Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

Paint with ur wife is really fun and a sense of achievement. Both of u will like it.

just scare that when my renovation is almost done, exams will be near... haiz... but good suggestion...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
just scare that when my renovation is almost done, exams will be near... haiz... but good suggestion...

Haha this is like this one. Study, work, renovation and marriage all come together can faint one. Lucky i just graduated and going to prepare for my wedding n concentrate on my reno liao.

Haha this is like this one. Study, work, renovation and marriage all come together can faint one. Lucky i just graduated and going to prepare for my wedding n concentrate on my reno liao.

haha, i'm going to faint :P

I tot resales got to stay for 5 years if u are taking the grant?:)

I choose Dawn's wedding cos PD love their photo alot and holding banquet at Grand Coprthrone.....how abt u?:D

oh u same as me leh! last yr when i got married i also choose Dawn's wedding, nice package, affordable and very gd service! who's ur sales co-ordinator huh? then u everytime driving to JB is zit? or u taking bus there

my 1st flat we also painted ourselves. Save $1K+ got friends in to help too. my father in law chip in by painting the ceiling for us cos he says painting the ceiling is the most tedious part. Actually painting the place ourselves is quite siong leh but once it's done hor, even got some crooked lines u will also think it's a job well done cos it's ur own effort haha

yesterday read in some thread about a few furnishing companies that people go to, but lost in the bulk of the threads liao...

any recommendations? can also put in the thread that I've started under home furnishings sub-forum :D

my 1st flat we also painted ourselves. Save $1K+ got friends in to help too. my father in law chip in by painting the ceiling for us cos he says painting the ceiling is the most tedious part. Actually painting the place ourselves is quite siong leh but once it's done hor, even got some crooked lines u will also think it's a job well done cos it's ur own effort haha

:D sounds fun... I painted my gram's house once but I was very young that time and I was just helping around... :D

paint also don come cheap,maybe u can do some calculation before deciding..to see if its worth the hussle.

There is one ICI package from home-fix shop,for 3 room i think its around $900 for the whole house.

I saw that your kitchen flooring is mosiac...U can have a retro theme for your kitchen,by doing acid wash on the mosiac,

it might looks good again,$ave Money :D

acid wash? wifey finds it a trouble to clean the gaps between the tiles... say a lot of dirt will get stuck... so, might get kitchen tiles afterall...

yea, checked the cost of painting before, it's around 900-1100 for different companies... may have to calculate how much is saved and whether it is wrth it...

:D sounds fun... I painted my gram's house once but I was very young that time and I was just helping around... :D

i'm also getting a few friends to help paint cos my contractor quote ard $800 for painting, if paint ourself need ard 4x5L of paint plus 2xsealer cost less than $300 nia.

i'm also getting a few friends to help paint cos my contractor quote ard $800 for painting, if paint ourself need ard 4x5L of paint plus 2xsealer cost less than $300 nia.

:D thanks for sharing the info :D

oh u same as me leh! last yr when i got married i also choose Dawn's wedding, nice package, affordable and very gd service! who's ur sales co-ordinator huh? then u everytime driving to JB is zit? or u taking bus there

me poor man la...PD say :"U get me my house...i will let u buy yr car!!"....so now me still a suuporter for public transport lor.....:P(hope PD reading THIS!!!!. :bleah: "

yeah...glad to hera that Dawn;s is good....my coordinator is Zhifong....wonder if i should get him or Henry for my photoshoot?hmm....

*Sorry merryman to hijack yr thread...:P

just gotten a quotation... 30k :o but contractor never bother what I emailed him leh, only gave me their standard package :( Maybe I have to take out what I don't need and see if I can get the price down..

acid wash? wifey finds it a trouble to clean the gaps between the tiles... say a lot of dirt will get stuck... so, might get kitchen tiles afterall...

yea, checked the cost of painting before, it's around 900-1100 for different companies... may have to calculate how much is saved and whether it is wrth it...

forget to add that when i painted myself, my bil sponsored my paint cos he works in a paint shop. So I saved on the cost of the paint

just gotten a quotation... 30k :o but contractor never bother what I emailed him leh, only gave me their standard package :( Maybe I have to take out what I don't need and see if I can get the price down..

I think u can definitely negotiate with them.

forget to add that when i painted myself, my bil sponsored my paint cos he works in a paint shop. So I saved on the cost of the paint

I think u can definitely negotiate with them.

lucky you...

yea, have to negotiate to remove things that I do not want, and they seem to have up the price a bit compare to someone else's quote in this forum... maybe i should hack off wall tiles myself :P