Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

Nice idea of extending your kitchen. I'm guessing you must be quote a great chef! :P

I have to say the kitchen layout for the fernvale vista flats are quite a small and odd shape.

Giving me quite a headache to plan my kitchen layout.

Haiz ....

Hi Flameday

You are Fernvale Vista too? You already renovating?

Ya lor, I was absolutely "disgusted" when I saw the kitchen on site. So miserable, think i will suffocate working in there ! Was thankful my layout is such I can extend kitchen, those who has their entrance door next to next to kitchen can't do that. So heng ah

No chef lah, ha ha, still trying hard to be one :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nice idea of extending your kitchen. I'm guessing you must be quote a great chef! :P

I have to say the kitchen layout for the fernvale vista flats are quite a small and odd shape.

Giving me quite a headache to plan my kitchen layout.

Haiz ....

Hi,

I'm also staying in fernvale vista blk 441D, but yet to collect my keys:( Can share with me any photos of your renovation?

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm also staying in fernvale vista blk 441D, but yet to collect my keys:( Can share with me any photos of your renovation?

Thank you.

Hi Karen

I haven't collectd my keys too, but should be soon, I hope. Will def post here on any progress. Bookmark this page ! :P

You got ID/contractor already?

Yep me too. Just got my keys in May before I went overseas.

Havent renovate yet, just started going through the pain of selecting ID.

I had same feelings when I first saw the kitchen.

It was like “wao liao, this place can cook one meh?”

Don’t seem to have any work space to prepare big sumptuous meals when having guests.

The only relief I have is when I saw the kitchens in Hong Kong. Many are even smaller.

Ok lah, maybe we just need to get used to it. :P

Hi Flameday

You are Fernvale Vista too? You already renovating?

Ya lor, I was absolutely "disgusted" when I saw the kitchen on site. So miserable, think i will suffocate working in there ! Was thankful my layout is such I can extend kitchen, those who has their entrance door next to next to kitchen can't do that. So heng ah

No chef lah, ha ha, still trying hard to be one :P

Hi Karen

I haven't collectd my keys too, but should be soon, I hope. Will def post here on any progress. Bookmark this page ! :P

You got ID/contractor already?

Not yet. Still looking for quotes.

Not yet. Still looking for quotes.

So when you collecting keys? Anyway, you came to the right place - I got lots of inspiration, ideas, recommendations, what to do and not etc etc from the helpful people here at RT. so I am sure you will too!

Enjoy your upcoming reno!

So when you collecting keys? Anyway, you came to the right place - I got lots of inspiration, ideas, recommendations, what to do and not etc etc from the helpful people here at RT. so I am sure you will too!

Enjoy your upcoming reno!

Estimate around end july or mid August 10. Due to some delay.

hi froggy,

forget to tell u tat after you collect your keys, you are supposed to check for defects and submit your defect list if any. after which the hdb contractor will schedule a date for the defect rectification. so be prepared tat you may not be able to start reno immediately after your key collection.

hi froggy,

forget to tell u tat after you collect your keys, you are supposed to check for defects and submit your defect list if any. after which the hdb contractor will schedule a date for the defect rectification. so be prepared tat you may not be able to start reno immediately after your key collection.

Hi Joseng

What do we look out for? Does the HDB give a list? And from your experinece, how long does this rectification take? So coincidental, I think I just asked this same question in another blog - this recitification and reno cannot start tog?

Hi Joseng

What do we look out for? Does the HDB give a list? And from your experinece, how long does this rectification take? So coincidental, I think I just asked this same question in another blog - this recitification and reno cannot start tog?

There's no strict and fast rule that rectification and reno cannot start together. We started reno and those HDB pple came to rectify while workers are working on ceiling work. This way I do not have to be present. My ID just instruct his workers to check after rectification done.

Actually HDB contractor not that bad nowadays.

No defects found when I scan through my flat.

So not definately that you will need to go through the retrification process.

Hi Joseng

Hi Joseeng

look for major defects, checked your email, i have sent u the list. for my unit it took abt 2 weeks to clear. you can start your reno, just tat it's better to declare all the defects before reno cos hdb may say tat those defects are caused by your reno contractor instead.

Hi Joseng, Flameday, 4D striker, Insane

thank you for your inputs. Now got better understanding. You know, I was just sharing with a friend that RT is a much better resource than asking HDB themselves!

wow, my t-blog 2 pages already! ha ha ;) So nice to see it "growing" if not like I talking to myself. :yeah:

soon it would be lots more pages...like mine lor...initially i machiam talking to myself. then lilith, zelly, el & angteko and others all come and make my blog so interesting....way before my reno start....haha...now england calls me champion wor...so u prepared to take over the title? ;)