Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigeyedfish

Second Time Lucky

the walls affected need to be approved by pe? hope you get your permit soon....esp with the hols season seems like everything is moving slowly....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the walls affected need to be approved by pe? hope you get your permit soon....esp with the hols season seems like everything is moving slowly....

Preciousjam, no need PE but don't know why they took so long. 7th Dec - 29th Dec. I guessed I'm one of the unlucky people to wait this long for a reno permit. But happy news at last!! Just checked myhdbpage and all reno works approved already. Yeahoo!! And what a coincidence too as today's my son's birthday. I guess he's my lucky star =)

Preciousjam, no need PE but don't know why they took so long. 7th Dec - 29th Dec. I guessed I'm one of the unlucky people to wait this long for a reno permit. But happy news at last!! Just checked myhdbpage and all reno works approved already. Yeahoo!! And what a coincidence too as today's my son's birthday. I guess he's my lucky star =)

Hey Bigeyed,

Finally congrates to your reno-permit approval and starting to hack hack hack ??....hahahahhaha

All the best & smooth smooth to your plan............uhmm.....say happy birhtday toy our son.....

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Congrats! your HDB officer must have just come back from leave :D

Just sharing some of the perspective drawings that I've got. No 3D drawings from my reno co. These are the 1st drafts.

4217126241_5609734ea5.jpg

Changing from black and white to off white and woodgrain laminates. I'm in love with Lamchuan retro designs but don't think the husband will agree. Too bold for his liking.

4224418814_2a1a6dcf2b.jpg

The ones in the foreground are the ones we have chosen. But I actually love them all.

4217126109_fc38dd70a7.jpg

One side of the kitchen. The tall cabinet will have adjustable shelves. Thinking of moving the hob and hood to the left end to make space for rice cooker and electric kettle. Good idea? Or should I leave it as it is?

4217126059_26ebd339e3.jpg

The other side. The tall cabinet beside the fridge will be downsized so as to make space for a bit more counter top.

The whole kitchen will be in glossy creamy white with white/speckled (the speckles are in off white and match the laminate colour) solid top. Glass backing will be in yellow.

4223638775_0cec9ccaeb.jpg

Saw this in the latest Square Room magazine and thought it would be a perfect table for the kitchen.

Yeah!!! :)

4223762409_282d1eb14a.jpg

Eagle eye view of the kitchen. Service balcony should include dryer. Don't think I'm stacking them up. Most probably side by side because must make way for gas heater also.

dmay, thanks hor. Now Im very excited already. Project manager confirmed next Tuesday will start work. Tomorrow morning going to SBH to rechoose tiles for mbr toilet. Change wardrobe laminates so changing tiles colour as well.

4184108201_059f001d6f.jpg

Remember the bathroom tiles I've chosen for common toilet. Should I do 2 panels of orange in the shower area (one panel at shower head and another mirror image) or do one wall of the toilet in orange (the wall with sink, wc) and the rest in white? Please share your ideas with me. Thanks!

4223762409_282d1eb14a.jpg

Eagle eye view of the kitchen. Service balcony should include dryer. Don't think I'm stacking them up. Most probably side by side because must make way for gas heater also.

dmay, thanks hor. Now Im very excited already. Project manager confirmed next Tuesday will start work. Tomorrow morning going to SBH to rechoose tiles for mbr toilet. Change wardrobe laminates so changing tiles colour as well.

i can't seem to see your flickr pics

4224418814_2a1a6dcf2b.jpg

The ones in the foreground are the ones we have chosen. But I actually love them all.

The texture one which I saw is not here. Should have gotten a sample back then.

The texture one which I saw is not here. Should have gotten a sample back then.

I haven't seen the whole catalogue. My husband doesn't want to bring it home for me. He's afraid I'll be more fickle-minded later.

I haven't seen the whole catalogue. My husband doesn't want to bring it home for me. He's afraid I'll be more fickle-minded later.

Haha, clever husband :P

Actually I prefer the A4 samples, they are easier to visualize.

Haha, clever husband :P

Actually I prefer the A4 samples, they are easier to visualize.

yes i agree...

bigeyedfish, get the A4 samples so dat u can see better! big is good! :P

yes i agree...

bigeyedfish, get the A4 samples so dat u can see better! big is good! :P

Yeah I've seen but the husband has actually chosen. These were brought back just to show me. Anyway just got back from SBH to rechose the mbr toilet tiles. Chose beige and white but forgot to take pictures.