Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cantona7

Why Do Man Keep Mistress Or Girlfriends After Marriage?

Air, I got to agree with you on this. Even my hubby will concur with you on the "DO NOT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU" part.

I cannot understand people who love their better halves but still stray outside of marriage also. 8|

Not too long ago there was a blog somewhere else belonging to a lady who is i think 6-7 months pregnant when the husband walked out on her for another married woman who was apparently a colleague of his. This blog exposed the husband, the affair & all the so called 'lies'. It was like almost having a virtual drama. I don't know what happen later also. :dunno: But my take is that if one loves his/her spouse, don't take love granted esp when there is kids involved. Children are the most ke-lian suffering the loss of family togetherness.

I think u are refering to

My little new hope

Edited by Angelwrath

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

coz we OT at another thread about chic stuff and aunty

why man want to be successful and mr cantona7 here suggested that coz they want to have many gf/mistress :bleah:

My guy colleague somehow "confessed" to me one day during our lunch that he has girlfriends for his sexual needs. I wonder what will be their ending should his wife find out one day..

My guy colleague somehow "confessed" to me one day during our lunch that he has girlfriends for his sexual needs. I wonder what will be their ending should his wife find out one day..

Veri simple jus dont let the wife know lah. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Veri simple jus dont let the wife know lah. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

*shake head* Mr Cantona, you have the wrong mindset lah....*shake head*

8| 8| 8|

8| 8| 8|

wah lao.. eh didn't know Mr. Cantona like that.. must change name to Mr. Ronaldo..

into all sorts of funny things now.. :notti:

must pardon me if me sound abit "siao cha bo" , resting after long 12hrs plus flt .. now time checked at 10.16am local time.

If there is a question there must be an answer right. However until now there are no definite answer to it. :(

I think beside the Successful man :wub: I mention before, another group of ppls are those working class.

Here are a few facts I gathering or went thru feel free to comment on it. :D

1) To be honest woman are attracted to successful man even they are married, worst they might even use their HB to compare and start picking fault at their HB soon or later. (This portion must leave to gals to ans) :P

man also attracted to successful woman too .. esp married ... mentioned b4 at other thread ... bound to compare the wife with ideal gf or the hubby with ideal lover etc ...

2) Cant stand nagging wifey, I don understand some woman can 180 degree change when they are married. They used to be kind and gentle when courting but after married everything changed. :bangwall:

MAN DOES NAG TOO !! !! It's just human nature to nag ...

we tend to follow own mothers' behaviours ... The world is changing everything ... time passes every sec ... you won't be the same old you regardless married or not BE IT MAN OR WOMAN ... it's either for better or worst... this is the best TOPIC to talk about ... 2 strangers met and attracted each other for wateva reasons , went pa toh .. soon later having nite stoping at each other's places or some where .. "hotel" ?? ... , then realise totally in love .. and got married .... when 2 finally staying under one roof .. 24/7 ... either the man or the wife realises the spouse is not what they tot he/she meant to be... starting to find faults, making rules , totally unable to accept the real raw truth of each other ... different habits n likings ....

Advice : To work things out ... DO COMPROMISE AND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER

3) Another is office love affair, tis is the most common and popular cos most hubby will find themselves seeing their GF more often than their wifey. The Best part is can use excuses as Biz talk with female colleague or Biz trip to Bali island and most impt must book two room seperate. (I like this the most cos 80% can escape wifey query :notti: )

very common among my coworkers coz each of us has own room .. you can imagine the "fun" those buaya getting ...

4) This is the worst case, "TRUE LOVE" each party actually "SEEM" to fall in love with each other and the guy is alway married, so chances are the guy would said he cant stand his wifey anymore and will divorce her. So that poor little girl jus sit and wait for years and the filing would nvr come and by the time she pressed on it further the man would mention he cant bear to leave their kids :bangwall: but he still love the girls veri much and they jus carry on like dat.......

if you think you dun love your spouse anymore ... work things out 1st .. spot the problem and clarify ...

dun drag .. let go of the other party and be happy ...

8| 8| 8|

Huh? U mean.. shd tell the wife?