Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cantona7

Why Do Man Keep Mistress Or Girlfriends After Marriage?

Anyway, just curious... Would anyone of you be feeling worse if you found out that your SO was having an affair with the same gender?

Well these had been discuss before, I guess not many ppls can accept it as they cant believe they lose to opp gender. :sport-smiley-018:

When there are a break up they always compare themselves with others however if compare with opp gender it would be hard to accept. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

what if a marriage woman have affairs outisde?

there this collegue i know. she having affairs outside with another man. the funnie part is i know her hubby treat her real well be it physical or emotional. how do we explain this kind of behaviour? seeking new excitement?

what if a marriage woman have affairs outisde?

there this collegue i know. she having affairs outside with another man. the funnie part is i know her hubby treat her real well be it physical or emotional. how do we explain this kind of behaviour? seeking new excitement?

Well unless ur female collegue is veri close to u, otherwise she might be lying to u as for her HB treat her physically well... :notti:

Or maybe she met a man whose is veri good at sweet talk to woman and can make them high often as compare to their HB. :sport-smiley-004:

It takes TWO hands to eusa_clap.gif. In every situation lies a decision and u hv a CHOICE.

There're alwiz challenges when one faces a trial.. n a wrong decision or turn will easily take u off the track..

Finding reasons to justify our wrong doings & point fingers at other all seems so easy.. argue.gif

Also who r we to judge others while we all hv dirty laundries under ur bed? :dunno:

IMHO it all boils down to one's own moral values & self responsibilities (n yes we r made differently fm animals.. animal instinct yar.. but we hv a BRAIN dat can rationalize much better!). ;)

Be truthful to yourself, love each other n live a responsible life. When we stop worrying abt our rights, it set us in the right direction to move forward n continue on our journey. Recognize dat we r not perfect (learn to forgive n forget) n focus on what we can control (our responsibilities) it unleases our energy n potential for a greater course!

It takes TWO hands to eusa_clap.gif. In every situation lies a decision and u hv a CHOICE.

There're alwiz challenges when one faces a trial.. n a wrong decision or turn will easily take u off the track..

Finding reasons to justify our wrong doings & point fingers at other all seems so easy.. argue.gif

Also who r we to judge others while we all hv dirty laundries under ur bed? :dunno:

IMHO it all boils down to one's own moral values & self responsibilities (n yes we r made differently fm animals.. animal instinct yar.. but we hv a BRAIN dat can rationalize much better!). ;)

Be truthful to yourself, love each other n live a responsible life. When we stop worrying abt our rights, it set us in the right direction to move forward n continue on our journey. Recognize dat we r not perfect (learn to forgive n forget) n focus on what we can control (our responsibilities) it unleases our energy n potential for a greater course!

hahah make me remember ,i saw it at sammyboy

''God gave us a Pe**S and a brain,but not enough blood to use both at the same time" :lol::lol:

hahah make me remember ,i saw it at sammyboy

''God gave us a Pe**S and a brain,but not enough blood to use both at the same time" :lol::lol:

I like this the most... :D Guys alway choose to direct the blood more to their little brother than to the brain. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

I think u mistook Junkay, he said some man purposely tou chiat just to let their wifey find out so that they can get divorce.... They would likely to admit they tou chiat.. :wacko:

To me if you want to separate from ur wifey due to some other reasons, then by all mean go to the lawyer dont have a give such execuses to tou chiat... :bangwall:

opps okok.. :D

yaya.. i agree with you.. say the problem lah.. why use another problem to cover the initial problem.. :rolleyes:

cantona i only talk talk reality life issues

cos alot of my friends get married and divorced

walau waste my ang pau within 6 months mati liao

and u want me to kena hantam by Mrs Smartfool ah

sunshine i dunoe abt that

but can tell u its also happening in spore

my cousin (37 years old) is with a formerly married man who has 2 children

and this situation is not unusual liao

just that its under wraps and not openly discussed

haha.. i like your example.. :P

this kind of bi or gay or les r/s.. in sg still very conservative.. be it men or women. sure very worked up on this..

normal affairs already big woo haa already. cant imagine same gender.. :bangwall:

as u knw

alot of people dam ba gua

so less people knw better la

then again if ur family has alot of politics, it can be either very entertaining or very sian

esp if bi/gay/les is within ur family

another question just to be fair

why do women nowadays have affairs when their hubbies are overseas>

and guys nowadays love married women man

now times are different, male or female are more courageous enuff to seek their true love. If current marriage or relationship is not good enough, divorced is not a crime.

if that married man or married woman is the one true love (albeit late), as long as that man or woman is alive, the 3rd party still has a chance. Nothing wrong with divorce.

there is not security by just being in a marriage, but one to constantly secure it as there are many external factors. There is no stopping other women to come after married man jus becos he is married. vice versa. As long as that is a good person (character, personalities, financial), other pple wan it too.

i have yet to walk that path..hopefully will not...but seen many real life examples....

There is no one reason. People just seek someone else when something in their relationship is lacking. It may not be the partner's fault, and could be due to misunderstanding or a difference in morals.

For example, this colleague of mine had sex with his ex several times because his wife had no desire, after giving birth. The scariest thing a man can hear is "Sex is for having children only what."

There is no one reason. People just seek someone else when something in their relationship is lacking. It may not be the partner's fault, and could be due to misunderstanding or a difference in morals.

For example, this colleague of mine had sex with his ex several times because his wife had no desire, after giving birth. The scariest thing a man can hear is "Sex is for having children only what."

Fwah the ex so hard up ah?

There a saying grass is always greener on the other side.

But for married women or guy to stray there are always 101 reason to come up with.

In the first place, why go to the greener grass if you have already chosen this patches.

Learn to appreciate whats u have than u know how gd ur wife is.

Be it nagging, fading youth or whatever. But its your wife or husband that will walk with you till the end.

Doesn't this apply to everyone??

Just my 2cents

got a friend's brother....

he, is a business man, not to say a very sucessful man la... just managing small biz. earning not much but can still feed a daughter and a wife full full.

as days gone by, he goes home later and later and his wife realised that he actually got a 'gf' outside (6am reach home jiu received sms... that caught her attention too)

den know what???

this guy, told his wife: give me few years, when im tired of outside world, i will come back....

and refused to divorce.

what you guys think abt him?

====================

another question from me.

if, your husband/wife, go out with his/her ex on 1-1 date, will you mind?

and even after you have expressed your 'unhappiness' of him/her for this, and they still insist of going out alone with their ex....

how do you feel?

got a friend's brother....

he, is a business man, not to say a very sucessful man la... just managing small biz. earning not much but can still feed a daughter and a wife full full.

as days gone by, he goes home later and later and his wife realised that he actually got a 'gf' outside (6am reach home jiu received sms... that caught her attention too)

den know what???

this guy, told his wife: give me few years, when im tired of outside world, i will come back....

and refused to divorce.

what you guys think abt him?

====================

another question from me.

if, your husband/wife, go out with his/her ex on 1-1 date, will you mind?

and even after you have expressed your 'unhappiness' of him/her for this, and they still insist of going out alone with their ex....

how do you feel?

Q1, in the 1st place if he still not tired of the outside world WHY get MARRIED??

Something must be wrong with his mind :dunno::dunno:

Q2, very subjective to each individual, as for me i think it still ok. As no longer partner still can be friends right. :dunno:

i think generally guys are more "jian" than gals even though i am a guy

just my opinion

Q1. this guy still wants to play lor. this is up to the wife whether she can make up her mind to leave or just close 1 eye

Q2. I will mind. seen some incidents which were really weird man.