Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah after the ID missed the timeline still call them? i'm quite skeptical abt ppl who cannot meet timeline (ironically set by themselves). cos at quotation stage also cannot provide on time, let alone two or three months of reno.

wah after the ID missed the timeline still call them? i'm quite skeptical abt ppl who cannot meet timeline (ironically set by themselves). cos at quotation stage also cannot provide on time, let alone two or three months of reno.

If you are not in the rush, then let them take their time.

For my case, some dont even call back.

Some say call you next week, but then also never call.

I just kiv them lah.

Just take our time to carefully choose.

ya..agree with you :thumbs up:

Few years back.......the birth of jalan membina......

f_IMG6009m_babab1a.jpg

f_IMG6006m_9632e2a.jpg

f_IMG6010m_0e385d8.jpg

hi h4happy!

thanks for these photos!

i regret not taking photos of the construction site when it was just starting up... :notti:

can i use ur photos on my renoblog?? :dancingqueen:

thanks! ;)

slowly....slowly.....up and up and up.....

f_IMG6890m_6544172.jpg

f_IMG6895m_968f579.jpg

We have ZhangDe Primary School beside us, so dont need any alarm clock in the morning!!

f_IMG6716m_77d68f0.jpg

Look at the mess!

They just stack up...one by one.....

f_IMG6508m_224a361.jpg

f_IMG6512m_e26b5f0.jpg

hahaha... 25A neighbours get the pri sch as alarm clock.. me on 27A will get the morning traffic (rushing onto ECP, AYE, and CTE) to wake us up! :dunno:

but i wonder.. is there any slow traffic in the morning? esp gg towards CTE.. i'll b using tat to office every morning..

recently.. i always heard on radio lower delta road always kana accidents in the rush hours.. sigh..

Edited by xlan

slowly....slowly.....up and up and up.....

f_IMG6890m_6544172.jpg

f_IMG6895m_968f579.jpg

We have ZhangDe Primary School beside us, so dont need any alarm clock in the morning!!

f_IMG6716m_77d68f0.jpg

Look at the mess!

They just stack up...one by one.....

f_IMG6508m_224a361.jpg

f_IMG6512m_e26b5f0.jpg

thanz for the photos!

btw, was there a change in the construction contractor mid-way thru' the building process???

cos the membina estate was originally slated to be ready by end 2006, but got delayed until end 2007... the kallang bahru SERS also met this delay before and was due to the original contractor went bankrupt, so HDB gotta tender for another contractor to take over...

Hi RED

For what I know (talking to auntie and uncle and ah pek ah mah, they told me actually before they build the flat, they need to pump the metal into the soil.

They did that many many months cos the soil is very soft.

And half way, I think it was stop...dont know what reason.

But for what I know, the pumping of metal into the ground takes up quite alot of time. Thus the delay.

I dont know whether it is true or not.

That is what I heard from ah pek and ah mah.

Omg, I seem to be like uncle liao if keep on mixing with ah mah and ah pek. (my area lots of old pple lah).

I do have many photos on the constructions, but too many cds, never write down the contents, have to search.....

Hope you all enjoys....

I thought my having my blog here......so that I can post my present house follow by construction of new house follow by viewing of units....how you think???

thanz for the photos!

btw, was there a change in the construction contractor mid-way thru' the building process???

cos the membina estate was originally slated to be ready by end 2006, but got delayed until end 2007... the kallang bahru SERS also met this delay before and was due to the original contractor went bankrupt, so HDB gotta tender for another contractor to take over...

mm.. not too sure on the delay thou.. jus overheard some of my neighbour's gossip was that.. during the very initial stage.. i tink that time 27A was only building on the 2nd level.. HDB demanded them to demolish and rebuild the whole BLK27A.. due to structural faults.. not sure how many have noticed tat but at least my mom noticed the delay.. not sure on the other blocks..

mm.. not too sure on the delay thou.. jus overheard some of my neighbour's gossip was that.. during the very initial stage.. i tink that time 27A was only building on the 2nd level.. HDB demanded them to demolish and rebuild the whole BLK27A.. due to structural faults.. not sure how many have noticed tat but at least my mom noticed the delay.. not sure on the other blocks..

just checked my hdbpage. they've updated the status as "HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course". :notti: wow, means should be collecting the keys soon... :notti:

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

- MsBean

- h4happy

-marksng12

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

- Vacis + moonbell

- owens_avenue & genevie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

- Cindy-Monkeybone

- chewy

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- jj2

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

- Simpleboi

- jazznpop

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

- dashe

- saeran

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

just checked my hdbpage. they've updated the status as "HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course". :P wow, means should be collecting the keys soon... :D

yup as expected, next one to get keys will b 27B neighbours.. :sport-smiley-018: