Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back Again ♫ ♫ ♫

hey Huishi! i just left a note at ur blog as well! hehe..

first time i had someone complimenting my place as a Happy home thanks babe!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey... saw ur post.. thanks for popping by my blog :)

haha.. maybe its becoz of all my house problems... that sometimes when im home.. i feel a tad of sadness.. (especially since my wall tiles are still hanging dangerously.. and loads of masking tapes ard the house)

so ur house looks exceptionally happy with all the colours!.. hee

and i spot patrick on the glass door!.. i love patrick.. coz I think my hubby looks like him (thank god my hubby dont pop by renotalk!)

So soon already will be doing minor Reno?? Sound like fun to have a new look to your lovely colorful home.

Simon sure can take wonderful pic for u.

Huishi: aww, dun be sad babe, if u need any help let me know,

i can help paint some colourful stripes for u as well! hehe

& yes, I LOVE Patrick! he is so cute n clumsy!

erm.. dun let me see ur hubby then haha!

May babe! long time no talk! hehe.. not fast la, just realised some things dun last that well so decided to fix it.

Like the Dulux paint, Light & space its all B U LL S H I T!!

so much more expensive yet they stain so easily n crack like mad..

Oh wow, newnyew!

Gorgeous! LOVE the gold mosaic tiles with gold-framed mirror, and the animal-print tiles, like you knew I would. :) Also love the pretty accents you have all over, makes it so personalised, and such a colourful happy home!

Can't wait to see what your creative energies have in store for this "minor" revamp!

Welcome back to RT!

- Ely

Love your mini house model! So cute!! How did you build that? Must have taken a lot of time and effort huh?

And I totally agree that the house gives off a happy vibe with all the colours. Plus I love the great view too.

Will definitely be watching your blog closely for cool ideas and inspiration. :)

May babe! long time no talk! hehe.. not fast la, just realised some things dun last that well so decided to fix it.

Like the Dulux paint, Light & space its all B U LL S H I T!!

so much more expensive yet they stain so easily n crack like mad..

Haha.... We all learn from our first reno.... Nice to see but doesn't last. I had that kind of experience before. Hehe.... I am sure this time round you will make your lovely home even better.

Can't wait to see what you can do.

Dear peeps, im back again, after almost 2years :)

Am thinking of doing minor changes so decided to update on RT once more.

Hope to see all the old birds back in here just like Yesterday once more... hehe ;)

After nearly 2 years, we are still very much in love with our home.

Everything is still standing, albeit some claiming from AIG due to split parquet

and a broken mirror due to a drunkard's accident haha...

Before I go on, let's recap my current place's pics.

Sit back & Enjoy!

I remembered slogging out drawings & wat nots once I got hold of the floor plan! Not to mention the cute model complete with a mini pool table.

5857651190_42ccbea36b.jpg5857650976_12ba929288.jpg

this is so cute!

wow newnyew - your home is incredibly unique, colorful and full of character! I especially love the animal preens tiles in your bathrooms! :sport-smiley-004: welcome back to RT!

we all old bird liao...

But young at heart :D ...so r we going to make this thread to 100 pages again :P

Ely & Sleek: Thanks for the welcome, but pls, mine is nothing compared to urs Ely!

adidaem & insane: yup, i guess one needs patience to do such things.

Used to be an Art Teacher so patience runs in my blood, haha... a seriously fatty blood stream..hehe..

Nothing is too difficult if u have the interest and well, this is after all my very first home!

n yes, talking abt the view, i can see half the Spore Flyer n fireworks during festive days.

we can work out a RT gathering at my place, jus like the old times with the old birds :)

MM & Jaskel: wa MM so u r still active here ah.. am still waiting to see ur done up place! pics pics pics??

& hor, dun think will reach 100pages again cos those chatty old birds aint here anymore hahaha!