Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

I also very confused!

cannot be forever cannot change the tiles ma... call up HDB to check? You should have a technical officer you can check with. Listed in your MYHDB page. That's the safest. IDs sometimes are a little mislead also...

Find out liao tell us can? hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I also very confused!

cannot be forever cannot change the tiles ma... call up HDB to check? You should have a technical officer you can check with. Listed in your MYHDB page. That's the safest. IDs sometimes are a little mislead also...

Find out liao tell us can? hehe

Thanks gal!! i just emailed the technical officer....do hope for the best. Will keep u all updated!

The mystery of pre fabricated toilet

Met up with one ID today (2nd appt) to go through quote. Talk to her about my toilet.. She finally gave new lights to this mystery..

Prefabricated toilets are not hollow. While it cannot be hacked, it can be overlayed..and the adhesive below should be strong enough.

Hollow tiles is another story, and the possibility of tiles popping out are definately higher.

Ok..set..new requirements for house includes overlayng toiletsv & kitchen :):):)

Now i just need to decide.. ID or contractor? I can do much more if i go for the contractor... hmmmm

The final few shortlisted ID/ Contractors

1) Mr K (Gplan)

2) Mr S (idealhouse)

3) Miss J (inside)

4) Mr H (impress)

Edited by risis

if u talking about yours flat 8yr old, should be able to hack liao.

Completed built 7 yr ago. noone take up, release in ballot.

U might want to check w HDB for confirm again bah. unless yours is just completed. If completed 8 yr ago . . .

if u talking about yours flat 8yr old, should be able to hack liao.

Completed built 7 yr ago. noone take up, release in ballot.

U might want to check w HDB for confirm again bah. unless yours is just completed. If completed 8 yr ago . . .

its prefabricated..so cant hack the walls & floors for toilet..sigh.so regardless of how many yrs, also no use

poor girl. haiz. overlaying is a risk....

If you have an idea of how you want things.. then why not go with a contractor and do more of what you want? :)

after 3 yrs can hack?

i am really very confused ....not sure if prefabricated toilet is hollow.but when we knock on the walls..realli sounded hollow! One ID visited the house..n the minute he knock the tiles..he say cannt hack...relay also mus be very careful... then the next ID we went to,,..we told him it prefab toilet, and he said overlay very risky..prob will pop out...HAI

rdnest, im 677c..hehe

:dunno: Confused confused risis....

Hehehe.. me ur next block neighbour: 678A :dancingqueen:

Hehehe.. me ur next block neighbour: 678A :dancingqueen:

HI rdnest..hehe.so nice to meet u neighbor!!!

thanks for the info on ur neighbor..i have decided to overlay le...understand the pros n cons on it now..

now only need to balance my wants my $$$$.,haha

Have not updated for long!

lots happened. By twist of fate, we decided to engage the help of a friend whos an ex ID:) Shes really kind & helpful.

Have yet to confirm on the contractor, but we are more of less there.

Fengshui audited the house today:) by Master sunday.

Most of what we wana do is alright, no major changes, except the colors & the date to start reno.

We wanted to start our reno in march, but were told we should wait till May..Guess i wont be updating much till then! hehe. Meanwhile, will work on the design, and the confirmation of materials. Cant wait to start furniture hunting!

has anyone seen this chair before?

methome.jpg

:good: NICE

wow ur theme is modern-retro, is it?

think this bubble chair is Ex de lor :P But cfm chop, it is SWEE :D