Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

thank you hor...hahaha.....

True mah... actually I also don't really know what to ask you but you showed us around quite well :D

Edited by merryman

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yalor...sheng siong quite near my place...very convenient! Thats why my house valuation so high mah...:(

Your unit oso very convenient but $40k lesser than mine lor....:(

Have to cross road to Sheng Siong, no shelter from hub, 3rd floor only... :P At least you have a good view mah...

40k different is really alot,can renovate and include furnishing,more than enough :good:

how much COV?

40k is invisible in the loan amonut :P wish I have that 40k to renovate

COV nil but option to exercise $1k

merryman, you are paying around $220k+ for your unit right?

that's the valuation price, so yea. Mine was on valuation.

oh yea, roamca, was your gas pipe inside the unit or has to link from outside? Mine has to link from the outside and it runs through the living room into the kitchen *sweats*

that's the valuation price, so yea. Mine was on valuation.

oh yea, roamca, was your gas pipe inside the unit or has to link from outside? Mine has to link from the outside and it runs through the living room into the kitchen *sweats*

yah...must link from outside de...then the pipe will pass through your living area to the kitchen....:(

Yeak somehow box up very nicely for me so that time u come u didnt see it....if didnt box up will be very ugly lor...

yah...must link from outside de...then the pipe will pass through your living area to the kitchen....:(

Yeak somehow box up very nicely for me so that time u come u didnt see it....if didnt box up will be very ugly lor...

definitely ugly but I wonder if I should box it up... I'm trying to save on works to do so as to cut cost :P no choice lar, don't earn big bucks and yet so many things to spend on this year alone...

definitely ugly but I wonder if I should box it up... I'm trying to save on works to do so as to cut cost :P no choice lar, don't earn big bucks and yet so many things to spend on this year alone...

maybe u can request for free? Who are u engaging? Still not decide ahh?

Box up not very expensive...lucky that time got do L box so covered up cant see le....

maybe u can request for free? Who are u engaging? Still not decide ahh?

Box up not very expensive...lucky that time got do L box so covered up cant see le....

ya, still havent as earlier had exams and were concentrating on them, now then sourcing for contractors... will have to call a few tonight..

what u intend to reno? overhaul kitchen and toilets? what else?

i might keep the ancient top kitchen cabinet (show you pictures next week), tile kitchen and living room (see if can overlay and maybe laminate the rooms), change MBR seating toilet (have some old matching tiles from previous owners for MBR toilet), make a bottom kitchen cabinet, replace all windows (they are either ancient or spoilt), aircon, change rooms' doors, rewire the whole place... optional sliding door for kitchen.