Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi OnePostWonder,

You sure it's only $750 for parquet for your 3 bedrooms??? I got to pay $1800 for laminated flooring under dynamic range (Kronotex Brand). Can you check what brand and range of your parquet that they quoted you?

Btw, any one familiar with laminated flooring? There are so many range. My ID said it won't last for those lower range. I am quite headache about this. If go for higher range, I may hv to top up another $1000 for it. Sigh...

maybe Baroque meant top up another $750 to the package for parquet bedrooms...

UHome Packages (4 room)

FULL homo - $13788

Homo + Laminate - $13488

Homo + Parquet - $13988

For 5 room unit - add $1300 to the above prices

Dorcas, care to share what's yr basic package price?

Edited by OnePostWonder

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Btw, any one familiar with laminated flooring? There are so many range. My ID said it won't last for those lower range. I am quite headache about this. If go for higher range, I may hv to top up another $1000 for it. Sigh...

Hi Dorcas,

I have shortlised 2 laminated flooring co. Kro.. & Sup.. and done some homework on laminated flooring

Now, my hubby finally choose Supreme AC-5.

If u need further information, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

Monkeybone

i think the request for cement screeding has to be done by the owner... i was told of this by Baroque

hmmm what's cement screeding is this? :sport-smiley-004:

maybe Baroque meant top up another $750 to the package for parquet bedrooms...

UHome Packages (4 room)

FULL homo - $13788

Homo + Laminate - $13488

Homo + Parquet - $13988

For 5 room unit - add $1300 to the above prices

Dorcas, care to share what's yr basic package price?

Oh my ID is based on what we wanted to quote us. I dun believe in basic package. Cos after that, they will add this and tt and you may end up paying more. Better to tell them your idea and ask them to give you a quote.

Anyway, my laminated flooring is $1800 under the Dynamic range from Kronotex. Just dunno this range is it good enuf.

Oh my ID is based on what we wanted to quote us. I dun believe in basic package. Cos after that, they will add this and tt and you may end up paying more. Better to tell them your idea and ask them to give you a quote.

Anyway, my laminated flooring is $1800 under the Dynamic range from Kronotex. Just dunno this range is it good enuf.

Hi dorcas.. wanna check ur laminated flooring is for whole house or only 3 bedrooms?

i think cement screeding means laying cement on our existing rough surface to make it flat, easier to lay laminate or parquet

Oic...hehehe...I also dont know.

So for those who want to have laminate/parquet floor, MUST HAVE cement screeding.

tio boh?

Horay!:)!!

Today is 1st day of August (lunar), I am sure this weekend there will be many contractors coming.

I am excited to see other contractors other than the usual TH, Hmakers and others.

To all, plse update whatever any showflat on the way or units can go and see, ok????

Cheers!

i think cement screeding means laying cement on our existing rough surface to make it flat, easier to lay laminate or parquet

It is basically to produce a smooth flat layer of concrete or similar material... in older times, pple just do this for their flooring, cheapest option.

hi everyone, long time no log in liao. read that some of u all got the keys or getting it soon. congrats!! hehehe... heard from my SO that there is renovation/furniture fair at Expo over last week (is it?), anyone went?

It is basically to produce a smooth flat layer of concrete or similar material... in older times, pple just do this for their flooring, cheapest option.

yup correct. can do this for household shelter to save $200 on homo tiles :sport-smiley-018:

hi everyone, long time no log in liao. read that some of u all got the keys or getting it soon. congrats!! hehehe... heard from my SO that there is renovation/furniture fair at Expo over last week (is it?), anyone went?

i went there to look for *** & Baroque

congrats ahko! u getting keys liao.. so envy.. my quote is attentively 23k+.. not final yet.. thou paid 10% liao.. but cos will b changing some of the tings.. so we are still in the midst of reviewing with my designer.. in my t-blog has a rough list of wat was signed on the dotted line..

Thanks xlan, your list looks more than ours but ours is 24k+. I will share with you my list when i get home tonight. :bleah:

Thanks xlan, your list looks more than ours but ours is 24k+. I will share with you my list when i get home tonight. :bleah:

mm.. actually not much leh.. cos i hv v little capentry works n rooms r quoted base on using laminates which is cheaper than doing with all homo tiles.. unlike some others who doing customised study & dining table, full-height study room cabinates, etc etc.. n i really dun think mine is cheap loh.. i'd consider my quotation as a mid-range price la.. cos really encountered some other places charging even cheaper with more capentry works n incl electrical points etc too.. but i'm more inclined to who can click with me loh.. i go with my heart.. communication n trust is more impt than the $ to me.. cos even cheaper quotes also need at least 15k.. also not a small sum to spend.. so rather pay a little more to buy a peace of mind..

mm.. actually not much leh.. cos i hv v little capentry works n rooms r quoted base on using laminates which is cheaper than doing with all homo tiles.. unlike some others who doing customised study & dining table, full-height study room cabinates, etc etc.. n i really dun think mine is cheap loh.. i'd consider my quotation as a mid-range price la.. cos really encountered some other places charging even cheaper with more capentry works n incl electrical points etc too.. but i'm more inclined to who can click with me loh.. i go with my heart.. communication n trust is more impt than the $ to me.. cos even cheaper quotes also need at least 15k.. also not a small sum to spend.. so rather pay a little more to buy a peace of mind..

I did all homogenous for our house, have to top up around $1600, but from the forum, like most pple do laminates instead of homogenous for bedrooms..