Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

arh.. its a even major project than i tot...

i cant wait to see ur bathroom ley... with all the pictures on the tiles!

eh my bathroom not nice de lah dun put too much hope on it cos me not as creative as some of the peeps here :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

coffee_o bro, I seldom post here but everyday I read ur t-blog, I also blur, don't know how is ur reno progressing.

But I think if u want to buy tv, wait for SITEX. Check the price. Anyway, u are not in the hurry to buy also rite. :) TV is like car, the price depreciates everyday.

Bz at work also must come renotalk and post here and there. Constant working is stressful. But learn to take breaks.... although in my case, sneakily. Lol.

coffee_o bro, I seldom post here but everyday I read ur t-blog, I also blur, don't know how is ur reno progressing.

But I think if u want to buy tv, wait for SITEX. Check the price. Anyway, u are not in the hurry to buy also rite. :) TV is like car, the price depreciates everyday.

Bz at work also must come renotalk and post here and there. Constant working is stressful. But learn to take breaks.... although in my case, sneakily. Lol.

Wahahahaha

bro paiseh paiseh errm....now my house basically just started nia think my hacking will be done by tmr and then will be laying of tiles bah

so hopefully can see more stuff being done when i goes down to take a peek this sat :)

anyway the windows guy just called me asking what kind of windows i will be doing :)

eh just in case someone ask, it will be WPC with blue tinted glass casement windows :D

I never see anyone use that mosaic tiles u chosen, so im waiting to see your..

should be quite unique lah..

eh means the tiles might not look nice so nobody using it wor :(

wah put words into my mouth liao lor...

I praising your good taste ley... pick unique looking tiles

no mah it's true that if many ppl choose the tiles hor means it look nice mah

but if seldom ppl choose there's a high chance that it might not be suitable mah

if you look from another direction..

no body dare to choose cuz it might be difficult to maintain tio boh like you have mentioned before

got to be more diligent in cleaning the tile :)

Edited by charemme

if you look from another direction..

no body dare to choose cuz it might be difficult to maintain tio boh like you have mentioned before

got to be more diligent in cleaning the tile :)

eh i'm still thinking how i would like to place the mosaic leh hahahahaha :P

arh... the horizontal , vertical or feature wall ar..

hehe, if u do vertical or feature wall at the rain shower there.. than easier to clean lah.. just focus to clean 1 wall

if horizontal.. u need to move around right?

Than your contractor will give u idea boh?

arh... the horizontal , vertical or feature wall ar..

hehe, if u do vertical or feature wall at the rain shower there.. than easier to clean lah.. just focus to clean 1 wall

if horizontal.. u need to move around right?

Than your contractor will give u idea boh?

eh it's better that i inform him how i wanted it lor my wife was saying if do horizontal for the whole of the bathroom easier and lesser to maintain leh

if do feature wall at the rain shower hor, got more to clean and i scared the mosaic will crack easier due to the drilling :(

eh it's better that i inform him how i wanted it lor my wife was saying if do horizontal for the whole of the bathroom easier and lesser to maintain leh

if do feature wall at the rain shower hor, got more to clean and i scared the mosaic will crack easier due to the drilling :(

just returned from meeting with my tiler (ah hao)...he will give some suggestions ones....so you can ask him what pple normally do lah.....got maintainance issue or not....

one bathroom do vertical, one do horizontal?

one more do around vanity?

quite true on the cracking...

u better ask him for his opininons..

cuz he might have come across this mosaic before, so maybe he have a better understanding ley