Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Starscream

Cash Over Value (poll)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
State the hard-earned Cash you had paid for your house! :P

We paid 24K COV :P for a 4-room resale flat in Choa Chu Kang. For us we had no choice but to buy an HDB flat here in Singapore since the one we are renting is already sold. The rent has sky rocketed and we feel it was not an option to pay a very high rent for something that won't be ours in the long run.

When we were house hunting last January we were so shocked that owners are asking such huge unreasonable COV even if the property itself needs total overhaul :curse: .

$22K COV for Bedok Pt Blk. Tomorrow first appt.

wah you got a gd steal leh :P:D

i hope yours is a high flr unit :D

abt 6 years back, hb and me go enquire at bedok pt blk that is near the center, facing the sea (can see the ECP), full marble flr, reasonable (i should say) simple decor (meaning don't have to do major overhaul reno type if you are chin chai) want at least $60K :):notti::) . We like this unit vy much as its ultra windy, the old auntie was fully cloth in jacket and long pants with slippers walking at home. but a pity, too ex and we gave up in the end.

and those that are not so well maintain, facing other directions but mid flr and not really near to center are asking from $45k - $55k minimum :):~:unsure:

$22K COV for Bedok Pt Blk. Tomorrow first appt.

good deal if the house is well-maintained and simple reno..

for myself, we paid 40k cov for a 4rm in BP area.. needs to re-do everything except the windows.

quite high.. sighz.. :sport-smiley-004:

good deal if the house is well-maintained and simple reno..

for myself, we paid 40k cov for a 4rm in BP area.. needs to re-do everything except the windows.

quite high.. sighz.. :jawdrop:

so expensive! :dribble:

so expensive! :dancingqueen:

wat to do? this house has a clean history (like no loanshark, etc).. :dancingqueen:

it is unblocked and face green pastures & private terrace houses view.

Edited by millienium_bear

paid 16K for a 3room flat in jurong east, super original condition :yamseng: 1st appt mid april 08

consider expensive or not huh?

If near MRT still ok, cos super original condition leh, means reno must b v exp...