Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

ok, then i better prep myself - that's quite a long time to stay on!

btw, check with you all. Is it common practice to buy lunch and drinks for the workers? Do you practice that?

only buy water. no lunch.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i nearly confirm with best tech also, but heng came back see renotalk first.

haha everything is fine liao. just a few hiccups nia :P

froggy & matashi luckily u didn't get them....

I'm those who kena BT's service.

1st installation at 10am saturday - after calling them for several times, then tell us their driver kena accident so cannot come, then change to monday

10 am Monday - waited till 1plus and calling them serveral times, then tell us that in their record is tuesday. we went down to their HQ at AMK. the manager showed some attitude and say something like so what do you want right now??

Tuesday came for installation and its ok

My friend's came to help us check the piping and found that they gave 3/8 piping instead of 1/2 piping of which we at first had confirm. so get them redo the piping again...

hai... so much hassle and all these things happen when my hubby just return from night shift + OT, so tired liao and everything seems cock up... hai...

Edited by junel

froggy & matashi luckily u didn't get them....

I'm those who kena BT's service.

1st installation at 10am saturday - after calling them for several times, then tell us their driver kena accident so cannot come, then change to monday

10 am Monday - waited till 1plus and calling them serveral times, then tell us that in their record is tuesday. we went down to their HQ at AMK. the manager showed some attitude and say something like so what do you want right now??

Tuesday came for installation and its ok

My friend's came to help us check the piping and found that they gave 3/8 piping instead of 1/2 piping of which we at first had confirm. so get them redo the piping again...

hai... so much hassle and all these things happen when my hubby just return from night shift + OT, so tired liao and everything seems cock up... hai...

Hi june

good thing that the aircon has been installed anyway, despite all the hiccup along the way. Luckily you discovered the discrepancy in pipe size before everything else goes up. Which stage of reno at you at now? Saw fr your signature that many items have been delivered already.

My sis bought the amasco fan, $188. She said its the smallest. I feel quite windy but maybe she stays at Duxton, 30th fl. Her unit can be quite windy. If u not in a rush to buy, can come to my place when i shift in. (target HO is 24th Jul) Can feel the kdk fan and then u decide.

Oh btw if u plan to buy the Eubiq system, can go Choo Chiang Marketing, Its cheaper there cos when i told the person hw much i paid, he said its cheaper at his side. I dun want to feel heartpain so didnt ask abt the price. I went to CCM at Toa Payoh.

Edited by gals_mama

My sis bought the amasco fan, $188. She said its the smallest. I feel quite windy but maybe she stays at Duxton, 30th fl. Her unit can be quite windy. If u not in a rush to buy, can come to my place when i shift in. (target HO is 24th Jul) Can feel the kdk fan and then u decide.

Oh btw if u plan to buy the Eubiq system, can go Choo Chiang Marketing, Its cheaper there cos when i told the person hw much i paid, he said its cheaper at his side. I dun want to feel heartpain so didnt ask abt the price. I went to CCM at Toa Payoh.

ok, if i need an Eubiq then i know where to go....haha

Hi june

good thing that the aircon has been installed anyway, despite all the hiccup along the way. Luckily you discovered the discrepancy in pipe size before everything else goes up. Which stage of reno at you at now? Saw fr your signature that many items have been delivered already.

Ya froggy luckily my friend came over to help check as he say he heard quite a lot of BT... hai... no choice.

i'm left with only TV console and kitchen cabinet. the rest are all up le. You at blk B as well right?? I will be having some more furnitures deliver on 24 and 31 jul. if you are around at those dates, can come up to see see :)

Ya froggy luckily my friend came over to help check as he say he heard quite a lot of BT... hai... no choice.

i'm left with only TV console and kitchen cabinet. the rest are all up le. You at blk B as well right?? I will be having some more furnitures deliver on 24 and 31 jul. if you are around at those dates, can come up to see see :)

hey June

would love to meet more neighbours! Can pm me your unit number and timing you will be there?

tot i read some negative reviews bout them in RT. look ard

ya, thought I read before but cannot find again. Anyway, have decided not to get from them since unsure. Not worth to save a bit but later lots of problems

Hi Gals mama

thanks for the lead. will keep CCM in mind if I need one. btw does it mean if using eubiq, then no need normal power points in that area? Or this eubiq still need to be powered? This must be done during reno or can later on then "attach"? Went into the eubiq website but still cannot fully understand.

the amasco - is it the 3 blade model? I think that's 50"? btw yes would love to test out the kdk. Please let me know when it's convenient. thanks!

Hi Gals mama

thanks for the lead. will keep CCM in mind if I need one. btw does it mean if using eubiq, then no need normal power points in that area? Or this eubiq still need to be powered? This must be done during reno or can later on then "attach"? Went into the eubiq website but still cannot fully understand.

the amasco - is it the 3 blade model? I think that's 50"? btw yes would love to test out the kdk. Please let me know when it's convenient. thanks!

Yes the eubiq system still needs to have power. So its like the wire from eubiq to plug into our 13A socket to get it power up. The wires will be hidden so cant see. Only the eubiq track. I'm not sure abt whether can do it later or not. Mayb can check with ur electrician. Yes it think is 3 blades. Next weekend, 25th Jul might be good. I PM u my hp no then we keep in touch.

Yes the eubiq system still needs to have power. So its like the wire from eubiq to plug into our 13A socket to get it power up. The wires will be hidden so cant see. Only the eubiq track. I'm not sure abt whether can do it later or not. Mayb can check with ur electrician. Yes it think is 3 blades. Next weekend, 25th Jul might be good. I PM u my hp no then we keep in touch.

hi must remind me to see yr eubiq syst also! thanks~

can take a close up pic for me to see? if u can.. :)

here you go, eubiq at my study area

eubiq.jpg

here you go, eubiq at my study area

eubiq.jpg

thx!

erm... wats the box at the left side for??? so this acts as our normal switch? need to switch on before we can use? or juz turn the plugs got power le?