Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro once ur reno is done, probably u can post a few pics, or comment on this company, at least we can know the is it a good company anot. Got too many negative comment about this company, dunno to trust this company anot. Furthermore, this company is a contracter company, so it is not HDB registered.

knn ****ed up. lamidoor folded and i thought nevermind let him do my kitchen, he went to find a malaysian carpenter who quality of work is like ****. now he mia, ****ed up hald done job. no one wants to take over.

anyone here can recommend?

Hi can anyone advise a good carpentry company? Need my house to be ready by end dec. Just need to do my kitchen cabinet actually. Thanks.

Hi, looking for a carpenter to do some minor carpentry work? Any recommendation? Thanks.

Hi I am also looking for a carpenter to do some carpentry work . Would appreciate some recommendation. Thanks

hey guys,

I'm also engaging the carpentry works directly without going thru main contractor or Interior designer.

This carpentry has done my previous house and also my current renov at TQ. Honest ppls and they only doing carpentry. Have their own workshop in Sungai Kadut.

They accept small jobs also, anyone wish to contact them direct can pm me...for their contacts

They will start to fix my current renov in a week time, anyone wish to view can pm me also....

Hope it help!

Can help me to pm ur carpenter,want to do ala carte reno ;)

TIA!

Tried contacting Mr Lau/Kok & Perlyn from Sun Hup also. In the end also gave up. Totally lack of response and initative to call back or reply.. Ask for quotation takes weeks and never came through. Very disappointing.

The same with them happened to me.

Last year I've sent them drawings of few items (bookshelves/wardrobe, small cabinet, few shelves) and needed to chase them 3 weeks to get quotation - sent 4 reminedrs for my email, call Ms Perlyn (never answered) and SMS her (never replied). Finally, she sent me quotation, but after I needed urgently to go to Europe and I apologise to her about that, promising that I will contact her again when I will come back.

Now, I finally wanted to start with all of that work and sent her email again asking for payment and other stuff, but already 2 weeks there is no any reply from Ms Perlyn at all.

I'm really tired to wait another few weeks for her reply.... I agreed with all prices she gave me and I don't ask for anything free of charge, so now becomes that I need to beg her to do this job and at the end even pay for it :(.

In the meantime, I found some other people who will do this carpentry work. It is some ID company, but surprisingly they are almost the same in quotation like Ms Perlyn's, just one item is slightly more charged so need to clear it with them why.

Hope that I will be so happy with their work that I can recommend them to all of you and post some pics what they will done for me.

Hi

I am looking for carpenter for a custom dining table, design provided. Can anyone share/recommend your contacts? Pls PM me. thanks!

U can try zest design in Johor for yr carpentry works. I use them for my Johor house. You can victor at 0189057678 or email your plans to zestdesign88@gmail.com. So far my finish products are good. I did kitchen cabinets and wardrobes with them. Factory in Johor and they fabricate there and install in your house. Good luck

I am also looking for a carpenter to custom made a narrow table for my kitchen and side table with magazine holder. Can someone PM your carpenter contact. Thanks.

I am looking for carpenter that can supply and install wardrobe and kitchen cabinet at a reasonable price. The ID I used quoted me quite expensive carpentry so I did not do carpentry work for my reno.

Hi guys, just wanna share my renovator contact before i totally M.I.A from here. He mainly do carpentry items only.

Price can be said very reasonable coz they got their own carpentry production factory. To those interested can

try reach him at 62866873 Isaac. Have a save reno journey guys. Gd luck.

just for info,

many people do not understand 1 simple logic.

there are 2 choices. 1st is cheap, 2nd is good. and we all know the principle, cheap things does not comes good., good things does not come cheap.

and the above statement can be enlarge to 3 choices, namely cheap, good and fast.

out of the 3 options, u can only choose 2, unless u are able to accept to pay a very high premium on ur goods.

finally, if i am the carpenter who do very good workmanship. i know i am in demand, i will sure charge higher premiums.

not to troll anyone, but this is a fact.

I did a small job at my parents place, just a wardrobe and glass display case. The first quote the person 'chop' me and ask for $2330 for 1 sliding wardrobe, the other quoted me also $2330 but its 1 wardrobe + 1 display case!

Btw, how to upload photos here?