Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuene

Haus Of Yuene

wa jaskel, you must be really shag playing with 11 PUSSIES!!! :dribble:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MEN!!! :rolleyes:

Back on the subject of ceiling fans, they do seem quite popular these days. Ne0 - might be worth considering, if only to keep the air-conditioning bill low. Especially if you're like titanax - very scared of heat. Unless your place is very windy, then maybe no need.

Yeah, I agree with Ne0 - get a schedule of works from the contractor so you will know how things are going. Some items will also need to be bought in time for some parts of the works too, I think, so scheduling is important. :D

Oh, I certainly don't agree that cats are cold and calculating, just misunderstood. ;) Fifi is very affectionate - she will come up to me and ask for rubs and scratches, and sometimes kneads my leg (ouch). Think the personality counts for a lot, though yes, the age you get them is a factor too. Some breeds are also supposedly more affectionate the others. My sister's American Curls are very affectionate. Between cats and dogs though, I think dogs in general win hands down on the affection scale. Woof.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
MEN!!! :rolleyes:

Back on the subject of ceiling fans, they do seem quite popular these days. Ne0 - might be worth considering, if only to keep the air-conditioning bill low. Especially if you're like titanax - very scared of heat. Unless your place is very windy, then maybe no need.

Yeah, I agree with Ne0 - get a schedule of works from the contractor so you will know how things are going. Some items will also need to be bought in time for some parts of the works too, I think, so scheduling is important. :D

Oh, I certainly don't agree that cats are cold and calculating, just misunderstood. ;) Fifi is very affectionate - she will come up to me and ask for rubs and scratches, and sometimes kneads my leg (ouch). Think the personality counts for a lot, though yes, the age you get them is a factor too. Some breeds are also supposedly more affectionate the others. My sister's American Curls are very affectionate. Between cats and dogs though, I think dogs in general win hands down on the affection scale. Woof.

WOMEN!!! WE'RE MEN!!! accept it! :notti:

i do feel breeze coming in (despite is 4th flr) but can't be expecting 365 days too.

so yea, asking my ID to put into the 3d drawings for me to preview preview.

yea man... is all the major milestones / critical path that may affect the overall delivery of the new unit. ha!

ne0: Lol... you're terrible lor... anyway with regards to a fan, I think it depends on the design of the fan as well. I think if you're looking to preserve that minimalist look and keep a ceiling fan, it would be best to go with one with clean lines and a simple design; that would probably work best.

lachesis: ouch, kneading... hope it's not on your bare leg!

Counting down to my tenant moving out... it's another 2 more weeks, and then it's time for the BIG MOVE! Not looking forward to the packing.

hai... now i'm really thinkin hard if i should have ceiling fans or not. am only afraid it clashes with my minimalist wannabe feeling.

initially, i wanna go with industrial floor fans only. but reading on, seems like 5 rm or EAs all seem to have standard issued ceiling fans. ha!

try asking him for a schedule of works so that you can know when to drop by to see those major works too. inside the schedule, just make sure he is aware that you need to include the ac in the living room. suppose is quite standard SOP la this part. not to worry

ok, jus let me finish this RA topic with one more sexual innuendo

wa jaskel, you must be really shag playing with 11 PUSSIES!!! :dribble:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ya...really shag...that was like during my poly time... :D

ne0: Lol... you're terrible lor... anyway with regards to a fan, I think it depends on the design of the fan as well. I think if you're looking to preserve that minimalist look and keep a ceiling fan, it would be best to go with one with clean lines and a simple design; that would probably work best.

lachesis: ouch, kneading... hope it's not on your bare leg!

Counting down to my tenant moving out... it's another 2 more weeks, and then it's time for the BIG MOVE! Not looking forward to the packing.

yea, looking out for ceiling fans too.

funny how sometimes clean lines and a simple design equates to expensive and designer chic....

so the cross-cultural experience over soon ah.

tell her not to take it too hard that US is out of WC 2010. haha..

Ya...really shag...that was like during my poly time... :D

ahhhh, full of energy and lots of free time during poly days

so yea, whack hard while we're still young! hahaha

omg....PG pls, PG pls!! :no:

hahaha... 11 pussies you know....

PG rating may not suffice cause seemingly even dad and mum cannot take care all of them at once.

gotta rope in siblings and parents to clean up the cats' poo poo

ah... finally, we're using the term cats. HA!

yea, looking out for ceiling fans too.

funny how sometimes clean lines and a simple design equates to expensive and designer chic....

so the cross-cultural experience over soon ah.

tell her not to take it too hard that US is out of WC 2010. haha..

What to do, all the designers come up with all these clean sleek designs e.g. Panton chair, Arco lamp so become expensive mah...

And bleah, it's not she who's taking exits hard... My Germany is out! :'( Stupid Paul... Good thing I don't like takopachi! Bad end to a long long day.

*sigh* So besides watching my team crash out in spectacularly bad fashion on my wedding anniversary, I spent most of it packing! Only when I started on the non-essentials (like the books and toys) did I realise just how much junk we'd accumulated over the years. Wiping down, stacking and packing is no fun! I ended up with a huge back and neck ache from staring down at the pail, washing my figurines and toys, and then packing away the items and labelling them. I guess it was kind of funny especially when I was packing my Sylvanian family into boxes and bags--I guess I'm not the only one packing up!

*sigh* So besides watching my team crash out in spectacularly bad fashion on my wedding anniversary, I spent most of it packing! Only when I started on the non-essentials (like the books and toys) did I realise just how much junk we'd accumulated over the years. Wiping down, stacking and packing is no fun! I ended up with a huge back and neck ache from staring down at the pail, washing my figurines and toys, and then packing away the items and labelling them. I guess it was kind of funny especially when I was packing my Sylvanian family into boxes and bags--I guess I'm not the only one packing up!

hmm.. must be still packing i surmised.

hahaha

ne0 checked in 16 Jul.

ciaos

Haha! Ya, still packing lor... My house is slowly turning into box-land... easier though now that my tenant has left... got the whole of the other room to stuff things into. Nothing much to update so far, except

Tomorrow going to choose tiles! Headed to Balestier after watching Despicable Me... maybe I should go order my lightings too while I'm there. Pity my friend is away on conference, otherwise I can ask him to join my hb and I for lunch, since it's his stomping ground for 17 years liao...

Haha! Ya, still packing lor... My house is slowly turning into box-land... easier though now that my tenant has left... got the whole of the other room to stuff things into. Nothing much to update so far, except

Tomorrow going to choose tiles! Headed to Balestier after watching Despicable Me... maybe I should go order my lightings too while I'm there. Pity my friend is away on conference, otherwise I can ask him to join my hb and I for lunch, since it's his stomping ground for 17 years liao...

THIS BLOG IS ALIVE again!

take pics of the boxes then. hahahahha

i call it RT pics whoring.

same here! heading balestier to choose my tiles with ID tomorrow too.

will be checking out the lightings too

Titanax: Yes, it is... reno still in pre-hacking permit, pre-furniture purchasing stage... Only thing happening now is the packing... Only now then I know how much junk we have in this house. Now trying to sell as many items as possible.

Titanax: Yes, it is... reno still in pre-hacking permit, pre-furniture purchasing stage... Only thing happening now is the packing... Only now then I know how much junk we have in this house. Now trying to sell as many items as possible.

yup us is packing too, amazing right how much "stuff" one can accumulate over the years

ne0: LOL I actually have pics of the boxes lor... but only dunno where I left my card reader (nb I hope I didn't pack it in somewhere) so until then cannot upload them.