Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi merryman, I also just signed my 2nd appt yest and new house in amk too.....congratulation.

I could have walked past you :P Mine was yesterday too :D

Hey merryman, didn't realise there is a new house blog today, congratulations!!!

Welcome to RT, and do update with lots of photos wor.

Wishing you a smooth reno process.

The forumers here sure can help you with your questions also, like they did with my questions.

Cheers!! :)

Hey merryman, didn't realise there is a new house blog today, congratulations!!!

Welcome to RT, and do update with lots of photos wor.

Wishing you a smooth reno process.

The forumers here sure can help you with your questions also, like they did with my questions.

Cheers!! :)

Thank you :D

*puts up some renovation-to-do list in first post*

definitely ugly but I wonder if I should box it up... I'm trying to save on works to do so as to cut cost :P no choice lar, don't earn big bucks and yet so many things to spend on this year alone...

hi usually gas pipe will run from outside then to kitchen. my contractor quote me around $90 for box up. If you don't box up, will be quite ugly leh, hehe

hi usually gas pipe will run from outside then to kitchen. my contractor quote me around $90 for box up. If you don't box up, will be quite ugly leh, hehe

you mean for older flats? I can't remember seeing that in my previous units (I mean my parents')... but maybe my parents already box them up :P

$90 is a good price :D hope i get a good price too..

Hello Merryman welcome to AMK! its a wonderful place lor. at least your hse can walk to AMK Hub rite? my one cannot leh. still have to take a bus there. Your side there no wet market rite? i tink u will have to walk to Central wet mkt, or else come to my side one.

Hello Merryman welcome to AMK! its a wonderful place lor. at least your hse can walk to AMK Hub rite? my one cannot leh. still have to take a bus there. Your side there no wet market rite? i tink u will have to walk to Central wet mkt, or else come to my side one.

actually my side is walking distance to a wet market (that is near mayflower sec) :D and have 2 sheng siongs (124 de nearer) actually I've been staying with my parents in Ang Mo Kio for 4years le... :D

Paiseh, me also slow.. Welcome welcome too... we should grow to love AMK in no time because its really convienient! :):lol:

are you intending to keep the store room or hack?

Paiseh, me also slow.. Welcome welcome too... we should grow to love AMK in no time because its really convienient! :):lol:

going to keep, wife is particular about cost saving for this renovation and whether we need to build back a wall for future buyers :D

actually my side is walking distance to a wet market (that is near mayflower sec) :D and have 2 sheng siongs (124 de nearer) actually I've been staying with my parents in Ang Mo Kio for 4years le... :D

Oh, you are toking about blk 100++ something rite? the teck ghee CC there? and then the Mcdonalds there also.

Oh, you are toking about blk 100++ something rite? the teck ghee CC there? and then the Mcdonalds there also.

hmmm, near there... actually my unit is very close to amk secondary :D

amk really very convenient lor...i shifted in 2.5 mths liao...so happy until i put on alot of weight...so many nice food there....eat and eat!

amk really very convenient lor...i shifted in 2.5 mths liao...so happy until i put on alot of weight...so many nice food there....eat and eat!

because you have home cooked food nearby your place or you eat from the outside :P