Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cantona7

Why Do Man Keep Mistress Or Girlfriends After Marriage?

Woman have more tolerate level than man or maybe is the love that forgive their HD mistake. However due to man's high pride esp infront of their buddy they will felt so shameful and mostly there are no turning point. (These does nt apply to all man or woman :P )

Ya it's man's egoistic nature at work...

Somehow I agree with this lor....women have a much higher tolerance level than men...and for the sake of family, they can be willing to turn a blind eye to the infidelity.

I'm not sure if I can be like them if one day my hubby decides to go to the playground outside :unsure:

Edited by Air

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Somehow I agree with this lor....women have a much higher tolerance level than men...and for the sake of family, they can be willing to turn a blind eye to the infidelity.

I'm not sure if I can be like them if one day my hubby decides to go to the playground outside :unsure:

i totally agree with you......i give my hubby the 100% trust...he can go out and chiong with his friends without getting any approval from me....

but for now, i will not tolerate if i start to find out he is not faithful to me.....

i dun think so. i personally witnessed someone who forgive his gf who strayed over 4 times in their 7 yr rs. 4 times lei. the last one she left him becoz the 3rd party has more $$ for her to spend.

Once i read news, india man sprash acid to the wife face becoz of this :jawdrop: .

If you love her, dont let yourself go astray. if she goes the wrong path, then let her go.

i totally agree with you......i give my hubby the 100% trust...he can go out and chiong with his friends without getting any approval from me....

but for now, i will not tolerate if i start to find out he is not faithful to me.....

Oh...No... ur HB will :fire: me. :(

No more party with kakis. :(:~

Not so much with tolerance perhaps, its just that we are more exposed to the fact that men stray more than woman. Its like its almost expected somehow. TV always show what, the chinese family has DA MA, ER MA and so on so forth. But that is somewhat more towards tradition and helping out I think. But my point is, subconciously we are swayed towards this.

In this modern state, I have personally known well educated individuals who really dont mind being the second wife, but it must be out in the open with the family and with the first wife, or it becomes labelled as an affair otherwise.

WOWHO... wat a topic... :sport-smiley-004:

Men who had strayed b4 marriage will most probably do it again, so if gfs know of his past history, pls DON't think u can change him. But of cos there r men who were players and settle down for gd, cos he had been there and done all dat. Men who marry their 1st gf, wife pls DON't ever let him hv a chance, cos he wouldn't b able to withstand temptations, especially those who get away wif it.

While I had said the above, most men (whom i had knew/know) strayed after marriage are those that are not satisfy wif wat they hv got and greedy for more. Hving a mistress is a show of their success (financial/status), other than hving a half a million dollars sportcar, its the ultimate boost of ego. Watmore, a mistress is more expensive to keep than a car, dats for sure. Those who can't afford these, will hv a gf, less expenses but more difficult to move on if sianz wif her.

There are men who are craving/fighting for their wives' attention, cos their wife has too many hats to wear. Modern day wives are superwomen, she got to be mother, wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, soulmate, maid, friends (both her own and his circle), hostess and on top of all these she is working too. She expect her spouse to be her partner and share her load, but more than often, men jus think dat their role is to bring back the bacon. Wives too bz for them, they go find someone who has time for them.

As much as we r a modern society, we r Asian and men in tis society has very different expectations of their wives, without realising how much their wives are already doing on a daily basis. Many wives I know r so taken for granted by their husbands, till they fall ill or walk out. Then the husbands wake up from their dreamland. So.....

The topic I did was What Made Men Keep Mistress Or Girlfriends After Marriage....

Wives, do wake up and smell the roses too, don't just let the daily grind wear u down and let your husband hv a chance to stray.

Jus my 2 cents.... :yamseng:

for those who have channel 83 zone reality, if you are still awake at 230am on a weekday. Watch Cheaters. Both women and men play the field.

for those who have channel 83 zone reality, if you are still awake at 230am on a weekday. Watch Cheaters. Both women and men play the field.

Dats north america, where marriage rate is lower than divorce rate. I m not saying dat women here don't cheat, but tis thread is about men who stray, so happen to come across it and put in my 2 cents worth.

We can start another thread and talk about women who stray too :D

Well I agree with you, woman nowsaday are more happening than man esp in the corporate world. :notti:

As for us low income earning who cant afford to support local gf (maintenance too high) will have to turn to PRC girls. :wub: OMG they are so pretty and their skin are so fair most of the Sporean man i think fall under their skirt. (Trap) :sport-smiley-004:

I came across my colleage who complain to me her hb kept a mistress and she is veri depress and want to employ PI to investigate, but knwing her from work I realised she has a bad temper and serious attitude problem and if I was her hb I also will ran away. (Dont knw shld I tell her that?) :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Cantona7

One woman whom I know strayed cos her husband work so hard dat got no energy/time for her and she tot husband think she no longer desirable, so she seek assurance dat she still desirable. Another got married bcos of obligations (he paid for her uni and take care of her family). After a couple of years she felt dat she wanted more and when she came across someone wif more $$$, she became greedy for attention/material gains.

With better eduation and exposure, women in our society are empowered and dat changes the dynamics of gender balance. Women now r just as powerful as men in terms of financial and corporate status, some even feel dat they don't nid men to support them and they would rather remain single and free.

My hb is a foreigner, so i get chance to be exposed to different circles, one of whom i know where couples practise swapping. Initially I was shock :jawdrop: and couldn't accept it, recently i came to terms wif it and adopt "as long as u don't involve us, its fine" attitude towards it. They didn't do anything illegal, jus dat we find it unacceptable and stay away from their gatherings. Mayb tis is a better option than keepings secret g/b friends, cos u know who your partner is involved wif :dunno:

I hv been asked by a gf if i would rather lose to another woman or man.... ltr I found out dat her ex left her for a man.... I think dat would kill me, I would rather lost to a woman who is better than me but to lose to a man...... :fire: me for not detecting it!

My hb is a foreigner, so i get chance to be exposed to different circles, one of whom i know where couples practise swapping. Initially I was shock :jawdrop: and couldn't accept it, recently i came to terms wif it and adopt "as long as u don't involve us, its fine" attitude towards it. They didn't do anything illegal, jus dat we find it unacceptable and stay away from their gatherings. Mayb tis is a better option than keepings secret g/b friends, cos u know who your partner is involved wif :dunno:

Dun think these couples are Sporean. :unsure: I also cannt accept these nonsenses not ever my dead body for me to sleep with my buddy's wife. 8|8|

However if someone approach me to switch wifey I would agreed and bring one prositute and claim to be my wife. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: This is jus one of the example quote by my frien cos don think any wifey here will agreed to swapping. ;)

Those who practise swapping I believe they will have more than one partners since wifey can even sleep with other man what else can they not do. :sport-smiley-004::good::bow::bow:

I hv been asked by a gf if i would rather lose to another woman or man.... ltr I found out dat her ex left her for a man.... I think dat would kill me, I would rather lost to a woman who is better than me but to lose to a man...... :fire: me for not detecting it!

I think this is common for lady hard to accept if they found out that they lose to a man instead of some chick.

I dont know how would a guy feel if their other half choose a lady over them. :dunno: But definetly a blow if their partner choose their best friend, boss, colleage or even rival. :furious::curse: Cos the excuses from their wifey is "U are no better than them" (Hurt the most) :curse::curse:

Edited by Cantona7

Dun think these couples are Sporean. :unsure: I also cannt accept these nonsenses not ever my dead body for me to sleep with my buddy's wife. 8|8|

However if someone approach me to switch wifey I would agreed and bring one prositute and claim to be my wife. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: This is jus one of the example quote by my frien cos don think any wifey here will agreed to swapping. ;)

Those who practise swapping I believe they will have more than one partners since wifey can even sleep with other man what else can they not do. :sport-smiley-004::good::bow::bow:

Some of these couples are mixed couple (S'porean married foreigners). Not to mention u, even my hb also can't accept. According to wat i know, there are rules to follow in this circle like your wife must b introduced to the one dat u r swapping wif, full health checks required, no swapping w/o consent, etc. Its cheaper i guess, don't nid to spend on gifts or maintenance fee like g/f or mistress.

Some of these couples are mixed couple (S'porean married foreigners). Not to mention u, even my hb also can't accept. According to wat i know, there are rules to follow in this circle like your wife must b introduced to the one dat u r swapping wif, full health checks required, no swapping w/o consent, etc. Its cheaper i guess, don't nid to spend on gifts or maintenance fee like g/f or mistress. The unforesee cost is ever greater I guess. :sport-smiley-018:

Yup I heard of that too but only in other countries not in Spore. ;) Shiiit man! I need to wake up Spore is getting more happening. :dancingqueen:

Some of these couples are mixed couple (S'porean married foreigners). Not to mention u, even my hb also can't accept. According to wat i know, there are rules to follow in this circle like your wife must b introduced to the one dat u r swapping wif, full health checks required, no swapping w/o consent, etc. Its cheaper i guess, don't nid to spend on gifts or maintenance fee like g/f or mistress.

What kind of enjoyment do they get out of this? Then why go through the hassle of getting married when u can just swap as gfs and bfs?? :unsure:

Yup I heard of that too but only in other countries not in Spore. ;) Shiiit man! I need to wake up Spore is getting more happening. :dancingqueen:

Cantona, you tao nao pai izit?? 8| 8|