Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

The info that I get:

Legrand's silver is either silver gloss or stardust grey. As there are variants for paint codes from different company, when purchasing the paint [or spray paint], pick the grey as close to silver gloss or stardust grey. The stardust grey is matte.

okies....its looks more matte than gloss to me...so i guess shld be stardust grey...thanks again...maybe i will try calling legrand again later :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

New,

LOL - was wondering how come my blog back to up-the-ladder .. skali *shock* to hear yr latest errr saga. Hmm, think just drop the idea lah .. look forward, look ahead. Laminate can be nice leh :D:rolleyes:

just saw ur console. really got gap. mine all the way to the floor lei.

upload pics later.

they will silicon it. hopefully its alright!!

for once in this forum, i see a flat whose colours r quite well coodinated

i should know

im an expert

i'm not sure if reiki is feeling happy or nauseas?

just saw ur console. really got gap. mine all the way to the floor lei.

upload pics later.

they will silicon it. hopefully its alright!!

Saw that swee swee console of yours ler [in yr tblog]. Err, i think bestest is not to silicon it -- just leave it BUT make sure the glass edges have been smoothen. It is just me lah, think with silicone abit difficult for future maintenance plus hor, with time the silicon will kinda turn color and will make it obvious ah.

Now I remember why mine is 20cm above flooring -- firstly, to keep consistency with all the custom made cabinets which 'float' for easy cleaning. Err, don't quite make sense but, having stayed for almost a year now, it is actually sensible. :rolleyes:

i'm not sure if reiki is feeling happy or nauseas?

Hey there precious! :)

LOL .. I also not sure how to react ah. :unsure:

How's yr business eh? hope it fills with prosperity every day! Huat ah! :)

The reasoning for yours, the same for kitchen cabinets suspended above flooring for cleaning? *quizzical look*

Saw that swee swee console of yours ler [in yr tblog]. Err, i think bestest is not to silicon it -- just leave it BUT make sure the glass edges have been smoothen. It is just me lah, think with silicone abit difficult for future maintenance plus hor, with time the silicon will kinda turn color and will make it obvious ah.

Now I remember why mine is 20cm above flooring -- firstly, to keep consistency with all the custom made cabinets which 'float' for easy cleaning. Err, don't quite make sense but, having stayed for almost a year now, it is actually sensible. :rolleyes:

The reasoning for yours, the same for kitchen cabinets suspended above flooring for cleaning? *quizzical look*

LOL. I also headache trying to decipher what I wrote. The groove makes it easier for these glasses not to get dirty from floor [ok, worst explanation]. And when it comes to clean, especially with vacuum cleaner, it makes it easier to go under it [hmm, dunno how to explain in words ah! ;) ]

Wah! Got FB group for RT so fast - I don't have FB, going to be a faceless member here. Tee hee. :P

I am faceless too!

Hehe, already explained to pink in PM about it.

This one is referring to your tv console right? I think what you mean is that it is easier for you to have your tv console maintained properly without any dust/dirt sticking to the surface easily. This also makes it easier for you to clean whats underneath since don't need to shift the stuff. Similar reasoning for suspended kitchen cabinets during washing, right?

LOL. I also headache trying to decipher what I wrote. The groove makes it easier for these glasses not to get dirty from floor [ok, worst explanation]. And when it comes to clean, especially with vacuum cleaner, it makes it easier to go under it [hmm, dunno how to explain in words ah! ;) ]
Edited by BunBun