Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cantona7

Why Do Man Keep Mistress Or Girlfriends After Marriage?

Welcome all ppls to share their views or experience on this thread and hopefully all the gals DONT show this thread to Mrs Cantona7. :bow::bow::bow:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hahahaa.. u muz b keeping 1? oooorrrrhhh........! :D

but y only ask "after marriage"? men keep extra gf always wat.. be it before or after marriage.. no diff.. :dunno:

Edited by xlan

Because they are insecure? They are immature? They are irresponsible? They are indecisive who they really want and what they really want?

Or because they 屁股痒?? :P

before marriage, more than one gf is acceptable

as long as both, or all, are aware of each others' presence

but after taking the marriage vow it's a :no: :no:

har? seriously i cannot leh.. may b too traditional.. cannot accept others' presence.. either me or her (or them).. :fire:

like tat.. i rather stay alone my whole life living in my own world with my baby leh.. at least when baby sees "others" she'll only BARK! haha..

oh n back to the qn... imo... is all abt thrills n challenges.. men thrilled at risking their life.. 3rd party women feel challenging at snatching n stealing..

Edited by xlan

Sometimes, the man is not the party to be blamed.

One of my closed friend, her bf has married to another woman for many yrs. He was leading a happy life until one day his wife told him she married him just to get S'pore PR only. She does not love him. His heart broke. Few yrs later, he met my closed friend, they kind of fell for each other and started the relationship.

He was very honest by telling my friend that he has already married.

So, who do you pity, the wife, the man or my friend?

If there is a question there must be an answer right. However until now there are no definite answer to it. :(

I think beside the Successful man :wub: I mention before, another group of ppls are those working class.

Here are a few facts I gathering or went thru feel free to comment on it. :D

1) To be honest woman are attracted to successful man even they are married, worst they might even use their HB to compare and start picking fault at their HB soon or later. (This portion must leave to gals to ans) :P

2) Cant stand nagging wifey, I don understand some woman can 180 degree change when they are married. They used to be kind and gentle when courting but after married everything changed. :bangwall:

3) Another is office love affair, tis is the most common and popular cos most hubby will find themselves seeing their GF more often than their wifey. The Best part is can use excuses as Biz talk with female colleague or Biz trip to Bali island and most impt must book two room seperate. (I like this the most cos 80% can escape wifey query :notti: )

4) This is the worst case, "TRUE LOVE" each party actually "SEEM" to fall in love with each other and the guy is alway married, so chances are the guy would said he cant stand his wifey anymore and will divorce her. So that poor little girl jus sit and wait for years and the filing would nvr come and by the time she pressed on it further the man would mention he cant bear to leave their kids :bangwall: but he still love the girls veri much and they jus carry on like dat.......

If there is a question there must be an answer right. However until now there are no definite answer to it. :(

I think beside the Successful man :wub: I mention before, another group of ppls are those working class.

Here are a few facts I gathering or went thru feel free to comment on it. :D

1) To be honest woman are attracted to successful man even they are married, worst they might even use their HB to compare and start picking fault at their HB soon or later. (This portion must leave to gals to ans) :P

Start picking fault at wife too :dancingqueen:

2) Cant stand nagging wifey, I don understand some woman can 180 degree change when they are married. They used to be kind and gentle when courting but after married everything changed. :bangwall:

Nag at wife back too :P

3) Another is office love affair, tis is the most common and popular cos most hubby will find themselves seeing their GF more often than their wifey. The Best part is can use excuses as Biz talk with female colleague or Biz trip to Bali island and most impt must book two room seperate. (I like this the most cos 80% can escape wifey query :notti: )

Planning to stray? :notti:

4) This is the worst case, "TRUE LOVE" each party actually "SEEM" to fall in love with each other and the guy is alway married, so chances are the guy would said he cant stand his wifey anymore and will divorce her. So that poor little girl jus sit and wait for years and the filing would nvr come and by the time she pressed on it further the man would mention he cant bear to leave their kids :bangwall: but he still love the girls veri much and they jus carry on like dat.......

You intend to do that? :notti:

:notti: tell ur wife! :bleah:

Bro we must take cover for each other leh. Army alway said "You can do whatever u want jus dont get caught!" :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

With this thinking this made ur marriage life ever more exciting when ur GF called in the middle of the night. :notti::notti::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Cantona7

Bro we must take cover for each other leh. Army alway said "You can do whatever u want jus dont get caught!" :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

With this thinking this made ur marriage life ever more exciting when ur GF called in the middle of the night. :notti::notti::rofl::rofl:

Mr Cantona, now still abit too early to be drunk leh... :disturb:

U want exciting life, can.....you can let mrs cantona read this posting....your life will confirm turn more exciting from now on.....confirm, chop, guarantee...

Wow, mr cantona7 will sure have loads of 'drama' if mrs cantona7 ever see this. :rofl: :rofl:

The situation will vary depending on circumstances. Women like the self-confidence in men which is partly due to the way they carry themselves when they are successful. But not always is good 'cos it would mean men can be very arrogant in the long run. I don't know about successful women but it probably applies to them as well.

I believe that women & men are equal in terms of EQ & IQ. It's just the disparity in physical form but nonetheless still equal in that aspect, so which brings us to question, if human are being true to their so called feelings, is that considered love, feelings or just the excitement? We'd can't answer this as there's no true infinite answer for this although the same scenerio will repeat in different cases.

Some seek love in others, some seek physical thrills, some just need a listening ear to turn to, some just want a no strings attached commitment. So many what IFs situations and sometimes could lead to a happy or bitter ending for some. Basically its just a 'no-brainer' question since there's no win-win or lose-lose situation 'cos it really boils down to whether that will be a happy or bitter ending. :dunno:

Wow, I like this sentence :good:

"I believe that women & men are equal in terms of EQ & IQ. It's just the disparity in physical form"

I think the question that one has to ask him/herself when temptation of straying creeps in is if it's worth to sacrifice a lifetime of happiness for a moment of thrill/fun.

If you are prepared for the consequences then nobody can stop you. It can only show that the feeling towards your other half is not strong enough to stop you from doing things unfaithful. Perhaps it's time to relook your r/s with your other half. I don't believe in "I love my husband/wife, this is just a fling".

If the love is strong enough between the both of you, there isn't room to even think abt wanting to experience other "thrills", let alone doing the deed.

If you are held back because the thought of your significant half creeps into your mind ever so often, then perhaps it's telling you not to do anything against your conscience, that perhaps you love your other half

so much so that you are not willing to do anything to jeopardise that wonderful r/s.

Put it in another way, how would you feel if you discovered your other half having a fling with the opposite sex behind your back and you've been kept in the dark for so long? Would you feel like a fool? Would you be devastated? How would you react?

Be fair to the other party. If you don't love the other party anymore, let him/her go so that he/she can move on. Don't treat the other party like a fool, don't be selfish and hope that THE DEED won't be discovered because there's nothing that can be hidden forever.

I always believe in "DO NOT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU", be it in work life, personal life or love life.

Air, I got to agree with you on this. Even my hubby will concur with you on the "DO NOT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU" part.

I cannot understand people who love their better halves but still stray outside of marriage also. 8|

Not too long ago there was a blog somewhere else belonging to a lady who is i think 6-7 months pregnant when the husband walked out on her for another married woman who was apparently a colleague of his. This blog exposed the husband, the affair & all the so called 'lies'. It was like almost having a virtual drama. I don't know what happen later also. :dunno: But my take is that if one loves his/her spouse, don't take love granted esp when there is kids involved. Children are the most ke-lian suffering the loss of family togetherness.