Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cantona7

Why Do Man Keep Mistress Or Girlfriends After Marriage?

having a 3rd party in a normal r/s is already bad enough.. and it is much worse to be the 3rd party in a marriage.. the consequences that the involved ppl have to bare are really far too much that we can think of.. someone that loves you, said the marriage vows infront of you, betray you.. is never a good feeling..

Betray by HB might not be the worst feeling but betray by closest friends or sister is the WORST. Imagine ur closest friends or sister stealing ur HB... :curse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Cantona,

I think you really watch too much Channel 8 or Cable TV.

Alot of Ideas. lol.

Betray by HB might not be the worst feeling but betray by closest friends or sister is the WORST. Imagine ur closest friends or sister stealing ur HB... :curse:

eh.. you watch too much drama huh? wasted leh.. you should go be script writer.. :lol:

Cantona,

Alot of Ideas. lol.

:rofl:

Very 'creative' leh you, cantona7

I think every case is kinda subjective based on the perception of others. There's just 'No' or 'Why' for it.

Choices are what we make on our own entirely. So there's no way we can push the blame to others for the circumstances or the situation that has been created based on the choices made. Naturally dissatisfaction and unhappiness turns out because men are not able to make the best of everything they're given. It's just whether that resolution is firm enough to withstand the time of test for marriage.

thanks for this thread

i had a hearty read

really interesting!!

just my 2 cents

for both sexes

u can be material in 2 aspects

time material or financial material

basically one kind is very high on time maintenance, meaning that they need alot of attention

the other kind can be satisfied by $, nice car, nice place etc

cantona, tv also always show if u can go out and tow ciat

must wipe mouth then go home

hehe

also some people before they get married already have other gfs liao

but no choice cos their gf is 'pregnant liao then get marrried lor

some more this fella still bring his gf to play basketball on wed and sun now lor

sigh

sometimes man really cannot have $$ also

heres another insight into the topic.

How about some man have affairs just to get caught? Cos they want out but no guts do ask so he waits until the wife is so angry and desperate, ask for divorce which then he wont seem like he is the one backing out.

true

agree

but if the man gets caught then he is confirm in the wrong liao

main thing is how to make ur wife angry and desperate

hantam her ? or just straight away tou chiat?

How about some man have affairs just to get caught? Cos they want out but no guts do ask so he waits until the wife is so angry and desperate, ask for divorce which then he wont seem like he is the one backing out.

These man are just plain foolish if they tou chiat just to make their wife angry in order to divorce. :furious:

hmm.. men are funny creatures.. having affairs outside.. then tio caught liao.. some times dont want to admit.. then must get the wife to keep pushing then admit.. :rolleyes:

why huh? dare to do.. dont dare to admit... or plainly for excitment purpose? more exciting to do things under table?? :rolleyes:

hmm.. men are funny creatures.. having affairs outside.. then tio caught liao.. some times dont want to admit.. then must get the wife to keep pushing then admit.. :rolleyes:

why huh? dare to do.. dont dare to admit... or plainly for excitment purpose? more exciting to do things under table?? :rolleyes:

I think u mistook Junkay, he said some man purposely tou chiat just to let their wifey find out so that they can get divorce.... They would likely to admit they tou chiat.. :wacko:

To me if you want to separate from ur wifey due to some other reasons, then by all mean go to the lawyer dont have a give such execuses to tou chiat... :bangwall:

I think u mistook Junkay, he said some man purposely tou chiat just to let their wifey find out so that they can get divorce.... They would likely to admit they tou chiat.. :wacko:

To me if you want to separate from ur wifey due to some other reasons, then by all mean go to the lawyer dont have a give such execuses to tou chiat... :bangwall:

Such men are really cowards...need to resort to such underhand methods just to lure the wife into initiating a separation...all I can say is, if you don't want the marriage anymore, then pls face it as a MAN, not a suo tou wu gui!

wah its getting hot in here!!

U can join in mah... :notti::notti:

Cantona,

Alot of Ideas. lol.

I though Channel 8 or Cable also learn to write their story from real life... :rofl: but in real life this happen to my friend. :(

Guest sunshin387

Man, i was away for a biz trip and a flurry of replies came about on this topic..

I understand why such topics can get personal but i'm not going to delve into that and i do apologise if anyone is upset at my opinions.

Anyway, just curious... Would anyone of you be feeling worse if you found out that your SO was having an affair with the same gender?

cantona i only talk talk reality life issues

cos alot of my friends get married and divorced

walau waste my ang pau within 6 months mati liao

and u want me to kena hantam by Mrs Smartfool ah

sunshine i dunoe abt that

but can tell u its also happening in spore

my cousin (37 years old) is with a formerly married man who has 2 children

and this situation is not unusual liao

just that its under wraps and not openly discussed

Edited by SmartFool