Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

I think also because I'm doing part time studies, the additional expenses and time for that is going to be a burden after August...

haha, kitchen and toilets are major, bedrooms also cannot don't do, aiyo, what is considered minor?

maybe other things like window or things that u think u can live with it?Personally i find tiles, toilets and kitchen most impt.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I tot resales got to stay for 5 years if u are taking the grant?:)

I choose Dawn's wedding cos PD love their photo alot and holding banquet at Grand Coprthrone.....how abt u?:D

Ya, wondering if the renovation is going to worth 5 years :D

wah... Grand Coprthone... nice :D Mine is "My Bridal Room" and "Hotel Royal @ Queens"

maybe other things like window or things that u think u can live with it?Personally i find tiles, toilets and kitchen most impt.

hmmm, the windows a bit old and not sure if doing later will affect us anot, I have to check that out..

Edited by merryman

Ya, wondering if the renovation is going to worth 5 years :D

wah... Grand Coprthone... nice :D Mine is "My Bridal Room" and "Hotel Royal @ Queens"

sorry...i mean 10 years?

Ok ah...the bridal a nice choice ah.....Hotel Royal food also not bad de.:) Jist do within our means most impt.:)

sorry...i mean 10 years?

Ok ah...the bridal a nice choice ah.....Hotel Royal food also not bad de.:) Jist do within our means most impt.:)

it is 5 years, not ten.. :D Yea, that's very impt... sometimes I wonder if I'm stretching myself too far by having everything this year when I calculate the upcoming expenses... bad habit, training to be accountant so quite calculative :D

it is 5 years, not ten.. :D Yea, that's very impt... sometimes I wonder if I'm stretching myself too far by having everything this year when I calculate the upcoming expenses... bad habit, training to be accountant so quite calculative :D

hehehe..it good to be sticking to budget...not like me...always encourage spending de...if not of wifey...dunno how much i will spend....:P

5 years men?i tot new flat from hdb is 5 years...resales will be 10 years if taking the 30k grants from hdb? :unsure:

I think also because I'm doing part time studies, the additional expenses and time for that is going to be a burden after August...

haha, kitchen and toilets are major, bedrooms also cannot don't do, aiyo, what is considered minor?

dunno if this will help u..i presume only both of u staying? why not just do your master bed room first? for the other room, just paint and do flooring. if u need it as a study room, mm...why not use ur dinning table as ur study table temporarily?

hehehe..it good to be sticking to budget...not like me...always encourage spending de...if not of wifey...dunno how much i will spend....:P

5 years men?i tot new flat from hdb is 5 years...resales will be 10 years if taking the 30k grants from hdb? :unsure:

5 years lah, dun scare me... :P

haha, I think my wifey encourages spending unless it is major sum of consideration... :P

dunno if this will help u..i presume only both of u staying? why not just do your master bed room first? for the other room, just paint and do flooring. if u need it as a study room, mm...why not use ur dinning table as ur study table temporarily?

ya, not very worry for study table, can get a mahjong table or simple table from ikea, thanks for the suggestion :D any suggestion helps me generate more ideas :D

5 years lah, dun scare me... :P

haha, I think my wifey encourages spending unless it is major sum of consideration... :P

pai sey!pai sey!.it 5 years...just checked the hdb website.:P

ya, not very worry for study table, can get a mahjong table or simple table from ikea, thanks for the suggestion :D any suggestion helps me generate more ideas :D

hahaha..pai seh...can't help u much.. :(

pai sey!pai sey!.it 5 years...just checked the hdb website.:P
haha, it's ok, I remember because we have to sign that agreement recently to not sell within 5years :D

hahaha..pai seh...can't help u much.. :(

no need pai seh lar, i can start to think if other furniture can double up as something else :P

Ya save money is u diy urself. I also study part time n i diy my home myself paint the house myself buy cheap things when there a sale. So this way save a lot of $.

Ya save money is u diy urself. I also study part time n i diy my home myself paint the house myself buy cheap things when there a sale. So this way save a lot of $.

Ya in order to save money, u have to diy urself ur house for e.g. paint urself. I also diy my house coz I also studying part time.

ya, will discuss with my wifey over this whether she mind me painting the home :P

Now sales leh, but I dunno what to buy yet... ha...

ya, will discuss with my wifey over this whether she mind me painting the home :P

Now sales leh, but I dunno what to buy yet... ha...

Paint with ur wife is really fun and a sense of achievement. Both of u will like it.