Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hihi,

i find it so difficult to find other 3rmmers!!

like everyone with a t-blog has a big big house...!!!

looking forwards to your renov...when ya finally decide on your contractor.

wishing you shun shun li li renov! :D

hihi,

i find it so difficult to find other 3rmmers!!

like everyone with a t-blog has a big big house...!!!

looking forwards to your renov...when ya finally decide on your contractor.

wishing you shun shun li li renov! :D

Thank you, I did find a few though :D I hope I get my contractor soon, so far no one got back to my email equerries, time to make some calls :D

guess it'll be a major overhaul....is the leak recent? better solve it before contractor does anything....mine house used to have leakage...saw the dried spots on the MBR and common toilet ceiling....

wat's with the masking tape on the rubbish chute ah? Ur seller very 'creative'! :P

the metal toilet door looks sooo familiar. I'm still having one at my mum's place. :rolleyes:

Wah.. The leaks look scary leh. :P Rem to check it out during reno woh, if not there'll be lots of pblm in the future. :D
agree, didn't remember seeing them when agreeing to purchase the unit... mmm...

guess it'll be a major overhaul....is the leak recent? better solve it before contractor does anything....mine house used to have leakage...saw the dried spots on the MBR and common toilet ceiling....
i think the leak is recent or covered up... how to solve it? get hdb to ask upstairs neighbour to fix it? they don't want how?

wat's with the masking tape on the rubbish chute ah? Ur seller very 'creative'! :P

the metal toilet door looks sooo familiar. I'm still having one at my mum's place. :rolleyes:

they don't want to use the chute, so they tape it up to avoid insects...

lol... i remember metal door from my grandmother's previous unit too...

i think the leak is recent or covered up... how to solve it? get hdb to ask upstairs neighbour to fix it? they don't want how?

either talk to upstairs neighbour, if not can make a report...i'm not sure to town council or hdb...if they involved, probably the neighbour bo bian also must solve the problem....

i've the same thought as you....esp when now my upstairs neigbour also doing renovation...yesterday when they started hacking at the toilets area,i get so paranoid that there will be wet spots appearing.... :o its not a matter of whether they fixed it anot, more of the inconvenience esp i just renovated and moved in.....*keeping my fingers crossed*

either talk to upstairs neighbour, if not can make a report...i'm not sure to town council or hdb...if they involved, probably the neighbour bo bian also must solve the problem....

i've the same thought as you....esp when now my upstairs neigbour also doing renovation...yesterday when they started hacking at the toilets area,i get so paranoid that there will be wet spots appearing.... :o its not a matter of whether they fixed it anot, more of the inconvenience esp i just renovated and moved in.....*keeping my fingers crossed*

i think hdb will ask them to share the cost... hopefully can resolved it... upstairs neighbours seem to be chinese (sneaked up there before), but probably older generation, think they wont want to renovate willingly de... maybe i'll ask IDs/contractors for their advice if and when they see my unit...

since this happens in the house, it belongs to HDB charge. hope this helps

:jawdrop: so this is the cabinet in the kitchen u intend to keep ah?

My advice is to have it remove away!

I seriously think that u need to overhaul your whole place lor,its so

original!

And,the ceiling leakage is no joke.after reno,it could still leak again.u have to resolve the problem with upstair already... :)

haha, cuz didn't want to spend money to hack, maybe I'll hammer it down myself :D

i see, so do I go to the family upstair first or HDB first?

since this happens in the house, it belongs to HDB charge. hope this helps

haha, cuz didn't want to spend money to hack, maybe I'll hammer it down myself :D

i see, so do I go to the family upstair first or HDB first?

mm...how abt going to the family upstair first? esp since u guys are going to be neighbours, personally i think that shd try to resolve this issue btw both families first ;)