Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

I seldom cook during the weekends...only weekdays cook niah....

now almost every saturday i will bring my gal go opposite the broadway plaza for dinner....the suki sushi there is very cheap as compare to alot of other jap rest. cost $0.99 per plate....next time u bring your wife there and try....

Then the western food and char kuay tiao in the amk hawker centre oso yummy de lor...

the fried kuay tiao at the Banquet oso quite nice!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I seldom cook during the weekends...only weekdays cook niah....

now almost every saturday i will bring my gal go opposite the broadway plaza for dinner....the suki sushi there is very cheap as compare to alot of other jap rest. cost $0.99 per plate....next time u bring your wife there and try....

Then the western food and char kuay tiao in the amk hawker centre oso yummy de lor...

the fried kuay tiao at the Banquet oso quite nice!

I thought you will cross over to your in-laws :P

some things I feel are nice around central

the fried fish 'steamboat' at banquet, i like the egg in it :D

western food and japanese food at S11 next to jubilee

chicken rice and carrot cake at the wet market near kbox centre

i'm thinking of trying sumo house...

just wondering, what kind of things can pre-order first for the house since there is GSS now...

Anyone can advise what can be ordered in advance? I see people having bought list before their renovation is over but not sure if those are ordered or purchased and kept in the current apt. My current place do not have any storage place (since it is not my own)..

order electroics and aircon,after that,order furniture.

will warranty be affected? should I wait for contractors/ids to see if I can get an air-con cost thrown into the quotation?

hmmm, near there... actually my unit is very close to amk secondary :D

close to amk sec? I guess your blk should start with 2xx? My parents' place is just next to amk sec. :D

close to amk sec? I guess your blk should start with 2xx? My parents' place is just next to amk sec. :D

hahaha... I can see the school field of amk sec... no stalkers please :P

Anyone can advise what can be ordered in advance? I see people having bought list before their renovation is over but not sure if those are ordered or purchased and kept in the current apt. My current place do not have any storage place (since it is not my own)..

merryman! no worries.. u can always buy now and the warranty starts only on date of delivery. If u see gd offers can start grabbing, just to check with them how long can they store the stock for u.

merryman! no worries.. u can always buy now and the warranty starts only on date of delivery. If u see gd offers can start grabbing, just to check with them how long can they store the stock for u.

oooh, thank you... thought it starts when you buy... will start to go shopping now :D

Its okay leh merryman, becos dat time i also kiasu, i ordered my lights 3 mths in advance too! my recliner and some furniture ordered way way way in advance. u can just check with them, whether its okay and at no extra charges, to put at their warehse. should be okay

you can hunt around first. Since now GSS maybe can get better deals. No need to bring your purchases back, you can place order to log in the price but get them to deliver later.

once u start.. u cant stop! :notti:

haha, true, but now GSS having some good deals

Its okay leh merryman, becos dat time i also kiasu, i ordered my lights 3 mths in advance too! my recliner and some furniture ordered way way way in advance. u can just check with them, whether its okay and at no extra charges, to put at their warehse. should be okay

Cool, when I'm free, I'll be off to the shops :D Cuz I'm taking part time studies and now also more free to look, later busy le, less time to really shop around

you can hunt around first. Since now GSS maybe can get better deals. No need to bring your purchases back, you can place order to log in the price but get them to deliver later.

I see, thanks for the advice :D

Some Before Pictures of the house:

Living Room

LivingRoom001.jpg

LivingRoom002.jpg

ugly gas pipe from the outside of the house... contemplating whether to conceal it as wondering how much it will cost to do so...

(forgot to take from entrance into the unit)

Store Room

store001.jpg

store002.jpg

Edited by merryman

Common Toilet

CommonToilet002.jpg

Crystallization of leak?!

CommonToilet001.jpg

Touched the two 'leak' lines and they broke...

CommonToilet003.jpg

CommonToilet004.jpg

Edited by merryman