Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

i also have a dog at home.. :) next time can go dog run together....

but i heard homo tiles absorb vy fast if coffee or others drip into it. u get what i mean?

maybe stick to granite or ceremic tiles... faint

hi nemofc,

there's a type of homo tiles that are non-porous and v stain-resistant... i saw it at hafari and apparently, many other tiles shops also have it... it's more expensive than the "normal" homo tile but less ex than granite... think abt $3+ per piece (60 x 60cm)...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey all

I heard from my neighbours that blk 25a, 8th floor renovation is very nice! Anybody check already?

Which id/contractor??

i heard from the electrician that the house only required 24k for everything... the tiles are white porcelain... :)

i heard from the electrician that the house only required 24k for everything... the tiles are white porcelain... :bangwall:

Is porcelain tiles = homogenous?

i got a mini schnauzer but may leave him at my parents' place :( coz he may get lonely when we're out to work during the day. moreover, he's been living in my parents' flat for 5.5 years. :dunno: will not have problems when he pee or poo though, as he's toilet trained. :good:

don't restrict your doggie in the kitchen...he/she will not like it... :)

i dun one to restrict him in the kitchen also leh.. so poor thing... but he likes to jump onto the sofa and then dun koe how to come down then he will pee there.. stupid doggy... :(

hi nemofc,

there's a type of homo tiles that are non-porous and v stain-resistant... i saw it at hafari and apparently, many other tiles shops also have it... it's more expensive than the "normal" homo tile but less ex than granite... think abt $3+ per piece (60 x 60cm)...

oh redbottle there is really such homo tiles? great! :bangwall: you know wat is it called ?

actually i prefer laminated for my room.. but cos of the doggy so tot of laying draker colour homo tiles in the room so even if he really pee will not be so obvious :dunno:

nope :bangwall:

the electrician showed me the packaging... imported tiles, not from China... cannot remember the country... all english words, unlike those China tiles

Wowow.. Imported still only $24k for everything... Can go in and see see look look???

Wowow.. Imported still only $24k for everything... Can go in and see see look look???

i was there when the electrician just started work... 1st day of reno or something

maybe the electrician gave me wrong info... :bangwall:

the contractor is @ Telok Blangah Heights, call Dave Lim @ 96711656

Cindy-Monkeybone, come come my place when everything's settled.. u'd love my BABY(gal) :bangwall:

most probably i'll close all room doors n let roam abt the house.. see how she behaves in the new place 1st.. if good gal no anyhow pee n poo.. shall resume our normal life.. let her sleep with us loh.. if not.. she gotta sleep in the living room le.. but then we'd b utterly heartpain.. sigh.. hope she can be guai guai la..

Just went to HDB to sign my agreement a few days ago on Monday..

Asked them when can get the keys...they say not sure...Hmm...it seems that balloting wont get so soon...hope to get it soon keke...

:thumbs up:

Asked them when can get the keys...they say not sure...Hmm...it seems that balloting wont get so soon...hope to get it soon keke...

:notti:

bro, u just signed the agreement? :thumbs up:

u postponed yr appt or something?

Cindy-Monkeybone, come come my place when everything's settled.. u'd love my BABY(gal) :yamseng:

most probably i'll close all room doors n let roam abt the house.. see how she behaves in the new place 1st.. if good gal no anyhow pee n poo.. shall resume our normal life.. let her sleep with us loh.. if not.. she gotta sleep in the living room le.. but then we'd b utterly heartpain.. sigh.. hope she can be guai guai la..

Hi Xlan,

My MS is called "Peanut". If there is a chance, we can matchmake them. HAHAHA! He is an active kid who loves to meet frds <Human and non-human frds>.

Hi Simpleboi,

So Late. I sign the lease long long ago and I got the flat via ballot so I dun think it is due to balloting.

What is the queue number that you got ?

Hi Xlan,

My MS is called "Peanut". If there is a chance, we can matchmake them. HAHAHA! He is an active kid who loves to meet frds <Human and non-human frds>.

hahahaa.. BABY also super friendly!:yamseng: neighbor's chihuahua always bark at her n she'll run back home crying.. yet everytime still wanna go find the chihuahua who always bully her big time!!! so friendly till so silly... then fren came over.. she bark bark bark like mad but keep wacking her tail welcoming the guest.. hahahahahaa.. ppl all dunno she's barking to scare them off or shouting "welcome to my home"... :curse:

!!

think the collection of keys has nothing to do with balloting or SERS. it depends on the sequence of the block completion which have already been planned upfront. :yamseng:

This afternnon happened to meet my neighbours, so went up to her new flats (hers is in the process of installing air con).

She told me businesses for those uncles (who station downstair) are no good.

Cos' balloting already have contractors in mind.

That left only sers units....

I feel the touting is becoming worst...especailly in blk25a.

They follow you when you step onto the blk 25a.

oh i thought it would be the other way round as in SERS already have contractors in mind compared to balloting lot since they have to move in earlier.

so going to the site is quite troublesome?

Edited by linggie