as we have not collected the key.

But then can go and check and record it down the items you want.

I heard from my neighbour our blk 25b might have to wait until next year!:drunk:!!

Fainted!:dunno:!

shld be cheaper than normal discount outside. went a few times, but be prepared as it will be super duper crowded :drunk:

Yes you are right.

Better dont buy now as we have not collected the key.

But then can go and check and record it down the items you want.

I heard from my neighbour our blk 25b might have to wait until next year!:drunk:!!

Fainted!:dunno:!

ya, what our concern is the item may be outdated even is cheap or no warranty by then we collect our keys. So, perhaps start to design our layout first.

ya, what our concern is the item may be outdated even is cheap or no warranty by then we collect our keys. So, perhaps start to design our layout first.

Yes, better make sure got a good contractor and when it is near completion, then get really to source for home applicances!

How is your searching for contractors going on????

Any good to recommend???

Yes, better make sure got a good contractor and when it is near completion, then get really to source for home applicances!

How is your searching for contractors going on????

Any good to recommend???

We hvn't start to source for contractor/s yet. Because, prefer to get keys & see the "Real" flat/ layout than the "Floorplan". Able to see clearer else will be double work for the contractor. Maybe, will source & standby for good contrctors before approach them. You have recommendation? how about the rest?

Edited by nemofc