Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sorry but im confused..what the difference of the term with haulage and sand? u mean the ID will charge u differently? got official receipt for both items?

Usually they term both as 1, haulage + sand. ID can't charge you because this is paid to the main constructor appointed by HDB. ID will probably give you a discount or waive off the haulage charge, but of course they have to earn enough from your reno. :curse: And you will get a receipt if you pay to HDB via your ID or yourself.

oh, so you're in 130 or 132? :dunno:

i'm in 132. !!

132 too! !!

thanks binzz! yup.. i tink 27B is collecting their keys liao.. next will be 27A le!! yipeee!:dunno:!

Nic.. we totally envy u ok.. any chance can share ur experience here.. n pix pix pix please.. !! :curse::bleah: so tat we can learn & benefit frm ur valuable experience..

!! i heard 27b will be collecting their keys next Monday... 27B neighbour, any status?

xlan, i'm also considering HomeGuide for reno, care to share the quotation?

!! i heard 27b will be collecting their keys next Monday... 27B neighbour, any status?

Yes, collecting on Tuesday. :dunno:

Been to the expo and check on Citydesign and ******, anyone heard about or have experience with them?

Edited by ahko

xlan, i'm also considering HomeGuide for reno, care to share the quotation?

Yes, collecting on Tuesday. :D

Been to the expo and check on Citydesign and ******, anyone heard about or have experience with them?

Congras ahko!.. hope 27A can get our keys soon too. :lol:

I had got a quote from ****** b4... they didnt quote me for a lot of things i asked for thou we spend almost 2 hrs sitting down in expo to tell them wat we want...

Also read from forum quiet a lot of bad experience with ******.. maybe you would want to check out the forum. :lol:

Anyway we had strike them off our list of reno contractor..

Edited by jasch

:lol: i heard 27b will be collecting their keys next Monday... 27B neighbour, any status?

yup, hdb requested us to collect on tuesday, 11sep. but i've changed it to a later date on a sat (don't have to apply leave).

Today went to balestiar with my family members, went to a few tiles shop, wow...really impress with the homo tiles, especially they make it look the same like marble!:lol:!

Took some sample home.

I like one homo tiles, they make it look like laminated floor!:lol:

Further went down to shaw plaza, saw lwt design, nothing much to see over there!

Also, many lights and bath accessories.

Going down again and next trip will be jalan besar and IMM (behind; show granites and marbles tiles).

Anyone go there to check our the homo tiles?

Hi h4happy,

Can i ask you where did you find the homo tiles that looks like laminated flooring? are there a lot of choices??

many thanks, heh...

Hi..

I've walked around.. seems like Home ID is renovating several units in BLK 25...

Any comments on this ID company??

u can view their almost completed unit at #15 for workmanship..almost completed it (i tink)when I viewed it yesterday... understand they renovated many units in tanglin halt too but duno how true... U considering this ID? i have checked out their price list..looks ok but havnt sat down n properly ask for their quotation..

Usually they term both as 1, haulage + sand. ID can't charge you because this is paid to the main constructor appointed by HDB. ID will probably give you a discount or waive off the haulage charge, but of course they have to earn enough from your reno. :lol: And you will get a receipt if you pay to HDB via your ID or yourself.

132 too! :lol:

oic =) thanks for clarification.. was initally very confused by the terms..

Hi h4happy,

Can i ask you where did you find the homo tiles that looks like laminated flooring? are there a lot of choices??

many thanks, heh...

Yes in fact all id/contractors has those laiminated like flooring.

Light tones to dark tones with beautiful and flowing lines...

In fact I also saw one TeakWood (marble tiles):lol:!!

Just pop in any shops and asked them for it.

HAPPY

u can view their almost completed unit at #15 for workmanship..almost completed it (i tink)when I viewed it yesterday... understand they renovated many units in tanglin halt too but duno how true... U considering this ID? i have checked out their price list..looks ok but havnt sat down n properly ask for their quotation..

oic =) thanks for clarification.. was initally very confused by the terms..

I have strike off home ID.

Got quotation, talk to id, etc....sadly I have to drop them due to some reason.

Hi Membinans

One thing to check with you.

Anyone doing sink support and stove support?

How to blend it with built in cabinet (Bottom)???

I am going for sink n stove support (to have lasting and strong support).

Anyideas Membinans???

Hi h4happy,

many thanks, heh...

*** got a display of tiles @ Expo, u can see some tiles there that has very nice textures

Hi Membinans

One thing to check with you.

Anyone doing sink support and stove support?

How to blend it with built in cabinet (Bottom)???

I am going for sink n stove support (to have lasting and strong support).

Anyideas Membinans???

hi h4happy,

what's sink n stove support? can explain thanks.

if I'm going for UHome, I'll take up their homo + parquet package :notti:

hi onepostwonder

they also have package? do you know their homo tiles is from where? can share yr quote, thanks.

how much is their quote? but i heard good comment for uHome.

for new estate like ours, supply of sand and haulage must be done by the contractor appointed by HDB and the contractor will charge a flat rate... the name and hp number of the contractor is pasted on the lift lobby of blk 25a... so call the contractor and ask him what is the rate... cos i haven't get keys yet, so haven't called him...

so, dun let ur ID overcharge u for sand and haulage cos ur ID won't be the one supplying the sand and haulage... some dishonest ID will claim that they have to book a lorry or what to carry the sand/debris away to ENV-approved dumping ground or what... it is just plain nonsense... :rofl::rofl::good:

what is this "sand n haulage" issue?

Morn!

Can i juz confirm Blk 25A has already started renovating le ah? Cos i was thinking of poping by this weekend to look look see see :rofl: Anyone been there & stumbled across 5 room flats?

:notti: almost completed for the 5 rooms, like their shoes rack... 4 room - 6th flr simple & nice.

hi onepostwonder

they also have package? do you know their homo tiles is from where? can share yr quote, thanks.

how much is their quote? but i heard good comment for uHome.

Hello, take a look at their packages here http://www.u-home.com.sg/ it's not very updated though. if u want, I can type out for u...

I have not gotten their quote, gotta wait for it... hope it'll be ready by next weekend

got "FREE" system 3 air-con

Edited by OnePostWonder

Hello, take a look at their packages here http://www.u-home.com.sg/ it's not very updated though. if u want, I can type out for u...

I have not gotten their quote, gotta wait for it... hope it'll be ready by next weekend

got "FREE" system 3 air-con

Hi Onepostwonder

thanks. could i know the "free" system air-con is which brand? there's 1 ID also package in air-con & water heater, granite tiles package = $18xxx.

could let me know your range?