Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Morn!

Can i juz confirm Blk 25A has already started renovating le ah? Cos i was thinking of poping by this weekend to look look see see :yamseng: Anyone been there & stumbled across 5 room flats?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Morn!

Can i juz confirm Blk 25A has already started renovating le ah? Cos i was thinking of poping by this weekend to look look see see :yamseng: Anyone been there & stumbled across 5 room flats?

yups they did...most commented the living room is big...do they renovate on Sunday?

Morn!

Can i juz confirm Blk 25A has already started renovating le ah? Cos i was thinking of poping by this weekend to look look see see :) Anyone been there & stumbled across 5 room flats?

!5th floor showflat, 5 room!

Enjoy!:P

Btw, you also ake 5 room?

Care to share any quoataion you gather???

yups they did...most commented the living room is big...do they renovate on Sunday?

Yes indeed 5 room living room is big.

But if the suggested study room did not box up, then better still. Bigger and spacious and windy!:dribble:

But most of the 5 room (14th) also gonna box up the study room.

I beg to differ, I rather dont box up, it will make the living room very bright and nice!

LegoHouse quoted me $450 for haulage in my quotation

My shortlisted id (I think so.....lah) give me FOC for haaluage and sand. (I think so...need to open up my file).

Hi h4ppy!

Yup, mine is a 5 room flat too (low storey).. how abt u?

Actually, i havent gotten any quotations yet cos this specific ID which i approached told us that its too early to get quotes.. he said the price might be different by the time we wanna reno (cos we intend to reno around end Mar)

U mind sharing ur quotes? :P

Hi h4ppy!

Yup, mine is a 5 room flat too (low storey).. how abt u?

Actually, i havent gotten any quotations yet cos this specific ID which i approached told us that its too early to get quotes.. he said the price might be different by the time we wanna reno (cos we intend to reno around end Mar)

U mind sharing ur quotes? :bangwall:

Hi YUN

Mine is also 5 room blk 25b (high storey).

Got 2 quotes (shortlisted both), within my tight budget.

Btw, are you going to box up your suggested study room????

Are yours gonna have lots of carpentry works (design n features walls?)

HAPPY

Hi h4ppy,

Hmm, the tentative design we have in mind is not to box up the study.. in fact that would be our cosy corner instead :jawdrop: We were thinking of hacking the wall of 1 bedroom so as to make the MBR bigger & also to accomodate a WIW n computer table..

But we are still throwing around ideas.. can only confirm after discussing wif IDs :)

Wats the concept u have in mind?

Hi h4ppy,

Hmm, the tentative design we have in mind is not to box up the study.. in fact that would be our cosy corner instead :jawdrop: We were thinking of hacking the wall of 1 bedroom so as to make the MBR bigger & also to accomodate a WIW n computer table..

But we are still throwing around ideas.. can only confirm after discussing wif IDs :)

Wats the concept u have in mind?

Hi YUN

Mine is very very simple, plan...

No design nor features wall (if got cash, then maybe add a few lah)

No box up and no Lbox and no false ceiling (too low lah),

I prefer ceiling higher.

Initally got your ideas also, but then it is very expensive.

Hi h4ppy,

Mine is still daydreaming abt how i wan my ideal home to look like.. but have to seriously sit down & compute the budget sigh.. anyway do u mind pm-ing the quotes u got so far so that i can use as a reference? ;)

Hi h4ppy,

Mine is still daydreaming abt how i wan my ideal home to look like.. but have to seriously sit down & compute the budget sigh.. anyway do u mind pm-ing the quotes u got so far so that i can use as a reference? ;)

Sure, but not now, not at home lah.

I will be staying at Blk 27B. Nice to meet all of you!

Hi hi, finally found someone who's going to stay within the same block. :)

4-roomer or 5-roomer? High-floor? ;)

5-roomer. Nah, not high floor, cause my queue number not that small. :dunno:

!5th floor showflat, 5 room!

Enjoy!;)

Btw, you also ake 5 room?

Care to share any quoataion you gather???

Yes indeed 5 room living room is big.

But if the suggested study room did not box up, then better still. Bigger and spacious and windy!:)

But most of the 5 room (14th) also gonna box up the study room.

I beg to differ, I rather dont box up, it will make the living room very bright and nice!

My shortlisted id (I think so.....lah) give me FOC for haaluage and sand. (I think so...need to open up my file).

With respect to haulage and sand, this is what I understand from the IDs.

For new HDB flat, there will be a HDB appointed haulage and sand contractor, and the haulage fee is paid to the appointed contractor via your IDs. Few months back the haulage fee is $1000, not sure what's the current price now.

I think the IDs will definitely earn more than enough to absorb or give discount on the haulage fee. :dunno:

With respect to haulage and sand, this is what I understand from the IDs.

For new HDB flat, there will be a HDB appointed haulage and sand contractor, and the haulage fee is paid to the appointed contractor via your IDs. Few months back the haulage fee is $1000, not sure what's the current price now.

I think the IDs will definitely earn more than enough to absorb or give discount on the haulage fee. :yamseng:

sorry but im confused..what the difference of the term with haulage and sand? u mean the ID will charge u differently? got official receipt for both items?