Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Feeling hungry... All looks so delicious..

My oven is spolit, needs to repair then can bake.. But think I need to attend more class at Phoon Huat to post the yummy cake photos.. Anyone have contacts to repair oven?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm surprised to see myself being called a baking queen? I think the honour goes to Newnyew for her cheesecake!

The recipe for the butter cookies can be found in Rondy's blog. Will pm you the recipe for both cakes tomorrow.

Yeah Phoon Huat at Jurong East closed down, I was very surprised to see a empty store premise when I went there recently and I didn't even know about its closing.

There's phoon huat branches in amk/tpy and Sun Lik at bras besah road.

PS: This blog is in the correct section or not as this section is more to home renovation blogs?

Edited by BunBun

Wahaha! Precious, now u must bake sth to use that space. :P

ya i know *still thinking very hard* :unsure:

Signz, speaking abt Phoon Huat, the one in Jurong closed down liao. :( So very sad... Now gota go to Clementi to get those special stuff. But at least my house nearby got another baking shop (not as good as Phoon Huat though)

hur~~ closed down ar? the nearest one for west side is clementi? which part? actually my aunt is the expert...she bakes cake for a living....and just last sat she bake her signature yam cake for us...yum yum!!!

Precious, the one at clementi is at avenue 3 near the clementi sports hall (SSC) there, a few blocks away and not far from clementi MRT.

ya i know *still thinking very hard* :unsure:

hur~~ closed down ar? the nearest one for west side is clementi? which part? actually my aunt is the expert...she bakes cake for a living....and just last sat she bake her signature yam cake for us...yum yum!!!

I'm surprised to see myself being called a baking queen? I think the honour goes to Newnyew for her cheesecake!

PS: This blog is in the correct section or not as this section is more to home renovation blogs?

hahaha, been informed that u're the Queen.

yup not exactly in the right section but nevermind...Mace's T-blog also about house cleaning and we're here to learn a thing or another from all...so baking t-blog for all house owners n house owners want-to-b who aspire to be baking fanatics or are already fanatics

..........actually my aunt is the expert...she bakes cake for a living....and just last sat she bake her signature yam cake for us...yum yum!!!

mian too liao.....'hijack' her recipt and share with us ....it would even be better if u bake liao then share results with us. We're waiting.

Precious, the one at clementi is at avenue 3 near the clementi sports hall (SSC) there, a few blocks away and not far from clementi MRT.

thanx!! at least know where to go....

mian too liao.....'hijack' her recipt and share with us ....it would even be better if u bake liao then share results with us. We're waiting.

hmm got to find a way to get the recipe....she does it for a living later like secret recipe then how? maybe get my kids to look at her with the innocent eyes and say," grand aunt, we love your cake so very very much...can you please teach mummy to bake so we can have it everyday, pretty please?"

i didn't know that the PH at JE close down le..sigh. Ever since I sold my house last year end, I stopped baking liao.

maybe i should start baking and use them to make friends with my neighbours too hor ;)

*blush* My cakes are so so leh, I fantasize about Newnyew's cheesecake most. :rofl:

hahaha, been informed that u're the Queen.

yup not exactly in the right section but nevermind...Mace's T-blog also about house cleaning and we're here to learn a thing or another from all...so baking t-blog for all house owners n house owners want-to-b who aspire to be baking fanatics or are already fanatics

No problem, you're welcome! :)

thanx!! at least know where to go....

hmm got to find a way to get the recipe....she does it for a living later like secret recipe then how? maybe get my kids to look at her with the innocent eyes and say," grand aunt, we love your cake so very very much...can you please teach mummy to bake so we can have it everyday, pretty please?"

alamak, u naughty mummy...send your kids to be 'huai ren'. Heee.....

on 2nd thoughts, better not...cos:

She works hard for the money

So hard for it honey

So you better treat her right

:dancingqueen:

alamak, u naughty mummy...send your kids to be 'huai ren'. Heee.....

on 2nd thoughts, better not...cos:

So hard for it honey

So you better treat her right

:dancingqueen:

hehehe...or maybe ask her make one for me on the PPP and can just :dribble:

back to recipe book, can't copy the yam cake recipe...haiz~~ and i thought i'm safe *thinking very hard again*

@born_again: so you must join us for the PPP? click on my siggy...then will get to savour all the baking treats by the baking king and queens... :dribble::dancingqueen:

:jawdrop: Shock of my life to see my muffin here,even the FAILED vocano cake also here! :bangwall:

You kinda force us to bake almost every weekend lei!

so that can post some new creation here!

very stress!! :help:

sup sup water for you la...i'm the one stress now....

I second that. I was very surprised myself too the moment I log into the RT forum.

But honestly, I don't bake often seriously 'cos Im busy with other commitments too but we should organise 'home' visits for eating sinful treats :P

:jawdrop: Shock of my life to see my muffin here,even the FAILED vocano cake also here! :bangwall:

You kinda force us to bake almost every weekend lei!

so that can post some new creation here!

very stress!! :help:

Edited by BunBun

WA!!!!! born_again u really so hardworking!

hehe u forgot to put up my first attempt of muffins?

or dun dare to put here? hehe :P

eh bunbun u stressing me lei.

sikali u so high hopes, my cheesecake also stress cannot bake itself well :unsure:

No leh, seeing your cheesecake, I want to eat also. Waiting for a taste of your sinful cheesecake so dun stress! :)

WA!!!!! born_again u really so hardworking!

hehe u forgot to put up my first attempt of muffins?

or dun dare to put here? hehe :P

eh bunbun u stressing me lei.

sikali u so high hopes, my cheesecake also stress cannot bake itself well :unsure: