Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cacabi111

Poll For Cov Paid (2009)

Wow bepgof, your valuation is really high for a 5 rm!

I paid 10K COV late Aug for this "love at first sight" unit- saliva dripped!Before this, I've shortlisted to 3 pt-blks only, and actively searching, criteriors: morning sun/>20fl/"original condition"/ok neighbour. Wife, mom-in law, myself told seller's agent to act on my behalf and stopped all upcoming viewings, 20 mins after entering the unit, deposit paid,OTP signed on the spot!Beautiful! I spent near 100k for the reno, done end jan this year.

Please start a t-blog to show us your "saliva dripping" & 100K renovated unit leh! :dancingqueen: Good things must share share.

Edited by forgotten

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Please start a t-blog to show us your "saliva dripping" & 100K renovated unit leh! :dancingqueen: Good things must share share.

Don't like that lah, my IT knowledge quite poor - leg like hand & hand like leg. BTW, when buying/viewing, even you like the unit very very much, don't show the "saliva dripping" face in front the seller & agent, otherwise u will become a "toad". Remember this hor.

If you are interested where/how I spent the 100K, I can send you the spreadsheet for details. I hacked almost the whole unit, except pilers/beams.

Edited by bepgof

COV SGD$13K

OTP SGD$1K deposit paid on 24/12/2009, SGD$4K on 02/01/2010 after LO from bank

Yishun 15mins walk to MRT or 3 bus stop away (5mins walk to bus stop)

11th floor (TOP), no tanki above heng ah.

IUP plus upgrade completed and fee paid

simple reno kitchen/bathroom tiles up to ceiling, full length kitchen cabinet, interior wall new paint

unblock view and no empty ground nearby, no worry of future constructions/project

vacant unit seller is retired out of town, can get nearest completion date possible

*counting down 8days to HDB 1st appt*

i am waiting for my 1st appointment in jun. am very excited about that. i was hunting for 5room flat in punggol. most ask between 35K - 90K COV. saw a few 5 years old unit and most ask for 70k-90k (way too high). saw a 6 years old unit before it is open for viewer on the next day (sat). this mean we was the 1st pre-viewer (thanks to my agent. furthermore the seller agent allows us to view the unit without his present). it is a "love at the 1st sight" for me and my wife. even though the unit is at #4 and it is not the floor level that we want (we want 7 level and above).

well reno and new. the kitchen is opened concept (my wife loves it). So, viewed on Fri night, pay OTP - $5k on sunday evening. asked for 30K cov. after much neg and agreed with 27K cov. total cost for the unit is 420K.

Edited by kiddboy

Sold mine at 36K COV, and bought my 5I at 29k COV. Actually it also depends on the valuation. Like my neighbour sold his 4A at 45K COV cos his valuation is only 375K, and mine is 398K. The pricing of a similar estate is about there, and difference for closing sales is at most 15K difference. It doesn't mean higher valuation can fetch higher price cos neighbouring units are all selling about the same range, so if your valuation is higher than others, doesn't mean you can fetch much higher price than your fellow neighbour.

The valuation for the 5I I got is 353k, and I only got it at 382k. I viewed smoe other units nearby at lower valuation price but higher COV, and end up, overall pricing is thereabout. Just my 5 cents worth. Cheers.

i sold mine, teban gardens with $50k COV (was asking 25K COV. it went up high because of two potential buyers want my unit so much and they counter offer... it lasted 2 days). it is 4NG unit with 99sqm. my valuation was low at 270K (was very sad at first). so, the total sale for this unit is 320K. i checked the past transaction at my flat, highest was between 280K - 300K in yr 2010.

i sold mine, teban gardens with $50k COV (was asking 25K COV. it went up high because of two potential buyers want my unit so much and they counter offer... it lasted 2 days). it is 4NG unit with 99sqm. my valuation was low at 270K (was very sad at first). so, the total sale for this unit is 320K. i checked the past transaction at my flat, highest was between 280K - 300K in yr 2010.

Wow your chopper very shape! The two "toads" must have shown the "salvia dripping" face and observed by yr agent while viewing. Heard an EA in Pasir ris come 6 bidders. Unit installed with finger print lock, sound-recognition lighting....sought >600K to a younf couple with one dog!

Edited by bepgof

Wow your chopper very shape! The two "toads" must have shown the "salvia dripping" face and observed by yr agent while viewing. Heard an EA in Pasir ris come 6 bidders. Unit installed with finger print lock, sound-recognition lighting....sought >600K to a younf couple with one dog!

hahaha... i didn't aspect that. when the counter offer reached 35K in the evening on the 1st day (very interest, i have about 8 viewers on the 1st day. the 2nd viewer who saw my unit, they like it and started to offer me and asked me to close deal with them now and then. i told them that i can't close it because i have 6 other viewers who are waiting to view my unit in 15 mins interval. another two groups were waiting outside because 2nd viewer were late) . i told my agent i am more then content with the offer which i did not expect it will reach 35K after all 8 viewers done. the next day, the other buyer who offered me 35K counter offer 40K and this went on till evening. i told my agent better close it soon before it goes too hot. my agent did not expect this to happen also. this was his 1st experience in such case.

before the sale of my unit, he kept remind me that my unit location is difficult to sell but he will try his best. and he also told me to expect lower COV offer.

anyway, the buyer were very happy when they got my unit and i was :D

20k @ Bukit Panjang 5rm (near Plaza)...

is it low floor?

dec last year i inquired and the agent said that difficult to get mid or high floor for this cov if near to plaza. -__-!

i was looking at jelebu and gangsa at that time.

edit: oh...maybe unit size makes a difference - i was looking at 4rm at that time.

Edited by jeda

sold my holland 3 room(37yrs) super original v310plus28k #10 in jan10..tot can wait for price dip but cnt wait longer bought 5 room jurong east (26yrs) v378plus32k #04:( above avearge cond...but have to forgo my high floor status....sigh

whoever waiting for cov drop..but remember valuation still increasing

cheers

hahaha... i didn't aspect that. when the counter offer reached 35K in the evening on the 1st day (very interest, i have about 8 viewers on the 1st day. the 2nd viewer who saw my unit, they like it and started to offer me and asked me to close deal with them now and then. i told them that i can't close it because i have 6 other viewers who are waiting to view my unit in 15 mins interval. another two groups were waiting outside because 2nd viewer were late) . i told my agent i am more then content with the offer which i did not expect it will reach 35K after all 8 viewers done. the next day, the other buyer who offered me 35K counter offer 40K and this went on till evening. i told my agent better close it soon before it goes too hot. my agent did not expect this to happen also. this was his 1st experience in such case.

before the sale of my unit, he kept remind me that my unit location is difficult to sell but he will try his best. and he also told me to expect lower COV offer.

anyway, the buyer were very happy when they got my unit and i was :D

kiddboy i think i am one of those who viewed yr flat:) yrs high floor facing the new sers site?

sold my holland 3 room(37yrs) super original v310plus28k #10 in jan10..tot can wait for price dip but cnt wait longer bought 5 room jurong east (26yrs) v378plus32k #04:( above avearge cond...but have to forgo my high floor status....sigh

whoever waiting for cov drop..but remember valuation still increasing

cheers

Cheer up! You have a much bigger house now~! Anyway how many times do we actually look out of our window everyday hehe?

Edited by forgotten