Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cantona7

Why Do Man Keep Mistress Or Girlfriends After Marriage?

wah lao.. eh didn't know Mr. Cantona like that.. must change name to Mr. Ronaldo..

into all sorts of funny things now.. :notti:

I am not so skillfull like to play trick and fall into penalty box. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

most importantly

OPEN both eyes before marriage

and CLOSE both eyes after marriage :notti:

Close both eyes & ear is the BEST! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Hear No Evil, See No Evil & Speak No Evil :sport-smiley-004:

seenoeviltd5.png

Edited by Cantona7

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Interesting thread..

make think of an office affair in my previous company dept....

this manager (guy), married with 2 kids that time, had a affair with a newly promoted manager (gal), also married with 2 kids. Rumours flying around. Both of them are so close.. the guy even brought his kid to office hopefully will get along well with the gal. Then things start to get out of hand, both of them went for biz trip, came back and both sides wanted to get divorce with their spouses. The gal's hubby (heard is a mcp), disagree with the divorce (not sure abt the full story), force the gal to quit. And the gal leave without serving notice. No news from her now.

This news spreaded to my big boss, she was very angry of course. Because she promoted the gal, and now because of this scandal, she had to give up the career.

Soon later.. the guy announced that his wife is preggy with twins. :rolleyes:

Worse thing is things didnt end..

Now we suspect that he is with another gal, in the same dept. Ironically, the gal seated in the same place as the previous gal sat.

This current gal is just married not long ago. Just had the new flat renovated.

Some colleagues had spoted both of them shopping for furnitures.. seeing the gal home.. both of them are so secretive. Hiding their r/s.

I seriously pity his wife whom now taking care of 4 kids.. that include the 2 newly born twins. My friends had often heard him telling his wife that he will be late and also the gal's side delaying the time going home.

I seriously thinking what kind of mindset are they having.

Interesting thread..

this manager (guy), married with 2 kids that time, had a affair with a newly promoted manager (gal), also married with 2 kids. Rumours flying around. Both of them are so close.. the guy even brought his kid to office hopefully will get along well with the gal. Then things start to get out of hand, both of them went for biz trip, came back and both sides wanted to get divorce with their spouses. The gal's hubby (heard is a mcp), disagree with the divorce (not sure abt the full story), force the gal to quit. And the gal leave without serving notice. No news from her now.

This news spreaded to my big boss, she was very angry of course. Because she promoted the gal, and now because of this scandal, she had to give up the career.

Now we suspect that he is with another gal, in the same dept. Ironically, the gal seated in the same place as the previous gal sat.

Some colleagues had spoted both of them shopping for furnitures.. seeing the gal home.. both of them are so secretive. Hiding their r/s.

I seriously pity his wife whom now taking care of 4 kids.. that include the 2 newly born twins. My friends had often heard him telling his wife that he will be late and also the gal's side delaying the time going home.

:jawdrop: Maybe something wrong with the fengshui of the seat....maybe it's tao hua seat? :o

Sigh....pity both sides' spouses....Do not do to others what you don't want other to do unto you....sigh...

Interesting thread..

I pity the previous gals who give up her family and career for that man. Hai.... :(

食得咸鱼抵得渴.. 只有两个字.. 抵死.. 可怜的是小朋友..

Interesting thread..

that seat is really so special ... the male boss realli a super buaya !! !! must change the direction of the seat area .... that boss is so charming meh ... howcome the 2nd ger dun know abt this buaya ?? it doesn't make any sense wor ... :bangwall:

i super pity the wife wor .. need to take care of the kids by herself whereby the father always not home thou provide money n housing etc ...

btw i always go to ikea with my male friends leh ... i think i did tell ran abt it .. since he is not free and my pals have cars .. so why not ...

that seat is really so special ... the male boss realli a super buaya !! !! must change the direction of the seat area .... that boss is so charming meh ... howcome the 2nd ger dun know abt this buaya ?? it doesn't make any sense wor ... :bangwall:

i super pity the wife wor .. need to take care of the kids by herself whereby the father always not home thou provide money n housing etc ...

btw i always go to ikea with my male friends leh ... i think i did tell ran abt it .. since he is not free and my pals have cars .. so why not ...

No use wan there seat must be a Tao Hua seat, only OLD Ah Ma can break the spell. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Maybe the wife knew abt it and cant do anything first no job and second still got 4 kids to look after. :(

But I think actually the man must be a veri good storyteller and most probably his wife are not aware of it. :good::good:

No use wan there seat must be a Tao Hua seat, only OLD Ah Ma can break the spell. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Maybe the wife knew abt it and cant do anything first no job and second still got 4 kids to look after. :(

But I think actually the man must be a veri good storyteller and most probably his wife are not aware of it. :good::good:

I feel sad that women always have to swallow their pride and tolerate such nonsense

I feel sad that women always have to swallow their pride and tolerate such nonsense

Do u think go back to this will solve everything? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

seenoevilbc3.png

Welcome all ppls to share their views or experience on this thread and hopefully all the gals DONT show this thread to Mrs Cantona7. :bow::bow::bow:

Dont worry!! We wont show this to Mrs Cantona 7.

Nowadays, men and women are equal, right?

We will just tell Mrs Cantona 7 to continue to have boyfriends (and girlfriends if she also prefers) --

If your Little Brother can visit many waterholes, so can her waterhole be visited by many Little Brothers.

Life is fair, so play hard. :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Do u think go back to this will solve everything? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

seenoevilbc3.png

No, it won't solve anything...cantona, you are drunk again today...pls wake up :drunk:

It is said that to seek solace would be in alcohol. Granted that you will forget about your troubles for a while but the next day, it will still be the same as usual unless you want to face the music and live life properly.

That said, an affair does not really solve this or that problem in marriage does it? If it takes 2 hands to clap to marry & divorce in the same breath. Then it is really pointless just to seek marriage when the heart is not there. Just like some have pointed out, what comes around will go back to the guilty person in the end. :bleah:

We will just tell Mrs Cantona 7 to continue to have boyfriends (and girlfriends if she also prefers) --

If your Little Brother can visit many waterholes, so can her waterhole be visited by many Little Brothers.

Life is fair, so play hard. :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

beware .. another buaya let loose ...

haha.. Cantona7, do you want to pm the admin to delete this thread?? :notti:

Btw, the man's wife is working.. not working also nvm.. because his wife come from a rich family!

even though the wife is rich.. but handling the kids are still bad.. the elderest is just primary 1 i think. youngest is of cause the 2 twins.. somemore in infant care..

i serious thinking what is the mindset of these ppl..