Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

best tech $195 dunno good buy or not - it's a long story

isn't best tech sell aircon de? you change your deposit to lightings ah?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
isn't best tech sell aircon de? you change your deposit to lightings ah?

ya lor, that's why i say long story

your side everything ok? read about it in yr blog

Edited by froggy

froggy, read ur signature, u got ur aircon with aron is it?

ya, finally confirmed with him. Actually I find his price not really that competitive, but i like their attitude and good service, can discuss one. Think will be easy for edmund to coordinate with him, so in the end pick him. Hope I made the right decision.

the other aircon contractor came to see the place, suggested a few things which are the same as Sam (Aron's installer, whom my hubby called "woman killer"). After that supposed to give quotation but he like bo hue bo hue - up to now still no hear from him. like that how to give him biz??

wow.. lucky my gf never see if not my pocket burn again.. hee.. but is it the same as the swarovski crystal downlight on lighting.com ? that one only 99$ leh

dunno lei - hope it's something good. bc we just needed to get something. Everything else we want they don't have, so no choice.

Wow lighting.com sells this at $95 ah? Heart pain liao, but bo bian, better than nothing. Take this as a bonus - but definitely lesson learnt!

ya, finally confirmed with him. Actually I find his price not really that competitive, but i like their attitude and good service, can discuss one. Think will be easy for edmund to coordinate with him, so in the end pick him. Hope I made the right decision.

the other aircon contractor came to see the place, suggested a few things which are the same as Sam (Aron's installer, whom my hubby called "woman killer"). After that supposed to give quotation but he like bo hue bo hue - up to now still no hear from him. like that how to give him biz??

ya, he is not the cheapest, but definitely not the most ex. the reason why i chose him is same lor, good attitude n service. the head installer who came inspection sounds pro and give advice when we voice our concerns. Sam....i din ask their name. but it's a young cute malaysian chap who is very polite rite? shd be the same one then if that's the case...he quite nice. his china colleague was plastering the holes and was not making very nicely cos he thought we doing plastering so he jus covering the hole. once he knows that i not plastering my walls, he took over from his china colleague and make nice nice for me.

but same advice to u.... regardless who is installing, even the very gd ones, make sure u r around when they install so that quality can be ensure.

ya, he is not the cheapest, but definitely not the most ex. the reason why i chose him is same lor, good attitude n service. the head installer who came inspection sounds pro and give advice when we voice our concerns. Sam....i din ask their name. but it's a young cute malaysian chap who is very polite rite? shd be the same one then if that's the case...he quite nice. his china colleague was plastering the holes and was not making very nicely cos he thought we doing plastering so he jus covering the hole. once he knows that i not plastering my walls, he took over from his china colleague and make nice nice for me.

but same advice to u.... regardless who is installing, even the very gd ones, make sure u r around when they install so that quality can be ensure.

so did you stay throughout the whole installation process? Two days to do trunking etc right?

dunno lei - hope it's something good. bc we just needed to get something. Everything else we want they don't have, so no choice.

Wow lighting.com sells this at $95 ah? Heart pain liao, but bo bian, better than nothing. Take this as a bonus - but definitely lesson learnt!

Maybe not the same ba.. dun worry la.. it will be good.. plus the an xing that u have, it will be worth it.. :)

so did you stay throughout the whole installation process? Two days to do trunking etc right?

i basically stayed throughout, except lunch time for the installation of trunking. hubby shall be ard during installation of blower and compressor.

we took 3 upon contractor's request. 1 day dismantle (this one we not ard cos not necessary), 1 day trunking, 1 day install blower. Aron was nice to accomodate us.

ya lor, that's why i say long story

your side everything ok? read about it in yr blog

i nearly confirm with best tech also, but heng came back see renotalk first.

haha everything is fine liao. just a few hiccups nia :P

i basically stayed throughout, except lunch time for the installation of trunking. hubby shall be ard during installation of blower and compressor.

we took 3 upon contractor's request. 1 day dismantle (this one we not ard cos not necessary), 1 day trunking, 1 day install blower. Aron was nice to accomodate us.

ok, then i better prep myself - that's quite a long time to stay on!

btw, check with you all. Is it common practice to buy lunch and drinks for the workers? Do you practice that?

i nearly confirm with best tech also, but heng came back see renotalk first.

haha everything is fine liao. just a few hiccups nia :P

you are lucky! I was too tempted by the "best price" and "today last day" gimmick, and totally fell for it. blame it on being kiasu lor. Never mind lah, that was my first purchase for the house, after that got smarter liao - do homework in RT first before commiting anything. Since that incident, I realised that many shops will say "today is last day of promo" line - how naive I had been :bangwall:

you are lucky! I was too tempted by the "best price" and "today last day" gimmick, and totally fell for it. blame it on being kiasu lor. Never mind lah, that was my first purchase for the house, after that got smarter liao - do homework in RT first before commiting anything. Since that incident, I realised that many shops will say "today is last day of promo" line - how naive I had been :bangwall:

lol, that is common gimmick for sales mah. if not customer will not commit as there is always another day reason not to buy de.

i am in sales line so i can totally read and understand all this gimmick.

but still i cannot help falling for some of their tactics when shopping for home things. :sport-smiley-004:

most probably selling this amasco brand gives them more commission.

or maybe is really better. :D

haha, that's what I want to find out too. Like kitchen appliances, I find the salesman all very enthusiastic about Brandt, and will try to talk you out from other brands

haha, that's what I want to find out too. Like kitchen appliances, I find the salesman all very enthusiastic about Brandt, and will try to talk you out from other brands

lol, i bought all Brandt appliances. just nice wife like Brandt also.

i think salesman no need to talk us out of other brands. :D